Found guild

Guild Recruitment
Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/moon-guard/nsia

Availability:
Anytime after 6:00pm (PST)

Raid experience:
Currently 2/11M on this character, but have 5/11M experience.

Willing to server/faction swap.

Add me on RealId: Nsia#11476
or discord Nsia#9719
Do you have a real ID you can be reached at?
03/19/2018 12:59 AMPosted by Kickashtwo
Do you have a real ID you can be reached at?

its Nsia#11476, sorry about that
hey i got a guild u may be interested 8/11 mythic dishonored#11140 add me up:D
[A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hey there Nsia! I think our guild would be a perfect fit for you! Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761918143?page=1
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 5/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Closed
  • Warlock - Closed
  • Shadow Priest - Closed
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Ret Pally - Closed
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • Rogue - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, located on US - Ursin, brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
    2/7M EN
    3/3H ToV
    4/10M NH
    5/9M ToS
    Currently: 11/11H 6/11M
    We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (6/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Normal)"A Little Iffy" raids- Monday 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
    Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage/Hunter)
    Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral/Enh/Ret)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
    Hi Nsia! I sent you a btag request, I think you'd be a great fit into our raiding core, you're schedule would work perfectly for us! I hope to talk to you soon and I'm happy to address any questions or concerns you might have for us :)

03/19/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Xanthippie
    <Dilligaf>
    "Does it look like I give a F"

Dilligaf is a semi-casual Horde raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a chill group of active raiders who like to have fun and get stuff done. We currently have about 19 active members but due to schedule conflicts we are still recruiting RANGE DPS for two CORE spots in our raiding group. We do have a fairly small bench with about 3 people whom are willing to fill when they are available, but have been busy lately. We do plan to keep mythic raiding as far as we can realistically get and do plan to continue raiding together and progressing into the next expansion (Battle for Azeroth).

We're a fairly diverse group of players with old school experience, past mythic experience, and high mythic progression (ranging in ages from 18-40). When we're not raiding, you'll normally find a lot of us boosting high keys weekly, in addition to making sure everyone gets their +15 done. The guild is self-sufficient with all of our professions maxed and provide our raiders with all their flasks/food/potions in exchange for using your bloods of Sargeras towards bank mats.

**We are an 18+ guild due to the nature of our discord whether its the cursing, jokes, dark humor, dank memes, or just being stupid, etc.**

Raiding Progression
  • 11/11 Heroic Antorus
  • 3/11 Mythic Antorus (World Breaker>Fel Hounds>High Command>*Progression on Portal Keeper*)
  • Raid Times
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-9:00pm PST
  • Warcraft Logs
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Raider.io
    https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/Dilligaf

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild, are interested in trialing, or have any questions or concerns for me please add me either on Discord or Battlenet and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^.^ Hope to hear from you soon

Battlenet ID
  • Xanthippie#1937
  • Discord
  • Xanthippie #8509
  • If you're looking for a home or need help recruiting and are willing to come to Turalyon, let me know! I'm interested in making my realm fill that nice niche of weekend raiding in heroic and Mythic. We have a really close realm community that hosts M Guldan, Chosen and achievement/normal runs weekly!

So that being said, if you're on a deadish realm, raid weekends and are looking to transfer - come to Turalyon! = )

It will benefit Turalyon and your guild, but it would also benefit my raiders so their friends can transfer here to raid or people I turn away but want to raid mythic weekends can raid as well.

I also run a recruitment discord with ~3600 people so I have no shortage of people coming to me. Here, for reference: https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W = )

If you're looking for a list of all the weekend guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)
    [H] Act Natural - Saturday & Sunday 8am-11am EST Heroic (2/11N) NEW GUILD

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
    [H] Avidity - Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
    [H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (3/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
    [H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
    [A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
    [A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST Heroic (9/11H)
    [H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
    [H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
    [A] In The Mountains - Friday & Sunday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic (11/11H)
    AOTC

[H] Ours Is The Fury - Friday & Saturday 8:30pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
    [H] Delirious Underlings - Saturday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic (4/11H)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
    [A] Mognificent - Friday & Saturday 9pm-12am EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
    [H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (6/11M)
    [H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (10/11M)
    [A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC

