950 lock lf guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello There Smileylock! I'm not exactly sure what times you are looking to raid but I'll throw in my lots and hopefully there is a match and all sounds good. We are currently looking to replace our lock so yeah ^^;
Paltrix#1372 - Keldrosa, Recruitment Officer

I'm from <BreakingGameBalance> a 5/11M guild located on Bleeding Hollow [H].
Raids are 2-days a week: Wed+Thurs 9p-12a EST (6p-9p PST)
Loot: Loot Council via RCLootCouncil (DPS>Healer>Tank. BiS>MA>OS)
We are seeking a Frost DK (with Blood off-spec), Afflic Lock, Elemental Shaman and Fury Warrior to round out our core roster.
<BGB> provides repairs, raid materials and has group(s) that consistently push high M+ Keys.
If this tid bit sounds interesting hit me up for more info!
We could use a warlock, alone aerie peak. We raid fri/sat 8.30pm est to 11.30pm est, we are recently started up after a break, we are 1/11m

Addme kaylii#1948 for a chat if you are interested
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
<Crucible> is my guild on Whisperwind. We are still growing after a realm transfer and pride ourselves on being a helpful guild. Our raid team has been together for 3-4 years now and all made the transfer with us. We are more than a guild we're family and treat each other as such. We're open to new & returning players as well as people just looking from a change from their old guild. Currently 8/11H with our smallish raid comp. Looking toward pushing harder in BFA as our family grows.
We raid Tues & Th. nights 9p-12a EST.

If interested feel free to message me here or in game. Jeremy#11724
Smilelylock!

You sound like our type of raider. We try to learn from our mistakes also and provide a raiding environment that is fun, welcoming, and supportive.

We promote raiders that take the time to go that extra mile as you explained through simming.

We love our Mythic+ too and run them through the week.

I would love to chat with you. You can btag me at rehna#1428 for more information.
We raid tues/thurs 7-10 central, Horde, Blackhand.
Talk to you soon,
Arlida, GM Just Wiped
justwiped.com
Hey there!

Would love to talk to you about what you're looking for in a guild and what we can offer you!

Discord: DJ#7415
Btag: DJRay87#1487

Hope to hear from you!
Hey there. You prefer to raid weekdays so you probably aren't interested in a Fri+Sat guild. Just going to TL;DR it so I don't waste your time. I hope I hear from you!

TL;DR:
Faction: Horde
Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
Raid content: Normal/Heroic
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS
Contacts: NoHero#1606(BTag) / Zach#4531(Discord)
Guild Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761957116?page=1

We are very active & social. Lots of people online for M+ and people chatting in Discord constantly.

Good luck with your search!
Heyo, you've gotten a lot of responses but I think we'd be a good fit, if you're still looking:

Repulsion is raid team 3 of the <Regency> guild on Mal'ganis. We're a veteran group of raiders, with a core that has been together since Cataclysm. We pride ourselves on having raiders from all walks of life that show up every week to have fun and kill bosses, and we're looking to add a few more to our family!

Progression:
5/11M ABT
5/9M ToS
5/10M NH
7/7M EN

Raid Schedule:
Tues / Wed, 9PM-12 CST

We use Discord for our VOIP, and RCLoot Council for loot. Both are required.

Thanks for reading! If you'd like to apply or get more information, get in touch via either of the following tags:
Battle.net: Deegurz#1485
Discord: Deegurz#4398
Hello!
<Annunaki> (A-US-Turalyon) is looking for all raiders to finish off the Burning Throne. With leadership that is 11/11N, 8/11H(and all Legion AotC) the goal is to build a 2/9/3 raid team(possibly more; joys of flex raiding!) to finish off AtBT and carry over into BfA.
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 7:45 PM EST - 10PM EST
Loot: Personal
Voice Chat: Discord
Recruitment needs: DPS (all besides ret pally), Healers (druid/priest)

Guild Goal: Outside of striving for expansion AotC achievements we wish to create an atmosphere for all aspects of playing with casual, social, achievement seekers, and mythic keystones runners always being welcomed.

