Holy Priest LF M raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello there, Area 52! New server transfer here!

I'm a Holy Priest LF Raiding Guild

Would like to find a group to raid Mythic Antorus until new xpac hits. I can raid 2 of the following nights T, W, TH. Also love doing M keys.

Experience is almost 2/11M :P (I say almost as we probably would have got that last 2% if we had another pull or 2). Alas, I'm 1/11 on the official charts for this tier.

And that was that. We (my guild on Bleeding Hollow) raided 1 mythic run (after doing H for months) and the guild kind of lost interest. People stopped showing up on raid nights. We were always on that edge of having 17-19 raiders. Close but not enough. And that server is NOT one where it is easy to pug spots. And less and less showed up after that. Leading me to make a move.

Nice group of people, but I play WoW to raid. Running H 11/11 over and over isn't really exciting. Also feeling the server as a whole was a bit inactive, I moved to Area 52.

Been playing since BC, and as a raider I believe in being prepared. I'm there early and ready to raid. Food, flasks, runes, pots, talents, relics. Discord, etc. If it's a new boss, I've watched the videos and have a general idea of my role and how the fight should go.

Well, that's about it. Hope to find a new guild soon. Only being on Area 52 for a day, the community seems alive and active. I'm super excited to start raiding on this new server.

Feel free to message me in game.
Hey Calicrit, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 1/11 Mythic and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid - Balance: High
  • Mage: High
  • Priest - Shadow: Medium
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Low

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

• Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
Good morning Calicrit,

I know you just recently transferred servers, but I feel we might have a good situation to offer you. We are a guild comprised of several mythic raid teams inside of one guild. If things change in your life, or you need to move to a different night or team because of work or whatever, you still have options instead of looking for another guild entirely. And it will be with people you've already spent time building relationships with.

[H][Mal'Ganis] - Repulsion of <Regency> is Recruiting! (11/11 H, 5/11 M)

We are raid team 01 of <Regency>, run by a team of traveled, and in some cases former US150 raiders. Right now, our goal is to strengthen our roster for the remainder of Antorus and the start of BFA.

Our times: T/W 10PM-1AM EST Discord VOIP Required.

Our Main Recruitment Needs:

Heals (Any Class)
Strong DPS

Specs are very welcome to apply If your role is not listed but you are still interested I strongly implore you apply anyway, as all applicants are considered.

Bnet / Discord Contact:
Deegurz#1485 / Deegurz#4398
SuCk1t#1949 / Wladimir#9740
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gravity- 5/11m raids Tues/Thurs 9:30-12:30 eastern time.We pay for Transfers for anyone that makes our core team.
We are interested. Whisper me in game at Charliie#1669
or on discord tag @charlie#3987