Not that these count as weekend guilds, but they do fill a weird niche with a Sunday raid day. If you're looking for a list of all the Sunday/Monday guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)

EVENING (5pm+)
    [H] Taco Slap - Sunday & Monday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
    [H] Last Sanctuary - Sunday & Monday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (10/11H)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
    [H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (3/11M)
    Contacts for the guilds above so I don't run outta space:

MORNING (5am+)
    [H] Act Natural - Saturday & Sunday 8am-11am EST Heroic
      Contacts: Rottotrot (Btag: ?)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
    [H] Avidity - Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST Heroic
      Contacts: Furychaos (Btag: Caseus#11874)

[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic
      Contacts: Ohyagurl (Btag: ByD#1217 /Discord: Ohyagurl#5937) or Felivan (Btag: Mrizzly#1636)

EVENING (5pm+)
    [H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic
      Contacts: Ilidanyewest (Btag: Tristien#1577 /Discord: Ilidanyewest#0767) or Kaowin (Btag: Weidendorf#1292 /Discord: Weidendorf#9252)

[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Mythic
      Contacts: Solä (Btag: Sola#11923 /Discord: Sola#1693) or Dæmon (Btag: Darktree#1190)

[A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST Heroic
      Contacts: Injustice (Btag: Inj#1944)

[H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic
      Contacts: Lanoline (Btag: Lanoline#1436 /Discord: Lanoline#4829)

[H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic
      Contacts: Name (Btag: d/Discord: d)

[A] In The Mountains - Friday & Sunday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic
      Contacts: Phörepläy (Btag: ortie001#1318), Sephrina, or Kerli (Btag: Kerli#1372)

[H] Ours Is The Fury - Friday & Saturday 8:30pm-11pm EST Heroic
      Contacts: Grayson (Btag: Grayson#1728) or Shagga (Btag: Pete#1889)

[H] Delirious Underlings - Saturday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic (2/11H)
      Contacts: Amayachan (Btag: Amaya#1454) or Bullshift (Btag: ?)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
    [A] Mognificent - Friday & Saturday 9pm-12am EST Heroic
      Contacts: Clairecares (Btag: Celia#11610/Discord: Clairecares (Celia)#7402)

[H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic
      Contacts: Sìeara (Btag: Sieara#1968/Discord: Sieara#6473) or Delàcour (Btag: Blayne1714#1883 /Discord: Dëlacour#7866)

[H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
      Contacts: Sìeara (Btag: Sieara#1968 /Discord: Sieara#6473) or Novasan (Btag: Nova#1793)

[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic
      Contacts: Shandra (Btag: DwarfTosser#1897)

Not that these count as weekend guilds, but they do fill a weird niche with a Sunday raid day. If you're looking for a list of all the Sunday/Monday guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)

EVENING (5pm+)
    [H] Taco Slap - Sunday & Monday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic
    [H] Last Sanctuary - Sunday & Monday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
    [H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic
      Contacts: Lissiandra (btag: Lissi#11627 /discord: Lissi#8501)
    Hey nsia

Fatal- illidan
    Current progress:
    Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
    Trial of valor- 3/3M
    Nighthold- 10/10M
    TOS- 5/9M
    Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional hunter

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild. We have recently returned to the game after a small break during TOS, we have slowed down to a semi-casual 2 day pace while still being able to clear content at a less hectic speed. We have active players and  an Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid who want to raid heroic and mythic. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We also like doin keys on our off nights.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
    Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570#1

Apply At
    www.fatalgg.enjin.com

BNET: weezyb#1870
    DISCORD:Bryce#8569
    Imagine how refreshing a change of scenery and transfer to Horde on
    Mal'Ganis would be!

We're looking to add another hunter to our raid.

<Enigma> is currently 9/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com Make sure to say Kat sent you in the "more info" box!

Any questions? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
    <Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through Legion into Battle for Azeroth. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game!

Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST).
    Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days.

Currently Recruiting: BM/MM Hunter
    We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class.

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer, Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email djapps@gmail.com.

We wish you the best in your guild search!
    Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 8/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
    *Performance
    *Raid Attendance
    *Previous Loot
    *Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
    Resto Shaman
    Mage
    Hunter
    Warlock

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
    * Commitment to regular attendance to the team
    * Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
    * Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
    * Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
    Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
    Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856