Worgen are the worst looking race

General Discussion
I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with you good sir. We Worgen are by far the best looking race.
It really is subjective... truly. And while they aren't my favorite race, I would pick one of them over a male Nightborne any day.
It is subjective. Personally, I've always felt the devs could have done a better job with the Worgen models; especially the female. I suspect there would be a larger Worgen population if the models were better. I barely see any Worgen around, yet the werewolf is a fairly popular fantasy creature. Something doesn't add up. It could be for other reasons though.
02/21/2018 04:10 PMPosted by Titomic
Usually something like this would be subjective, but it really isn't.

Right. This is why Dwarves still exist. You guys can't tell disgusting from sexy. If you could, you wouldn't breed. Femdwarves, and I rest my case.

: )
The male form isnt terrible, but the female one... omg... its like they went the complete opposite direction of the male and tried to make them cute
02/21/2018 06:34 PMPosted by Jamalia
02/21/2018 04:10 PMPosted by Titomic
Usually something like this would be subjective, but it really isn't.

Right. This is why Dwarves still exist. You guys can't tell disgusting from sexy. If you could, you wouldn't breed. Femdwarves, and I rest my case.

: )

Coming from the female Forsaken? Right
Pls no bully.
02/21/2018 06:36 PMPosted by Labiah
The male form isnt terrible, but the female one... omg... its like they went the complete opposite direction of the male and tried to make them cute
female worgen do not exist until blizzard fixes their derpness
02/21/2018 07:01 PMPosted by Titomic

I'm nasty, but can't breed- so who cares? Not so for dwarves. Not sure which gender I feel more badly for. The ugliest, or those who have to look at them? Maybe this is why dwarves live in holes in the ground, with so little light.

edit: Granted male Dwarves are gross, as well. Just not as bad as the females.
02/21/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Jamalia
02/21/2018 07:01 PMPosted by Titomic

I'm nasty, but can't breed- so who cares? Not so for dwarves. Not sure which gender I feel more badly for. The ugliest, or those who have to look at them? Maybe this is why dwarves live in holes in the ground, with so little light.

edit: Granted male Dwarves are gross, as well. Just not as bad as the females.

Have you seen me when I cast Lava Burst? That s*** is lit fam
I think Goblins are fine but the hands and feet seem overly big imo. The have by far some of the best hairstyle selection and colours then any other race,maybe other then Trolls.

Shadowform makes me cringe more then any race in the game currently. FIX that eyesore.
I have never seen Dwarf without a beard, its kinda of creepy.

I mostly want HD textures and not have to snarl at everything. Also not to sound like someone kicked their dog when i take damage.
02/21/2018 04:17 PMPosted by Titomic
02/21/2018 04:14 PMPosted by Cheresani
Your mug isn't winning any beauty contests, either.

Don't even get me started on Goblins.

Literally 90% of the reason Cata was disliked is Worgen/Goblins. Get rid of them.

Lets start with dwarves
They just need better animations
02/21/2018 08:03 PMPosted by Microrogue

Have you seen how gear looks on them?
Have you seen how they stand?
Have you seen how they look?
02/21/2018 06:36 PMPosted by Labiah

I think they are cute in a weird ugly dog way. I'm one of the few that actually likes the female worgan design we have now and hope that when their models are updated, Blizzard won't throw it out.

I recognize that it has major issues and needs work, though. I really feel that people may like the current design if it were more detailed.

I'm not into the idea of giving worgan tails. But I can take it or leave it if the option is made available.
Who says worgen can't be gorgeous?

Here is one wearing the best hat in the game:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/hydraxis/lonchanee

And here is one wearing a helm that doesn't look completely hideous on her:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/terenas/stephaneyn
Honestly, Worgens need their promised model update.

They need graphic updates and a face change for female worgens. Then they will be fine.

Dwarves aren't ugly either. They are short and have a particular appearance. Female dwarves are more rare, not hideous. I've seen a fair few nice looking female dwarves.

Y'all have to take the piss out of every every race.... why?
The worst looking race are the gnolls. Yet I still want to have a sub specie souped up version of them as a playable race.
02/21/2018 08:06 PMPosted by Titomic
02/21/2018 08:03 PMPosted by Microrogue

Have you seen how gear looks on them?
Have you seen how they stand?
Have you seen how they look?

Have you seen how you look like a gnome's derpy cousin that they keep locked in the basement because they're too ashamed of your existence?