951 Arc Mage LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hi wonderful Wow people :). I'm hoping to find a guild home on an east coast server (currently on Dalaran and would prefer to stay there but will transfer if it's the right fit). I'm looking for community; an active guild with friendly, helpful people.
I'm a tad bit of an introvert but that doesn't mean I don't talk; i do! I'm just not always super chatty.
Definitely interested in being on a raid team. I can do Tues/Thurs but really would prefer week-ends. I don't have a ton of raiding exp, just started in Legion but currently I am 11/11 N and 3/11 H in Antorus and have done most of the raids this expac. I'm very dependable, always seeking to improve and enjoy helping others also. Looking for semi-hardcaore--i still want to have fun and I already have a day job :).
Mostly just want a group of good people to spend my wow time with!
[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [11/11H-ABT |2/11M-ABT] 3Day-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting raider interested in finishing this xpac in mythic ABT and those who are looking for a home in BFA. We do a lot of content together from m+ farming and pushing key as high as we can to achievement/mount/mog runs. We have a very close knit community that we encourage everyone that joins to be active in.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/approachable/attentive leadership
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our raiders:
- Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.(This is the most important one)
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
(we keep the guild bank stocked so it's your job to grab what you need prior to the raid.)
- Some kind of contribution to the Gbank, doesn't have to be gold, but meats and mats you get during everyday play goes a long way.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
[950 ILVL MIN for Mythic raid team]
- Ret Paladin
- Monk (WW, Resto)
- Holy Paladin
- Resto Druid
- Elemental Shaman
- Warlock (Any Spec)
- Death knight
- Demon hunter
- Rogues

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS or Heals!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg or add me in game.

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.
You fit exactly what we are looking for my dude.

[H] Tichondrius <Mythic Plus> Recruitment is an 11/11 H and 2/11 M. Currently we have a raid roster that is 90% solid but we would like to make some tweaks, improvements and players that have the ability to push our raiders to their edge to create a more competitive atmosphere.

We currently raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:00 pm server (9:00 pm EST) to 9 pm server (12:00 am EST). Throughout the week we are continuously pushing mythic plus keys, and Raider.IO scores.

What we are looking for now you may ask? I’m glad you did ask! Currently we have different priorities.

Holy Paladin
Holy Priest
Restoration Druid
Ranged DPS

Melee DPS

Any and all highly qualified applicants will be considered.

Please either apply at http://mythicplus.proboards.com/ or add Plumpspoon#1836 or Jerry#1647 or Reminissions#11559 or Riykiu#1703 or Jentastic#1967.
Inb4 spam. Building up weekend raid team and would love to have you.

Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)

(Heroic/Mythic)"A Little Iffy" raids- Fri/Sat 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Weekend Recruitment-:
Healers- (Hpally/Druid/Monk)
Range DPS- (Any)
Melee DPS- (DK/Rogues/DH/Feral)

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
<Duh Winning> on Ner'Zhul (horde)

We are 5/11 Mythic, raid Friday and Saturday from 830-1130 Central. Also do an optional heroic night on Wednesdays at the same time, and normals throughout the week. Mythic+ is a daily occurance. We are a solid group of friends who value attitude and fun over progression, but still get things done. Most of us are in our late 20's and 30+, and as a result, there's an abundance of bad dad jokes and terrible puns :) We have many experienced and helpful players who never hesitate to offer advice when asked!

Hit me up in game, Arveldis#1278
@bigmonk. All your copy/paste posts start with inb4 spam but your spam is always the longest post. I don't know what you are trying to accomplish with saying that but I think it's backfiring.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Hey Tattersaile, Tom Sellecks Mustache is an Adult Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall - PVE-EST. We pride ourselves on our unique community, were people log in to hang out and chat with their friends.
Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested I would love to chat with you.
Good luck in your search.
Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 6/11 Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall is looking for Heals and DPS.
At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

Currently Seeking:
Any (Full-time spots available)
A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Ele. Shaman

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:15pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content. We have also added mythic raiding for 1 night a week. For a more casual or entry level approach we offer an open raid to all members.

Accomplished Casual Raiding

• Tuesday (2 Groups)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)
• Friday (2 Groups) (Optinal Extra Hour)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)

Combined Mythic Raiding—You must be on the normal/heroic raid roster and participate in that group to be involved in the mythic raid team.

• Saturday (1 Group)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST (Optinal Extra Hour)
Mythic (ilvl 950)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)

• Sunday (1 Group)
Antorus 5PM PST - 7PM PST
Normal (ilvl 915)[/ul]

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Don't often see a Malazan reference, awesome series.

Questionable Morality on Skullcrusher could give you a home.

We're 2/11 Mythic currently. We raid Sunday & Monday night at 7pm-11pm EST. We raid to have fun, enjoy the people we play with and progress. We've been raiding together since Cataclysm with a fairly steady membership throughout the years.

Most non-raid nights there str 5-10 people online bouncing through different activities - alt raids, mythic +, leveling alts or playing other games.

More about us can be found on QuestionableMorality.com.

We keep one raid team with a slim roster (usually 22) - we don't want to sit people, but we also don't want to be stalled for the night when someone has an emergency.

I'm sure you'd have some questions so feel free to hit me up on Battle.net - Tthrack#1350

Good luck wherever you end up!

