960 Blood DK LF Raiding Guild 5/11M Exp.

Guild Recruitment
Title says it but i a currently looking for a Raiding guild and to do M+'s keys with!. I'm on almost all the time and able to do any day but 2 out of the week and I'm espically on all day on weekends. I have 5/11M Exp. but not just looking to push into mythic or just do mythic level raiding on this toon I can be just fine with doing heroic raiding also, This toon does not yet have 11/11H cleared due to me trying to push keys on it more instead but know all fights in ABT in both 11/11H as dps & tank & mythic up to Imonar soul hunter as both dps/tank.

Available: Any day but Tuesday & Wednesday nights

Times: Any time after 6PM EST -12:30pM EST

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27942267

B-tag: LockPowerOP#1523
Hey Frost,
Check out <We Were SOLDIERs>. I think we might be a good fit for what you are looking for! 2 days only (Thurs/Sun!), 8-11 EST, great group, and can use a MAIN TANK on our mythic roster!! Some of our former top 100 raiders find it a perfect mix here between a HC mindset and a minimal casual schedule. We also have quite a bit of goofing around and banter and end by 11 pm EST! I We are a "life first" guild for former top 100 players. Check us out and let me know what you think. I would love to talk more, add Pardeux#1196 to chat more!

More Info: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215002