I know Gnomes (fix pls)

General Discussion
Are a joke race but drowning in a puddle when youre doing a mythic plus with friends is really annoying...
Gnomes (and Goblins) are comic relief, which is not the same thing as being a "joke race". I understand the frustration from playing a tiny race, but please knock off the "joke" nonsense. Gnomes & Goblins are vital, important aspects of the WoW universe and have contributed much to the game and lore. Stop treating them like a joke, and maybe Blizzard will too.

#Gnomeslivesmatter #Goblinslivesmatter
It was sarcasm. But i would like to swap this guy back to gnome but if that means i am prohibited from actually doing things with my friend because they are too busy to adjust gnomes to not have to swim in small pools of water. Then that is discrimination beyond whatever I alluded to in my sarcastic joke.
And if you really want to get into gnomish lore they are quite possibly the most tragic race in the game. The leader literally decided to nuke his entire city without evacuating anyone prior and has enough blood on his hands for one bad decision influenced by a singular gnome trying to gain power. But they not only recovered they did so with a perky attitude and assisted the alliance with multiple wars which they clearly could have just said piss off and been completely justified.
Gnomes and Goblins aren't really jokes or even comic relief (Though yeah Blizz does tend to use them that way occasionally, and I do love it) if you look at them from a lore aspect. But I agree with both of you, and holy hell I hate having to swim in 1 foot deep water when everyone else is just walking along with water to their ankles. I know there's no way around this, but they should stop putting deep water in raids/instances unless it's deep enough for everyone to be swimming.

I remember being stuck swimming crossing the sewer canals in ToT.. SEWER CANALS!
We've crunched the numbers and it would cost an astronomical amount to put step stools in all of the water puddles to keep the Gnomes from drowning. Unfortunately sacrifices must be made in development.
02/26/2018 11:54 AMPosted by Ythisens
We've crunched the numbers and it would cost an astronomical amount to put step stools in all of the water puddles to keep the Gnomes from drowning. Unfortunately sacrifices must be made in development.

I for one as a proud member of a non-joke race feel pity for all those of the lesser races who are not granted so many, many opportunities for a refreshing swim. I also feel sorry for those of the Hordish persuasion who are forced to walk through any puddles those fithy Goblin things have been swimming in.

Why not give them elevator shoes? Not only will it make them taller, it will give them +6 to charisma.

I know you're making a joke, however in a scene where Blizzard wants to make Mythic+ a competitive thing Gnomes having to swim in puddles and other misc racials just being brokenly better(like Arcane Torrent[which is still broken after the nerf in BFA especially after the mass removal of AoE stuns from certain classes]) should be fixed and adjusted accordingly.

I am sorry we must sacrifice the blue ox to the wow gods for vengeance and restitution.

But seriously i had to pay for a race swap so they wouldnt kick me from keys. Plus the fact that that whole area was really disorienting and frustrating. I love gnomes but i cant do camera plus swim plus yeah no. It was really bad.
Wouldn't it be cheaper to just give them all a natural 10 seconds of water walking every time they hit a liquid surface.

I mean they are so tiny and light it would take time for water to even notice them.

Notice how the other small race, Goblins, aren't mentioned at all?

Caught you guys blue handed! Horde bias was just confirmed.
02/26/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Zyký
Gnomes having to swim in puddles

I actually didn't know about this specifically, guess the problem was below my eyesight. What dungeons is this the case? While I'm all for a drowned gnome or two, I get that can be a little annoying for M+.

(This question applies for Goblins too but I don't have any good jokes)

I actually didn't know about this specifically guess the problem was below my eyesight. What dungeons is this the case? While I'm all for a drowned gnome or two I get that can be a little annoying for M+.

DARKHEART THICKET right before the dragon. In those blood puddle thingys.
Thats my most memorable i know there are more.
A lot of people enjoy playing gnomes I don't get why the devs and blues treat them like a joke.
02/26/2018 12:11 PMPosted by Ythisens

I actually didn't know about this specifically, guess the problem was below my eyesight. What dungeons is this the case? While I'm all for a drowned gnome or two, I get that can be a little annoying for M+.

What Limmy said right above me, the long hallway in Darkheart Thicket, right by the patting Blood Elemental has a spot where the water is randomly deeper and it forces Gnomes to swim. There's also a few small puddles in Eye of Azshara that force Gnomes to swim but not other races. Another spot in the long water hallway in Neltharion Lair that has gnomes swim if hit the wrong way. I haven't done Nelths in a while on my Gnome, but if I'm not mistaken its right past the second drum before the first double Pelter group.
02/26/2018 12:11 PMPosted by Ythisens
While I'm all for a drowned gnome or two

Blizzard....get rid of this filth..
This makes me love my main's class even more. That skill that freezes water so you can walk on it. lol.
Gnomes (and Goblins) are comic relief, which is not the same thing as being a "joke race". I understand the frustration from playing a tiny race, but please knock off the "joke" nonsense. Gnomes & Goblins are vital, important aspects of the WoW universe and have contributed much to the game and lore. Stop treating them like a joke, and maybe Blizzard will too.

#GnomesToesAreCrunchyAndDelicious #Goblinslivesmatter

FTFY

/moo
I vote that all new and existing gnomes be immediately equipped with floaties. Preferably the cute little rubber ducky ones.

Make it so, Blizz.