- Tthrack
Add my Battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you.
Hi Tattersaile :)

The Killer Bunnies is an Alliance raiding guild on Duskwood that is looking for more people to join the raid team, run Mythic + keys and hang out in discord. We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.
We are looking for more people who also want to have fun and make new friends, people that can appreciate people for people and not just DPS numbers. We are generally mature but often silly and sometimes potato.

A bit about us
  • AOTC every raid
  • Our main raid nights are Tuesday and Friday and we start at 7:30 pm EST
  • We use Discord, have a Facebook page and several streaming members on Twitch and Mixer
  • We offer Mythic plus nights and non raid events

What we want from you:
  • Show up to raids on time, prepared, have current knowledge of your class and the boss encounters.
  • Have previous raid or mythic dungeon experience and you can play at a competent and competitive level.
  • Being able to raid 2 days a week for 3-4 hours a day, preferably Tues/Fri 7:00 - 11:00pm (ET).
  • Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve your character and play better.

If this sparks your interest or if you have additional questions please message/add Anaranae#1516 on BattleNet or Discord Anaranae#3307
Thank you for your time and have a great day,

I have included links to our Guild recruit post:
and WoW Progress:
What you are looking for sounds just like Last Call, except we are on a different server...and Horde! A mage would be most welcome.

We raid Friday and Saturday 8-11pm EST. New guild with players such as yourself, getting in to Legion near the end of the expansion. Most of us have previous heroic/mythic experience. Semi-hardcore guild, focusing on Normal+Heroic now and in BFA. We just had our very first guild raid over the weekend and we blasted through normal.

Feel free to contact me any time with questions. Good luck with your search Tattersaile!

BTag: NoHero#1606
Discord: Brews#4531
Guild Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761957116?page=1
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are looking for players who are in the boat as us.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 940 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

We are currently 11/11H as of 03 March

Our current roster needs are:
Resto Druid and Shaman
Any melee dps
Non mage - range dps

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm EST for about 3-4 hours. 11/11 H leads

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
The Hangout-Whisperwind-Alliance-Mature

We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. Our goal is to get AOTC before each new raid comes out while having fun in the process. This is a game and without fun and excitement what else is there. We are 11/11 N and 7/11 H.

The guild has been around since MOP, but under a different name. We are looking to expand our roster for the rest of legion and build upon it for Battle for Azeroth. The leadership has been raiding together for two years and others since MOP.

The leadership has AOTC for all raids in Legion.

Raid Times and what is expected from raiders
* Tuesday and Thursday from 7:15 to 9:30 p.m. Central Time.
* Flask, food, enchants, gems and repairs are included for raiders.
* Raiders are expected to know their class abilities along with proper rotation. Even though we are casual, we will not carry people through a raid. This is not fair to the other members of the team.
* Be on time for raids, and ready to pull at 7:15, real life comes up. Just let someone know that you will not be there for raid. We do not hold a strict attendance policy for the team, but if you sign up we expect you to be there.
* All raids are posted on the Calendar.
* We are using Master looter for now to help get tier faster for people and then might switch it to personal loot. (This is yet to be determined)

If this sounds like a good fit, or for any questions. Contact me at my B-Tag livelife#11793
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 4/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Low
  • Warlock - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Ret Pally - Closed
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • Rogue - Closed
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Holy Pally - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    <Aspirants of Asgard> LFM active players and reliable DPS (esp boomkin, feral, mage, warlock, dk) and 2 healers for Antorus (940+) 11/11N, 7/11H and into BFA. All interested raiders will be considered. Raid nights Sat & Sun, 6-9pm PST. Send and in game message or add me to bnet Ralana#1908 and lets chat!
    Forged by Fire was formed 5-9-2010 and still has been running with the same leadership. We are PvE raiding guild that enjoys raiding with mature group of players. We raid a very short schedule of 6 hours a week and we expect people to be able to make our times. When forged by fire is not raiding, you will find us on discord or playing other games as in (D3,Heros of storm etc)

Raid times(Invites @ 5:45pm(pst)
    Friday - 6pm(pst) to 9pm(pst)
    Saturday - 6pm(pst) to 9pm(pst)
    With ALT raid on Sunday or Monday we have not decided yet

Current Recruitment
    Range DPS
    Melee DPS

What we expect from you
    1) To have a working microphone and being able to talk on discord
    2) To be able to pull your own weight
    3) To have the mods that are needed for raiding
    4) Being on time

What you can expect from Forged by Fire
    1) Mature guild
    2) Doing stuff after raids or before raids
    3) Drama Free
    4) Guild that provides food/flask etc to our raiders

Guild Master Malvagio - evilmage18#1867
    Hello Tatter,

If you're still looking, I'd welcome an opportunity to talk with you about joining our guild over on Stormrage. We recently moved to there due to it being an high population alliance heavy server. We're re-building the guild to prepare for BFA, but also we're looking to continue raiding Heroic Antorus 2 nights a week (Tue/Thu 10p-1a EST). We run mythic+ keys and are looking for active players that want to be part of creating a successful and enjoyable guild going into BFA.

Here is the link to our guild recruitment page: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761957498

If after viewing all the info there you'd like to speak further, please don't hesitate to contact me on BNet @ Karlmic#1834.

Thanks - Karl