935 Rogue LF Sat/Sun raiding

Guild Recruitment
I am looking for Saturday and Sunday evening raid times. I am a Sub Rogue and I feel I know my class pretty well.
Team Rocket is a tight knit casual raiding guild. We were formed at the start of the expansion with a core group that has been raiding together since BC and Wrath. We've been gone through all phases of the game to pushing end game content to taking time off but our chemistry has never waned. We decided to put together this guild for one focus, to march to the beat of our own drum. All of us as well as most of of the people who have joined us this expansion are adults. We work full time, have families etc...I don't expect this game to be a second job. We are a Heroic focused guild that ventures into Mythic once the content has been cleared. That being said, progression is not our objective. Rather to build a community where we can build fond memories together.

Our raid times are Saturday and Sunday 9am to Noon EST. So far in Legion we are 7/7H, 3/3H, 10/10H, 9/10M, 9/9H, 11/11H and 2/11M. We are looking for any DPS to help expand our roster and to continue to build a strong community