[Found] 2 players LF a long-term guild

Guild Recruitment
Thanks to everyone! I think we found a nice guild :)

Hello recruiters,

2 adult casual players are looking for a family.
I posted a LFGuild here not too long ago, found a place, tried, but unfortunately it didn’t workout well for us. It made us reevaluate what we want from a guild. Trials and errors for the better. We have notified the GL already and will stay a week or two to fill-in the gap.

[EDITED]Around 6PM to 11PM (PST) Fri/Sat/Sun
Alliance or Horde

- To join a guild family that we can belong to for a long time.
- Have fun!!
- AotC completion each tier.
- Some Mythic for continuation will be great though, please, without being pushy.

About us
We are married couple in mid-30s and prefer to have similar or older crowd, though it really comes down to anybody with basic sensibility as being grown-ups; we can dismiss or laugh at some occasional off-color jokes, but if that's their main topic of funny/fun of loudest members, we have no place in such a group.
We are laid back and don't mind waiting for interruptions such as taking care of your kid's business, complying to an order of your cat's command, or catching your escaped tarantula. :) Not interested in mega-guild; a medium sized guild with scheduled extra teams for Alts, family, and Newbie aside of main will be super but not required. Do you need a couple more to fill seats to stabilize your team? We are available! But be mindful of following:

Husband: He has almost no raiding experience prior. He plays Prot War, and thanks to the recent guild, he attained 11/11H, 1/11M in a matter of 1 month. He is now gearing up a Resto Druid, and willing to play either Prot War or Resto Druid. He's happy to run Mythic+ at anytime with guildies, do some PvP also in non-pushy pace. Still learning how-to-raid with a team, but great at understanding his own class, and fearlessly pugging a raid as a tank even if a boss is his first encounter and succeed at it.

Wife: Raided on-and-off from WotLK to WoD, mostly as a RestoShaman. I have Mythic experiences but didn't quite make it to CE, and used to ups-and-downs of guild; all is good for my favorite people. Let me die over and over again with you guys even! :) That said, I have a very little desire or patience to wipe all day with a guild that's formed for the sake of progression. For the right fit, I usually proactively work for a guild. Supplying mats or crafting to fulfill guild needs; I was a recruitment officer or similar role to keep a guild going in the past. Once warmed up, I like goofing around in /guild or /raid. I now play Enhancement Shaman (still learning), but willing to learn Elemental or try other options (heal/class) but a tank role.

If the objectives above can be promised, and do understand where we are coming from, we don't mind starting at any progression level. Thank you for reading this far. If you really think that we might fit in well with your guild, leave a post and/or send message via BT: Phizzy#1546, Discord: Phizett#5213. I want to hear the story of your guild. What drives you to promote/run your guild? Have some questions for us too!

Sorry for the wall of texts. I hope we can find THE guild, soon(tm)

Update: I've spoken to quite a bit of recruiters. Trialed or sat in Discord listening their raid. A lot of nice guilds :) Although, as we got interrupted by work at night this week, we learned that maybe weekdays a bit dangerous to commit, so here's a bump to get more options although weekdays aren't completely off the table yet.
Hey there, I think we may be a fit for you and your husband, then again I may be that loud member you were talking about lol. Have a gander at the link below.

Fav zone would be.... dalaran lol
<DeadMisfits> - Zul'jin [us] Horde is currently recruiting. We are a progression minded guild with several members that have hardcore experience. We seek to continue our improvement as individuals as well as move into Mythic progression as a guild. We currently raid 6 hours of progression a week with optional alt nights.

Current progression: 11/11N 3/11H
Raid Times: 9-12PM EST Tues and Friday
Looting is done with RCLootCouncil
Voice communication: Discord

Current Needs:
Tank ( Blood DK pref)
Ranged Dps ( Any and all)
Healers (Monk,Druid,Priest)

DPS of any class

All applications regardless of spec may be considered if you can adhere to our times.

