Sargeras Holy-Disc Priest LF Raiding

Guild Recruitment
I am currently 3/11M. We have attrition in the guild and most of the guild have found new homes. I can raid two nights a week. I have 75+ AP in all weapons. I can provide logs on request. Leave your BTAG# or in-game name-server. I will contact you within a day of posting.

I am looking for a raid environment where there is no drama. I prefer healing over dps. No faction preference.
So you're way above our weight class, but I'll swing :D

Kerberös-Stormrage, BTag= Relick#11359

Newer guild of some old/experienced players, and some noob players. We're having a blast learning the fights together, and plan to move onto heroic once we get some more gear. Wed/Mon, 9:30 EST - Whenver:O'Clock (at least 3 hours).
Hey there. (A) <Miss You Already> (proudmoore) Is always looking for some strong players to fill our roster. We're currently 8/11 mythic and would love to have strong dps and heals come check us out. Feel free to check out our info and application on our application discord link:) we raid tues-thurs 8pm-11pm pst

https://discord.gg/ay3VRn9
[A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged/ 1 Tank is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
We are 6/11m horde on mal’Ganis we raid tues wed 9-12est looking to fill an immediate healer opening please add krutchs#1306
charliie#1669
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
03/08/2018 05:32 PMPosted by Imagicka
I am currently 3/11M. We have attrition in the guild and most of the guild have found new homes. I can raid two nights a week. I have 75+ AP in all weapons. I can provide logs on request. Leave your BTAG# or in-game name-server. I will contact you within a day of posting.

I am looking for a raid environment where there is no drama. I prefer healing over dps. No faction preference.

https://discord.gg/Jt8UzKj
Boo#11847 (BattleNet) or Boo#3672 (Discord) (GM)
Scootypuffjr#1874 (BattleNet) or Sleezydru#1924 (Discord) (Mythic+ Officer)

Same server Give anyone in Bench raiders a /w and we can chat
5/11mythic 1st week and 9/11mythic leadership
If a weekend raid team would interest you hit me up. Btag is at the bottom of my guild spam:

Are you a raider who just can't make a 3 or 4 night a week progression schedule due to work or school? Staying up late and waking up early on weekdays just not working for you anymore? Well look no further, we want you! <The Knights Who Say Ni> on Kael'thas US Alliance side is looking to fill its ranks.

Current Needs
Tank: Low (Looking for a tank with a viable raid ready offspec)
Healers: High (Looking for a full time Shaman, Pally, or Disc Priest)
RDPS: High (High Priority for Lock/Boomkin)
MDPS: Medium/High (Priority for Ret Pally/DH/Feral Druid)

*Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit me up and lets chat.

Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Currently we are 5/11 Mythic ABT, and are currently looking to bolster our roster to further our mythic progression.

Raid Times:
Saturday and Sunday
1pm-4pm Central (server)
Friday Optional Heroic/Alt Run
8pm-10pm Central (server)

I am the guild and raid leader and have mythic server first experience for the previous few expansions but due to my work schedule could no longer maintain the raid schedule I was raiding previously. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid and progress. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit us up.

Lukien#1938
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856