963 BrM/960 Blood DK LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey, as I've stated I'm a BrM/Blood DK player looking to find a new guild after a schedule conflict has appeared with my old one. Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and the weekends work the best for me. I believe my logs speak for themselves.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/kaleg
[A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged/ 1 Tank is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 1/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active players.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

We are recruiting a Resto Shaman preferably for our Mythic team. All DPS will be considered and everyone given a trial. If you have logs please link them.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222
Obscurity
(https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Obscurity)
9/11 M, 11/11 H

Zul’Jin Horde
Raid days / Times:
Tuesday – Thursday from 12am – 3am EST(9pm-12am PST)

IMMEDIATE TANK SPOT OPEN!

We are openly recruiting for any Exceptional DPS, but especially:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Ele Sham
WW Monk

Prot Paladin or BrM Monk

Contact Information:
Zia#11407 (GM)
Darkest#2521
Archim#1743
Nomnomzz#1648
austin0nfire#1376 <- This is me!
Hey man, if tuesdays work at all for you, I think we'd be a great fit. Add me if you'd like to learn more!

<Twelve Step Program> 5/11m

Who are we

We are a laid-back mythic guild progressing through Antorus. We take pride in being able to down bosses at a fast pace, without sacrificing the enjoyment of raiding. We joke around a lot, push m+ keys, play other games on off nights (OW, league, pubg, etc.), talk !@#$ when we beat each other's parses, and most importantly -- slay big dragons for loot in an online video game.

Our goal is CE each tier, as we have high performing players.

Current Needs

We are looking to fill our mythic roster to continue progression within antorus. We currently have a few core spots open on our roster:

• 1 Blood dk
  • Mage/Lock/Boomkin/Ele
  • Raid Times

Tu/Su/Mo || 8 PM CST - 11 PM CST (ST)

Requirements

• 940+ ilvl
  • at least 11/11h
  • decent logs
  • OR proven raiding experience - willing to carry and gear up certain players/classes
  • ability to make attendance requirements -- no one likes to roll the dice with pugs.
  • Next Steps

If you meet the above requirements and want to learn more about the 12 Step ways, msg any of the below.

• Me: thickncreamy - discord (always on - mobile): thickncreamy#4608 - bnet:thickncreamy#1748
  • Gio: Raid Leader - bnet: Aburnman#1533
  • Jon: GM -bnet: JonB#1490
  • Wowprogress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Twelve+Step+Program
    Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 6/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-22 during the week.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need

Tank - pref. Guardian, Brewmaster or Blood DK
    Balance/Resto Druid
    Disc/Shadow Priest
    Elemental/Enhancement Shaman
    Mage
    Hunter
    Warlock
    Marksmanship/Beast Mastery Hunter

*offspecs encouraged but not required
    but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
    Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
    Artifact traits up to date
    Weekly Mythic +15
    All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
    Performance
    Up to date on your class and role
    Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
    Discord
    Astral Keys
    Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
    Weak Auras
    Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    OPTIONAL Saturday alt run 10pm

► Loot
    Loot is handled via Loot Council
    More information can be found on our website forums

► Battletags
    Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
    Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
    Slanik, Raid Leader Slanik#1138 - Battletag Slanik#2926 - Discord
    Tachichi, Officer Tachini#1964 - Battletag Tachichi#9998
    Shizzdru, Officer shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag twitch.tv/shizznitzz_#3318 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
    If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!
    Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
    We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance, etc.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12pm EST

#battlenet // Discord
    Palidans#1945
    Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
    Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
    Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!
    Hi Kaleg,
    I saw your post and seems to be a kinda fit. We do raid on Tuesdays but our other raid day is Sunday. If you think this would work please give me a message (included in post below). I also put our guild information below to see if the guild would work for you. Hope to hear back and have a wonderful day friend!

Dulce Bellum is a casual 2-night guild on Whisperwind(PVE) looking for Ranged DPS. Our schedule is Tuesdays and Sundays 8:00-11:00 CST. Raiding consistently since 2009, we have a long track record of drama free and efficient progression with low time commitment. We like to keep it drama free and low negativity, so we have a PG-13 voice and text chat policy.

If you want to chat about it reach out on Discord @Martz#2304, Lileigh#0360, or @The Real Weebins#2113. If you want to put in an application before you chat with us, it can save some time: https://goo.gl/forms/aA1G1Rzjln9yYpWF2

Current progression:
    Tier 21: 11/11 H, Just starting Mythic

Past progression:
    Tier 20: 1/9 M, 9/9 H ToS
    Tier 19: 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 6/10 M NH
    Tier 18: 8/13 M (on hiatus from April-August 2016)
    Tier 17: 3/10 M BRF, 1/7M HM
    Hey Kaleg,

I am the Lead for Team Dreadnought with <Eternal Kingdom> we are currently 6/11M and could use a tank! We raid 6-10PM Fri/Sat with an optional Sunday for heroic farm.

We are more than willing to work with you to get you up to speed, we are also in a very driven community in our guild, feel free to check us out at Eternal-Kingdom.com.

To talk more contact me via discord at Rivena#4011 or Btag Renovatic#1732