AFK During Trash 5/11M Recruiting DPS

Illidan
Hi Everyone!

About Us:
We formed this guild in 2010 on Daggerspine and have had the same core group that has played together going back to WotLK. We had a lot of raiding success there but recently came back to the game in Legion and transferred to Illidan seeking a larger server. Our goal has always been to be a competitive raiding guild that gets stuff done even on a casual 6 hr/week raiding schedule. We are currently 2/11 M experienced and need a few more players to sure up roster and progress through Mythic.

What we Offer:
Strong Leadership Core who have played together since WotLK (GM+3 Officers)
Excellent Raidleader – Has been a raid caller going back to Vanilla and is the best in the business. Calls out upcoming mechanics to make proper adjustments to allow you to keep spamming those buttons.
Potions/Flasks/Food – Cauldrons, pots and feasts provided.
Fair/Dedicated Loot System – Loot has never been an issue. We value the raid being geared equally. We are willing to gear you up if you are a returning player or a fresh reroll.

Two Day Raid Week:
Raid Days: Tuesday & Thursday
Raid Times: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST Invites start at 7:45

What we are Expecting:
Raiders to know their class, skills, talents and how to optimize their class (spec and stat priority). Show up on time and be ready to go for pull. To know the current strategies of the raid and difficulty we are currently on. If you can't make a raid, or will be late, let us know in our guild Discord channel. We know real life happens, but let us know to make accommodations. Most importantly, we expect you to love progression raiding and the team work and skill required to succeed.

Currently Seeking:
Range
Balance Druid
Warlock

Melee
Rogue
Tank (DPS OS)

Heals
Holy Priest /Disc Priest

All Classes and skilled players will be considered

If you want more information please add Pewbee#1462, Sloner#1963, Weezner#1600, Lumi#1920 or look for Pewbee, Weezy, Slone, or Lumi in game.
Raiding tonight and happy to let you join and see how we run things.
I have a low geared warrior I might be interested in bringing around. Not so sure about this week but I should be able to make it happen next week if you're still in need. I'll get in touch with you in game.
Edited with current needs
02/28/2018 01:55 PMPosted by Brezakzul
I have a low geared warrior I might be interested in bringing around. Not so sure about this week but I should be able to make it happen next week if you're still in need. I'll get in touch with you in game.

Sounds good just hit one of us up in game
^ Bump
^ Bump
Hi guys, I have a 959 Monk WindWalker. I'm looking to gear up and raid Antorus Mythic. But mainly a friendly guild to be part of and to grow together. Available during the week from 10pm EST (7pm PST) to 1am EST. And extended flexible schedule on weekends. PM if interested (Darean#1950).
Roster is filling up and almost ready for Mythic Garothi. Biggest needs are Ele Sham, Boomkin, and Rogue.
Edited - looking any and all skilled players. If you are an ele sham - that's a plus.
Updated Looking for a Disc Priest or HPal.
Mythic raid starting on Thursday. Still in need of HPally, Disc, Rogue, and Boomkin or Feral. All good players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Roster has filled quick so get in here!
Updated
Starting Mythic tomorrow. Still have room for Priest healer, Rogue, Feral, WW Monk, Fury Warr, and Boomkin to balance our roster.
Returning player looking for active guild. 948 warrior. raid times are fine
Hey Scalic - I'll look for you in game. Feel free to add our Bnet IDs up above to contact us also.
I added you Weezymode if this is you Weezner#1600,
Check us out.
.tuo su kcehC
We are now 1/11 Mythic. We still have needs for HPally, RDruid, Boomkin, Rogue, Warlock, Fury Warr, and Mage.

There is always room for any class and spec to compete for a spot. Add me in game or on Discord (Weezner#5670) for faster response.