Project 80 has BEGUN!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 11 Next
Whats Project 80? Is that a government thing?

(sarcasm)

Who cares?
What is this?

Is it that streaming thing where irrelevant people want to be close to streamers who ignore them?
There's a storm coming....
a salt storm the likes we've not seen in years.
People leveling without heirlooms, in the post 7.3.5 world
LUL
02/16/2018 09:37 AMPosted by Døømguy
Whats Project 80? Is that a government thing?
the truth is out there.
02/16/2018 09:35 AMPosted by Myrdaine
02/16/2018 09:25 AMPosted by Bursti
Why are there so many narrow-minded individuals who think just because there are a lot of people coming to their server to do their own kind of thing, that they are going to ruin the game for them? And also how is it a failure if people enjoy the journey? Stop your whining, stop your complaining. They're not rp griefing you. If some of them are, it's nothing new. Rp griefing happens on a daily in rp realms, stop acting like it doesn't. Report. Move on. Stop being what's wrong with the community by adding toxicity to it.

You have to experience it first hand to understand the outrage. It isn't narrow-mindedness, it's first hand experience. Be thankful you play on a PvP realm while the pvp toggle is still on ice, ensuring that your server wont be rolled on "for the meme"(something one of the streamers actually said for choosing MG as the p60 server).

I play on moonguard - sorry I still don't understand the outrage. Most of it was caused by people with narrow minds not wanting another group on that server.
02/16/2018 09:49 AMPosted by Bertane
02/16/2018 09:35 AMPosted by Myrdaine

You have to experience it first hand to understand the outrage. It isn't narrow-mindedness, it's first hand experience. Be thankful you play on a PvP realm while the pvp toggle is still on ice, ensuring that your server wont be rolled on "for the meme"(something one of the streamers actually said for choosing MG as the p60 server).

I play on moonguard - sorry I still don't understand the outrage. Most of it was caused by people with narrow minds not wanting another group on that server.

And I'm a Bajillionaire IRL with 7 Lamborghini Countash's and my front yard is a Bengal Tiger preserve. It's pretty easy to make an anonymous claim, especially on a level 1 alt.
02/16/2018 09:54 AMPosted by Myrdaine
02/16/2018 09:49 AMPosted by Bertane

And I'm a Bajillionaire IRL with 7 Lamborghini Countash's and my front yard is a Bengal Tiger preserve. It's pretty easy to make an anonymous claim, especially on a level 1 alt.
Do you really think that's an apt comparison?

TIL playing on a specific server is as outlandish as owning 7 expensive cars and being a "Bajillionaire"

I'm sure if wanted to lie and keep it believable, he could post on a Moonguard character. It's not like you need certain gear or even level 110 to RP.
<Post removed for toxicity>

02/16/2018 09:25 AMPosted by Bursti
Why are there so many narrow-minded individuals who think just because there are a lot of people coming to their server to do their own kind of thing, that they are going to ruin the game for them? And also how is it a failure if people enjoy the journey? Stop your whining, stop your complaining. They're not rp griefing you. If some of them are, it's nothing new. Rp griefing happens on a daily in rp realms, stop acting like it doesn't. Report. Move on. Stop being what's wrong with the community by adding toxicity to it.

Here the knights in white armor you guys don't know what they are talking about, if this doesn't concernyou stop spreading toxic nosense.

Streamers only intention (and some sheeplie) is to rp griefing and gain subs using legacy content as excuse.

If you server isn't gotten affected then stop brown nose them, followers like this are the same type of ppl that gonna eat tide pods if his streamers tell that is right.
I bet level scaling kills this fad.
02/15/2018 02:28 PMPosted by Hafeshot
02/15/2018 02:20 PMPosted by Uzumati
Project 60/70/80/85/90/100... They're all a sham. The old content is simply too easy.

Let people have their own fun.

It isn't hurting you in any way.

Let him gripe his own way.

It isn't hurting you in any way.
02/16/2018 09:58 AMPosted by Zorink
Streamers only intention (and some sheeplie) is to rp griefing and gain subs using legacy content as excuse.
Checks server

Yup, it's a Moonguardian. The wound is still seething, I see.
02/16/2018 10:00 AMPosted by Ripley
I bet level scaling kills this fad.
I'm expecting a large increase of forum threads complaining about the new leveling when this starts.
the previous projects were done before the zone changes, so it will be interesting to see
02/16/2018 10:01 AMPosted by Limelights
Checks server

Oh so edgy, you confirming my point.
02/16/2018 10:05 AMPosted by Zorink
<span class="truncated">...</span>Checks server

I'm not apart of any of the Projects. And I'm fine with rational RP'ers (like 95% of them). :)

Indeed they are pathetic, personally the only streamer i like is Hobbs, he is mature guy, sadly he doesn't play wow anymore and went to hearthstone.

Rest of others, i saw them how they were disturbing the RP events intentionally with their fans.
02/15/2018 05:56 PMPosted by Psa
Please stay off the 1 rp server I have an alt on. Think ED went mostly pvp but still has rp. Don't mind what people do as long as it doesn't disrupt our peace.

Kinda doubt it would be a RP-PVP server or even a PVP server in general.

I can already imagine the gankfest of the 110 antorus geared players camping in northrend oneshotting people

I'm not apart of any of the Projects. And I'm fine with rational RP'ers (like 95% of them). :)

So you just a streamer chill boy, ok.
02/16/2018 10:09 AMPosted by Zorink
...I'm not apart of any of the Projects. And I'm fine with rational RP'ers (like 95% of them). :)

So you just a streamer chill boy, ok.
"streamer chill boy"

Can I get that as a title in WoW?
If you choose another rp server, be ready for hate for those members who harass rprs in chat all day long. seriously thought, why can't you wait till classic? the streamers just want you troll rp servers with this cover up.