Contact info:
Battletag: eternalinfer#1281
Discord: Aureil#6653
If you find time on weekends

We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are looking for players who are in the boat as us.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 940 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H

Our most important roster needs are:
Resto Druid
Rogues, Warriors, Ret, and DH
Hunters and Boomkins

However if you feel you are exceptional player (proof with logs) feel free to contact us

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm EST for about 3-4 hours.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
<Hogwarts> is semi-casual horde guild located on Mal'Ganis looking for members to round out our roster. We are a group of tight knit raiders most of whom were from <Reunited> a top 100 guild before it disbanded that love playing and progressing together
We are welcoming and help people gear, while being a smaller guild we are always looking for people to play with. We are currently 11/11 Heroic. Right now we are reforming our raid group due to people leaving the game from burnout and real life issues. We are reclearing through heroic each week and will be attempting mythic down the road. We are looking to have an established team for Battle for Azeroth

Our Schedule:
Tuesday: 7PM-10PM CST
Wednesday: 7PM-10PM CST
Thursday: optional reclears for alts/achiev runs

Currently in search of:
Heals:
Holy Paladin
Disc/Holy Priest
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid

Dps:
Death Knight
Feral
Warrior
Rogue
RetPally
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Spriest

We will take anyone but those are where we are currently low on our roster.
We also need a swing healer as well!

Our progression:
11/11 Normal Antorus
11/11 Heroic Antorus

Loot rules:
We operate a lootcouncil that decides who the gear will best benefit. We try and distribute evenly amongst our raiders.

What we are looking for/What we can offer you:
A likeminded fun person who likes progression but not a hardcore progression, We want people who are around to help other members of the guild
as well as being friendly. We can offer you and environment where you can voice your opinions and hope to grow as a team.

If you feel this is the place for you

Add Petch#12748 or Mewtwo#1111 on btag.
Chemical Imbalance on Area 52 is in need of some more bodies to progress more effectively.

Quite a few of our main raiders have scaled back their commitments due to real life issues, which is understandable but leaves us feeling a bit...inadequate :)

We are 11/11H ABT, and we raid Fri/Sat 9-12 server(EST). We have been together since BC, so we generally play well together and have a solid foundation.

We are primarily looking for DPS, although other roles may be considered.

Feel free to whisper anyone online and ask for an officer, or add our recruitment officer on bnet: Bellatrix #1309
Please give me a shout if you think you might be interested, or whisper Az shes always on :)

Guild: <Velkyn Solaris>
Server: Bleeding Hollow
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Sat & Sun: 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST, 11/11H
Recruitment Contacts: Azrael#11562, Decay#11494, Momojojo#1917, Havokz#11968
WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Velkyn+Solaris
Recruitment Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761976727
Hey there, I'll try to keep this short!

<The Lichbane Clan> 11/11 H is recruiting! Raid times are 4:30PM -7:30PM PST Wed and Thur.

We are looking to recruit for our raid team as we prepare to head into mythic. If you would like to know anymore information you can find it here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761987164

If you have any questions not answered in the link above or want to chat, feel free to contact me: griffinborn#11462

Thank you very much for your time!
-Whisper
410 posts
Feb 12
(Edited)
[A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged/ 1 Tank is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
H-Kil'Jaeden <F O O L S A V A G E> 8/11M
Recruiting: Ranged DPS for permenant starting spots (Warlock,Spriest,Boomy,Mage)
Raid Times: Tues/Wed 6-10 PST

*Pulls on Coven to 14%*

-DISCORD
Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance, etc.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12pm EST

Our expectations:
Be on time!
Be prepared!
Know mechanics or ask questions!
72+ traits, 925+, nether light unlocked
Willing to learn and progress in Mythic

#battlenet // Discord
Palidans#1945
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!

FYI - we are also have a heroic run this Thursday at 9pm server if you’re interested in trying us on for size.
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 8/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman
Mage
Hunter
Warlock

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
<Recursion> is now recruiting!

About us:
We are a newly formed small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. 11/11H AOTC experienced.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST.
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday.

We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles:

Ranged DPS: Open
Melee DPS: Open

Alts also welcome!

Contact Info:
Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747)
Horum (Horum#1559)
Orchidia (Melicious#1794)