974 Lock 9/11 M LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for 10/11 or better only. 3 nights max. Logs available upon request. Transfers not a problem. Would prefer to stay Horde but the with right fit willing to go Alliance.

<Ascended> is a three-night per week, semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Illidan that is currently 10/11M. We are looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression in Antorus, the Burning Throne and Battle for Azeroth.

• 10/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne
  • 9/9M Tomb of Sargeras (Cutting Edge)

• Schedule
    Raid Times:
  • Tuesday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time)
  • Wednesday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time)
  • Thursday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time)

• Our Expectations of You
  • Come to raid on time and prepared with appropriate consumables (flasks and feasts are provided)
  • Be ready to pull at 7:30, not just logging on at 7:30.
  • Come to raid having done appropriate research on how to fully optimize your toon
  • Be prepared for all boss encounters and progression fights each night.
  • Treat everyone with respect and have a good time!

• Your Expectations of Us
  • Officers will come to raid with specific strategies prepared for each boss and clearly articulate what is expected of each player
  • Guild will provide appropriate raid consumables (flask, feasts, vantus runes, etc.)
  • Officers are always open to suggestions/concerns (given it is brought up at an appropriate time)

• Apply Now!
    If you are interested in applying, please complete the form found at www.ascended.gg

Feel free to add one of the BattleTags below or contact an officer in-game with any questions.

• Guild Master - Mojohexxual (Sadpanda#1606)
  • Officer - Araf (Paul#14398)
  • bump
    [H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. Have an IMMEDIATE spot for Hpally and Melee dps!

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
    Recruiting: If your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on:

Holy Paladin
    Ele Shaman

www.srsguild.com to apply
    or please add me to chat:
    Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
    Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
    The Coalition US Lightbringer is a 12 Year old Guild Currently 9/9M 10/11M
    Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10:30 PST. Mon Optional Alt Raid

Loot will be done via Loot Council based upon performance, attendance, and need.

Raiders will be provided with flasks, potions, food, augments, vantus runes and guild repairs to help reduce the burden of raiding.

We are looking for team oriented people who want to have fun but can play at a high level and kill some bosses with us.

Please put your application on our website - http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Dorkman #11605, Val #12738
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Do you have logs available? If so check out the following:

<Almost Midnight> [US-Stormrage] Alliance - 10/11m Antorus. Currently progressing on Argus, with reclears up to Argus every other week.

Current Recruitment Needs:
    Healer with ranged dps offspec
    Skilled ranged hybrid DPS such as an Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Balance Druid. Ability to play other specs on par with mainspec desired.
    Exceptional ranged pure DPS classes such as Warlock, Mage, or Hunter

Guild Objective: To be the best 2 day progression guild on Stormrage.

We’re a guild comprised mostly of experienced raiders. Some of us were super hardcore in the competitive raid scene and want to remain competitive within some constraints such as a two day a week raiding schedule. We have fun and mess around, but we try to take progression raiding seriously.

Raid Times: Friday & Saturday, 7:45-11 PM EST for progression. Heroic farm moves to optional Tuesday a few weeks after Mythic opens.

Recruitment: We’re currently recruiting a few roles to bolster our Argus progression roster as well as bolster our roster going into BfA. There are no guarantees around getting into Argus - but trials will be included in our bi-weekly reclear up to Argus.

Raiding Requirements
    One alt. This won’t be a requirement until BfA, but much of the raid maintains one (many two) geared alts that we can bring in for progression needs.
    Maintenance of characters and general raid readiness: Finishing the max level key needed for gear each week, getting all artifact traits within a reasonable timeframe, farming required gear, rep, and consumables for raid progression.

How to Apply: Fill out the application at https://goo.gl/RiLRVb . Officers will get back to you within a few days. Feel free to reach out with questions over Btag - Nikita#1491
    Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression while only dedicating 9 hours each week to main raid time.

We finished Tier 21 with a US rank of 85, and we are looking for high caliber players who are interested in continuing to push a high rate of progression into BFA.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T21 progression:
    • 11/11 M-Antorus (US 85)

T20 progression:
    • 9/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
    • 10/10 M-NH
    • 3/3 M-ToV
    • 7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
    • Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
    • Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET
    • Monday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET

Loot system:
    Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officers:
    soj#11462, samiz#1174

Connected Realms:
    Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
    Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
    • Currently looking for Ranged DPS, though recruitment is open for high caliber players of all roles.

Where to apply:
    If interested, please first read the "READ BEFORE APPLYING" thread at our forums found here: http://humbleguild.com/forum_threads/1870090

Once you have read the thread, you may submit an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/97wFAoLkpRYLo2363
    Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 6/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
    *Raid Attendance
    *Previous Loot
    *Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
    Resto Shaman

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
    * Commitment to regular attendance to the team
    * Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
    * Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
    * Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
    Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
    Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
    Hello there , we are 9/11 M

I represent our raid team, that raids

10:30pm-1:30am PST

Add me Shadow#14688 if interested.
    9/11M wed/thurs 8-11pm EST. 6 hours a week.

<Vigil> of Zul'jin is a recently re-formed guild from the ashes of <Vigil> on Mal'ganis, the original merger of <Aurora> and <Death and Taxes> during WoTLK, which disbanded in WoD. The roster features about a dozen former raiders, including many that were involved in the Mists of Pandaria US 4th roster.

Past Progression:
    - Mythic: Blackhand (US 16th)
    - Mythic: Imperator Mar'gok (US 19th)
    - Heroic: Garrosh Hellscream (US 5th)
    - Heroic: Lei Shen (US 5th)
    - Heroic: Sha of Fear (US 18th)
    - Heroic: Madness of Deathwing (US 13th)
    - Heroic: Ragnaros (US 4th)
    - Heroic: Tier 11 (US 7th)
    - Heroic: Lich King (US 6th)

We’ve grown up and our time to play has changed as well, so we came back to play at a 2-day, 6-hour per week schedule. In our first three weeks of mythic, we downed the first six bosses with many players who haven’t done mythic yet this expansion.

Contact & Apply
    /w // BTAG: Realsmooth#1906 // DISCORD: Reals#8155

We handle applications through Discord and PMs. Visit our discord and see the #welcome channel, which lists our rules and expectations. Under that is a short little app you can PM to me on Discord.

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M
    Server: Sargeras - Alliance
    Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    Me: Rowin#1764 (most important) or you can reach out to my counterpart Sevilon#1967

In addition to main raid, we do a Mythic TOS on Friday (I will get my KJ kill!) Alt run on Saturday, Sunday is a sales run for Mythic Guldan as well as AOTC's. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
    We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance, etc.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12pm EST

#battlenet // Discord
    Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
    Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
    Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!
    <Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through Legion into Battle for Azeroth. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game!

Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST).
    Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days.

Currently Recruiting: Warlock
    We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class.

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer, Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email djapps@gmail.com.

We wish you the best in your guild search!
    Hi Killing Joke.

I've already added you on b.net, I'm good friends with Zazzey and he spoke very highly of you. If you can give us a look and talk to me that would be great. We are a 2-day guild Doing Tue/Thur from 8-12 EST and we are 10/11m