Any questions feels free to reach out or view our website
Guild Master: Kitteh#1701
Officer: Terra#1242
Good afternoon! <Hubris> is 11/11h, with raids Tuesday/Wednesday 730-1030pst. We are a semi casual guild that prioritizes having fun while progressing. It's more important to us to build on the camaraderie in our tight knit community than just bringing in geared folks. Gear will come, Thats the easy part. You two are exactly the type of recruits we look for, as we are the same way! All of us are adults with full time jobs, some with families like myself. Our wow time is time away from adulting ;) and in that we aim for a positive and fun vibe regardless of the activity. We have an actve roster with random runs happening daily. Our disc is active too! More info-

Favorite zone is suramar city without a doubt. Reminded me of !@#$ occupied Paris and I'm a sucker for history :)

My btag earthwyrm#1108. Good luck with your search, I hope to hear from you!
Come check out the recruitment discord:

You can search by raid times or just make a post and quickly be contacted by many recruiters. = )
Hello there!

First off let me just start by saying fav zone has to Grizzly Hills (or if we're counting BFA, then Zandalar is looking pretty sweet. Going to stop myself there. Spoiler reasons of course.)

Now then I'm sure you two are going to be swarms of guild recruitment spam, but here's my pitch. My guild, <OATH> (Mal'Ganis-H) is smaller at the moment as we're rebuilding finishing up heroic Antorus, looking to dip our toes into the mythic scene. We are currently 10/11H, with raid times being Sat/Sun 8-11pm CST. Currently we're looking for healers/dps, which sounds like it fits you both.

We enjoy a good joke, however like you guys we like to keep it mature and down content. On average, most people are in their 20s-30s, we are a mature guild and like to keep it drama-free (despite it being there in the past - storytime for later, if you care to know :P)

If we sound like a good fit, and you are interested in joining / have questions. Contact me, Aika#1337.

Wish you guys the best of luck on your guild hunt :)
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 6/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
Hello Phizyll,
We actually have 3 married couples in our guild including myself and my wife. Hope to hear back from you.

<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Antorus. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that in a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently recruiting all classes, except tanks.

Loot Method:
EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

Message me in-game at: Astrayeus#1442
Tank Breakers is a tight-knit, progression priority type of guild that still strives to keep a friendly enviroment at all times.

Our members stay focused on progression while also joking and goofing around, but our main goal is to clear bosses. Outside of raids we are group that enjoy pushing mythic keystones and getting everybody the +15 for the week.

Raid Days and Times :

Tuesday and Thursday Raids
Invites: 9:15pm EST / 6:15pm PST
First Pull: 9:30pm EST / 6:30pm PST
Raid End: 12:30pm EST / 9:30pm PST

What we hope to do between Legion and the first raid tier of BFA:

-Establish ourselves with a group to clear Normal and Heroic.
-Keep recruiting until we have a core 20 man raid team in place.
-Begin Mythic Progression
-Become a Mythic Raiding guild that can clear before the next raid tier.
-Have our 22-23 core raiders, we will be doing a bench system based on what is needed for the fight.

What we are looking for:

- Healers (Holy Priest Preferred)
- DPS (Ranged and Melee)

If you are interested, you can contact us via Battletag:
Aarius - Guild Master (Aarius#1625)
Nerbies - Officer (Rebelsketchy#11218)
Kiskee - Officer (Ansoni#1771)
Unlucky Officer (IAmRedMyst#11611)

P.S Favourite zone has to be Suramar (the city to be more specific) as i really like the look of everything there!
3 days ago
Horde ~ Mal'Ganis
Raid Team 00: Legends of Chaos

11/11H -- 3/11M Antorus

Raid Times:
Tuesdays 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Wed/Thu 7:00pm to 10:00pm CST (server time)

Currently recruiting (Updated 2/21/18) :

Death Knight - Closed
Demon Hunter - Closed
Druid - Closed
Hunter - Open MM
Mage - Open
Monk - Closed
Paladin - Closed
Priest - OPEN (Shadow)
Rogue - Closed
Shaman - Open (Ele/Resto)
Warlock - Open
Warrior - Closed

All exceptional DPS may apply! MUST have logs to apply!
contact vaixe#1785
We could use a few healers for Mythic prog and heroic farms if you're interested we are a tight knit diverse 18+ family where most have been raiding together since wrath

<Warforged> 6/11 Mythic on Moon Guard is looking for skilled players, our raid days are Tues-Thurs from 9pm-12pm Eastern with optional weekend alt runs

We are looking for Select Melee, Rdps, Heals, and exceptional players with logs.

