967 Ele Shaman 6/11m LF Late Night Guild

Guild Recruitment
LF late night guild (after 830 pst) that ends no later than 12 midnight PST. Please leave contact
Dishonored on Winterhoof is looking for new members!

6/11 Mythic Kingaroth to 8%
Tues-Wed-Thurs 730-pacific to 1030 pacific

Team two
5/11 Mythic Saturday and Sunday 6-9 pacific

Team three
Tuesday Wednesday 630 pacific to 9 pacific

Add me on BTag in interested! JordyPie#1970
Thanks, but too early.
Severity of Mal'ganis, 9/11M

tues/wed/thurs 9-12pst

swiver#11128
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
bump
Hey there. (A) <Miss You Already> (proudmoore) Is always looking for some strong players to fill our roster. We're currently 8/11 mythic and would love to have strong dps and heals come check us out. Feel free to check out our info and application on our application discord link:) we raid tues-thurs 8pm-11pm pst

https://discord.gg/ay3VRn9
6/11M 11pm-1am PST T/W/Th - reach me at Spike#1105
Before I drop the spam, just wanted to say if you're looking to have fun outside of just raiding we are an awesome team, we do weekly heroic run for alts as well as weekly normal runs for alts(both optional) we also do keys for alts/mains every monday and after we do keys we typically go run WoD raids(also optional) we have fun, we do team bonding stuff! if you like to be social we are an awesome place to be!

=====
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community.

This team has been rocking it since nighthold and are looking for more folks to help finish off the tier! Cutting edge is right in our sight!

Team Umbra is LFM! 8/11M FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST

Current High Interest in: Healer/Ranged DPS(Ele Shaman/Boomkin) (Tank/Heal OS's a big plus) Will consider exceptional melee dps also Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com! Add me @Novar#11553 if you want to chat more!
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important) or you can reach out to my counterpart Sevilon#1967

In addition to main raid, we do a Mythic TOS on Friday (I will get my KJ kill!) Alt run on Saturday, Sunday is a sales run for Mythic Guldan as well as AOTC's. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
03/08/2018 02:11 PMPosted by Rowin
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important) or you can reach out to my counterpart Sevilon#1967

In addition to main raid, we do a Mythic TOS on Friday (I will get my KJ kill!) Alt run on Saturday, Sunday is a sales run for Mythic Guldan as well as AOTC's. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

Can't start till 830pm pst or later. Sorry
Hi,

Actually read your post ;) Our times will work for you, Tues. and Thurs. 8:30PM PST till 11PM. Currently 4/11M but should be 5 after this week. Stable, active, and established guild and team. Add me at Neddy#1554 to chat more if you are interested. Thanks!
<Criminal> 9/11M on Alliance Sargeras is recruiting dps for mythic progression.

We are always accepting applications for any class regardless of our Recruitment Needs.

RAID TIMES: THUR/SUN/MON 10:30PM-1:30AM CST

We are a no BS guild. Go in, kill bosses, get loot. We desire raiders that want to be there and want to do top end-game content.

Requirements:

- Extensive knowledge of your class mechanics and raid encounters. You should know your own role and also that of your fellow raiders. You should understand all aspects of an encounter (tanking/healing/DPS) from an academic standpoint and from a practical point of view.

- Maximizing your gear to be ready for raiding. While we understand you may not have all the best in terms of actual items, we do expect you to put forth the effort to have the best gems/enchants to help bridge the gap.

- High attendance is critical, especially for learning new content. While we understand real life precedence, you should strive for 100% attendance.

- Discord and a working microphone are essential. Being able to communicate verbally is absolutely required and exceptions will not be tolerated.

- A good attitude towards raiding and other players. Members are expected to bring 100% focus to raids every night.

- An ability to fit into the guild environment. If you do not get along with the other members, chances are high that you will not pass the Trial vote. Humor in the guild can best be described as R rated.

If You Are Interested in Joining Criminal Apply at
http://wowcriminal.shivtr.com/

or send a in-game message or mail to:

Kiolvor: Healing and Recruitment Officer - Kiolvor#1715
Roflcoptor: GM - Roflcoptor#1431
Whofartd: Co-GM- xBOBxTHOMASx#1675
Lutey: Officer - Lutey#11904
Obsiege: DPS Officer - Doubleu#1887
About Us

Formerly <Biggie Chief and da Boyz> of Aggramar. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aggramar/Biggie+Chief+and+da+Boyz

<INCORRECT> is a late night raiding guild on [H] Area-52 with top 40 US leadership, but focused on a more casual atmosphere. We formed the guild with the intention to kill some bosses with our friends and have a good time in the process. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 10:15pm-1:15am(PST), 12:15am-3:15am(CST), 1:15am-4:15am(EST).

Progression

We are currently: 7/7(M) EN / 3/3(M) ToV / 10/10(M) NH / 8/9(M) ToS / 11/11(H) 10/11(M) ABT

Recruitment Needs (Small Website Application Required)

DPS - (OPEN) Exceptional DPS
HEALER - (OPEN) 1 Paladin or Shaman
TANK - (CLOSED)

*Please be AT LEAST 6/11M and 955 iLVL before applying! We encourage all potential classes/specs to apply regardless of recruitment needs*

Contacts

If you are interested in joining feel free to apply at our website. If you have any other questions about the guild please feel free to add us to Real-ID and we will make sure to get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading!

http://incorrect-a52.shivtr.com/

GM: Demoralizerr - Demoralizer#1812
Officer: Gap - Gap#1665
Officer: Dcterfeelgud - Dctorfeelgud#1277
we need rdps and we are pacific raiders 10:15pm start time

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (8/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys with 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love to PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

***Progression***
Currently 8/11 mythic.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED) 4. Tank-RaidLead(OPEN)

***Application***
Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
<Criminal> 9/11M on alliance Sargeras is recruiting for mythic progression.
We raid Thu/Sun/Mon 10:30-1:30 CST, and have gotten Aggramar to 35%.
You can add Kiolvor#1715 for more information
We are currently looking for a new Raid Leader since our current RL will be moving from US to EU in a few months. We also have open positions for (ALL)dps progression/core and we are looking for a tank that thinks quick on his feet/able to adjust to new strats/MUST have a mic to call things out(personal CDs from healers) and compatible with tanks.

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (8/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys with 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love to PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

***Progression***
Currently 8/11 mythic.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED) 4. Tank-RaidLead(OPEN)

***Application***
Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
Guild/Server: Efficient - Stormrage US
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times/Days:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, 9pm-12am EST
Saturday 10pm-12am EST (will be moving to 2 night soon)
Cleared: 6/11M 11/11H
Recruitment Contacts: Karma#12379/Battletag or Karma#5681/Discord
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Efficient
Needs: Currently looking for Tank, Disc/Shadow Priest and exceptional DPS but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys!
Yo Larzbirt,

Let me know if your still looking for a guild. <Vanilla Dev Team> on Illidan 8/11 mythic ABT is looking for an ele shaman. We raid 8:30-11:30 CST Tuesday - Thursday.

Message me, bnet is MadHatter130#1132
03/09/2018 12:05 PMPosted by Megeuron
Yo Larzbirt,

Let me know if your still looking for a guild. <Vanilla Dev Team> on Illidan 8/11 mythic ABT is looking for an ele shaman. We raid 8:30-11:30 CST Tuesday - Thursday.

Message me, bnet is MadHatter130#1132

Too early