If you'd like to chat with us in game or want more information you can add my battletag: (or alternatively, discord name)
B1n4ryk1lla#1731 (Discord: b1n4ryk1lla#0982)

Recruitment post:
Hellooooooo Phizyll!

Funny that you mentioned favorite zone. I was just thinking about that the other day (shower thoughts) and it would have to be Barrens! The old one though, not the one after Blizz split it into two zones in Cata. Just so many good memories questing around there with friends back in Vanilla. And Barrens chat...oh who can ever forget Barrens chat. Was also the place where I got my first world pvp kill (thanks to an afk warlock!). Hope that answers your question :)

As for the guild, we're an active guild that's always willing to help new players (or returning players) get into the swing of things. We have fun alt runs on Wednesdays and Sundays so you can raid casually with us and if you're interested in the hard stuff after, we do that too. See my spiel below:

<Immortals> is 4/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
Hey there Phyzill, I strongly believe we would be a great fit for you guys. We are an adult guild that has been together as a group for 5+ years. We are always looking for strong community members to join us. We have an active discord and the people in the guild are very helpful and great to be around. If you think you may be interested please seek me out. Here is our guild spiel for you to read through...

Join us as we move towards The Battle for Azeroth...

Who we are:
Critical Error [Sargeras - A] is an Adult Guild of online friends who game together and are looking to increase our community and raid teams. We are all 21+, friendly and looking for like minded people to join our community and our raids. We have a solid group of players who have families and other commitments that can take them away from the game every now and then, so we understand when Real Life happens...

Our Raid Teams:
We are a casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras-US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss.

Current Progression
11/11 N Antorus
11/11 H Antorus

We're actively recruiting for our raid teams.
Healer w/ DPS OS

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday

Alt and Lvling Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Friday and Saturday (if enough interest)

We have some small groups of players that run Battlegrounds and do some World PvP throughout the week...

If you think are looking for a new home and think we would fit well with you or you with us, please msg anyone online and they will put you in contact with Sillees, Prepi, Kikaginger or Gorraxx...

Thank you for taking the time to read about us and I hope to hear from you in game.

<Duh Winning> Ner'Zhul (horde)

We are 4/11 mythic, raid fridays and saturdays from 830 central until 1130 central. We do an optional heroic run on Wednesday that we welcome alts and people who are still working on their gear into, as well as normal runs for alts throughout the week. Plenty of M+ runs too!

Our guild is friends first, progression after. We have all come together through the years from various other guilds, and finally decided to bring all of the awesome to one place. Mostly everyone is 30+. We have married couples, moms and dads, lonely single people who don't like to leave the house or wear pants on weekends so they hang out with us in discord and kill things in game..and all of the worst puns and dad jokes.

We also have a lot of very experienced and generous players who don't hesitate to help guildies out :)

Hit me up in game if we sound fun!

<Disturbed> - Zul'jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore
Progression: Mythic (9/11) Heroic (11/11) Normal (11/11)

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled.

Current Recruitment Needs:
• Healer
• Death Knight DPS
All classes will be considered.

Server Information:
Zul'jin (PvE)
Ruin Battlegroup
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
Madness (Madness#12309)
Hello recruiters,
What drives you to promote/run your guild? Have some questions for us too!

Hai hai =)
Our guild is more of a family than a progression guild. We care about our members and ensure people do their 15s (often last minute) if they want them done. We are more interested in friendships than calling people out...
We don't tolerate racism or toxicity and try to pounce on it asap.

We're 3/11 mythic looking for a tank and stable dps... we raid Fri/Sat 8-11pm Mountain 7-10 pacific ... I hope you consider us! If you want lets hop on discord and have a chat =)

<The Tribe> Garrosh (A) is in need of capable raiders for our roster! Help us rebuild for next xpac. Our goal is to move through normal and heroic at a decent pace. We are Looking for dedicated people who show up on time and make raid every week. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun.

We also do Mythic+, and old content.

Raid times: Tue/Wed 9pm-12am EST.

Raid spots are all available.

Btag: Dyami#11881
Discord: Dyami#5006
The Hangout-Whisperwind-Alliance-Mature

We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. Our goal is to get AOTC before each new raid comes out while having fun in the process. This is a game and without fun and excitement what else is there. We are 11/11 N and 7/11 H.

The guild has been around since MOP, but under a different name. We are looking to expand our roster for the rest of legion and build upon it for Battle for Azeroth. The leadership has been raiding together for two years and others since MOP.

The leadership has AOTC for all raids in Legion.

Raid Times and what is expected from raiders
* Tuesday and Thursday from 7:15 to 9:30 p.m. Central Time.
* Flask, food, enchants, gems and repairs are included for raiders.
* Raiders are expected to know their class abilities along with proper rotation. Even though we are casual, we will not carry people through a raid. This is not fair to the other members of the team.
* Be on time for raids, and ready to pull at 7:15, real life comes up. Just let someone know that you will not be there for raid. We do not hold a strict attendance policy for the team, but if you sign up we expect you to be there.
* All raids are posted on the Calendar.
* We are using Master looter for now to help get tier faster for people and then might switch it to personal loot. (This is yet to be determined)

If this sounds like a good fit, or for any questions. Contact me at my B-Tag livelife#11793
My favorite zone is probably the Void Elf starter one (can't remember the name right now). I'm rounding out my team for Mythic. I'm interested in building a community and not just a raiding guild. We raid 2 nights a week, and am hoping to add more people to the guild that want to be active outside of raid nights.

Short Version: LFM for new Mythic Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. Currently have a raid roster that needs a few holes filled. 2 night schedule (maybe 3 in the future). Recruiting for current tier and beyond.

Cleared 11/11N and 11/11H 1st Raid cycle.
1/11M first walk into Mythic w/alt tank and alt healer.

Obligatory spam link:

<Axiom Logic> is a Weekend Raiding Guild and are now recruiting raiders for our Mythic Progression. We have a solid core of raiders who have been together since MOP & throughout the expansions, have picked up more friends along the way. We pride ourselves on doing the best we can without the need of being elitists. Many of us have a busy life outside of the game & we look forward to hopping online to meet up and kill bosses. We are social within ourselves and like to keep a low profile.

We are currently recruiting for Mythic Antorus (0/11) starting soon,(11/11) N Antorus the Burning Throne (11/11) H . Antorus the Burning Throne. We are looking for more solid DPS, Heals and Back up Tank who know their class well & won't fail on simple mechanics.

We invite you to join us, and see what you can bring to the group. If you are looking for a guild you can feel secure in, message anyone in guild or message bambam#1652

Raid Times - Eastern
-- Friday - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM (Alt Run) Optional
-- Saturday - 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
-- Sunday - 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM

- 0/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne
- 11/11 Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne
- 11/11 Normal Antorus the Burning Throne
- 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras
- 9/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras
- 10/10 Heroic Nighthold
- 10/10 Normal Nighthold
- 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor
- 3/3 Normal Trial of Valor
- 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare
- 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare

--- We will consider ALL specs and classes ---

---Currently Recruiting

-- All Ranged Classes, Back up Tank w/ DPS off Spec and 1 Healer / DPS preferably a Resto Shaman.

- Any good DPS Class and that knows their class well.

Basic Requirements
-- 920 + Normal
-- 930 + Heroic
-- 950 + Mythic Raid
-- Discord
-- Various raid addons

What we are looking for in a raider
-- A positive attitude
-- Solid attendance
-- A willingness to accept outside criticism - if required.
-- Internally motivated raiders, who strive to improve themselves.
-- Patience and a level of understanding for other raiders progression.
-- Flasks/Pre-pots/food

If you're at all interested or have anymore questions please contact us by messaging anyone in the guild or me at bambam#1652.