7/11m Xp Hunter LF raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am currently a 965+ 7/11m xp with vari to 3% Looking for raiding guild to finish off this expansion.

Any raid days or times would work would Prefer a 3+ day guild.

If interested post down below or message me on discord: Whammer41#4591
Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 5/11M 11/11H Antorus
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics and a preference towards DK, Rogue, Boomkin, Mage, Ele or Hunter. Also in need of an exceptional Holy Paladin
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Ret Paladin
Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest

Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
Enhance Sham
Feral Druid

Resto Shaman
Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/Normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
<Freelance> is a mythic raiding Alliance guild on US Proudmoore.

Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Freelance is a group of friends that share a common vision: a skilled, open and constructive progression raiding environment. We take raiding seriously and progress adamantly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – enjoying our time and creating an enjoyable place for everyone to improve and grow in play and in person.

Freelance has three main raid nights per week – Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm PST (8:30-11:30 EST). In addition to our Mythic team, we sell heroic clears within the realm to generate guild revenue and organize speed clears of lower content for Artifact Power on off nights. Many of our players alt around every other night of the week and/or enjoy challenging themselves with high level M+ keys. We believe that a guild is much more than its raiders and is strongest when its players work together no matter the toon, time or task!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message anyone in Freelance, or add one of us below:
Compy - Raid Leader (Compy#1134)
Stareana (Solidflash#1444)
Zoenya (Tyranica#11436)
Ariennye (Betherix#1150)
Slipadina (Slip#1269)
Hey! Would love to chat more if you might be interested.

Smid Fisken Raid Team: 8/11 Mythic ABT
    Option 5 Raid Team: 11/11 Heroic ABT
    Blubber Nuggets Raid Team: 8/11 Heroic ABT

Raid Times:
      Smid Fisken: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
      Option 5: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
      Blubber Nuggets: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST
      Wednesday: Guild wide farm content 8pm - 10:30pm EST (Heroic ABT)
      Friday (alternating weeks) Achievement runs followed by online Cards Against Humanity 8pm - ?
      Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST (Casual/Alt Optional)(Normal ABT)
      Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Dalaran - PvE (US)

Loot System:
      Personal Loot with ML and group discussion for tier bosses and notable BIS trinkets.

About Us:
      <Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.
      Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don't want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere
      We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:
      Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.
      However, our current raid openings are as follows:
      Smid Fisken: Ranged DPS
      Option 5: Plate Melee DPS & Ranged DPS
      Blubber Nuggets: Ranged DPS & Healers

How to Apply:
    Ava#5594 (Case sensitive).
Tabbed Out
9/11M Progression
830pm - 1200am EST

Long standing guild located on bleeding hollow. Going back to Ulduar & Before. Alt runs and m+ ran daily. majority of the guild on a first name basis.

Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
So many walls of text. Come check out the recruitment discord:

You can search by raid times or just make a post and quickly be contacted by many recruiters. = )
Hey Wham!

This is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We're looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important) or you can reach out to my counterpart Sevilon#1967

In addition to main raid, we do a Mythic TOS on Friday (I will get my KJ kill!) Alt run on Saturday, Sunday is a sales run for Mythic Guldan as well as AOTC's. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
<FLIPSIDE KINGS> Is a mythic raiding guild with 10 years of experience and years of play time as a solid group. We thrive on being progression oriented but having a great time doing it as a team.
Our group is much more than a raid team; playing other games together, running m+, pvp, alt raids, and generally just hanging out are part of what make this home.

Current Progression: 9/11M

Our Server cluster: Eredar/Gorefiend/Wildhammer/Spinebreaker

3 nights a week: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST, Weekend heroic raid (optional)

Contact me (Flips#1689) or in game (Flippersxd-Gorefiend) with any questions! [Can also be reached on Discord @ Flippers#8204], i've sent you a discord friend request!

We look forward to adding you to the team :)
<Meters Over Mechanics> is a mythic guild located on US - Dragonblight. Founded September 2017 by a group of close friends and former raiders - MOM aims to push challenging content on a lighter schedule while maintaining a fun but serious raiding culture.

We are always recruiting like minded individuals to join us who possess the desire and motivation to perform at a high level while leaving the elitist attitude at the door. We are primarily looking for RDPS but ALL classes and specs are encouraged to reach out.

We are looking forward to hearing from you to discuss potential raiding opportunities!

Urgent Needs:

Recent Progression:
4/9M ToS - Within 3 raid weeks
7/11M (Server First AOTC) Antorus - Only started Mythic on Jan 8th

Raid times:
  • Monday: 8-11 EST
  • Tuesday: 8-11 EST
  • Wednesday: 8-11 EST

• Contact info:

Btag: Saviorself#1421
    Discord: Saviorself#4119

Performance Supporting Logs:
    Hey there! Add us on bnet if you want to chat!

God Complex - Proudmoore - 8/11 M
    Fri/Sat 7:30-10:30 PST (10:30-1:30am EST)

Contact Kannella or Protosoul in game with any questions!
    Kannella: Andrea#11734
    Protosoul: Protosoul52#1902
    Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 6/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
    *Raid Attendance
    *Previous Loot
    *Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
    Resto Shaman

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
    * Commitment to regular attendance to the team
    * Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
    * Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
    * Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
    Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
    Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
    Hello! <Expire> is a guild on Aggramar made of old and new players alike. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:30-11 EST. We are currently 5/11M.

Our raids are fairly laid back while having fun, but still focused on progression. We are mostly adults and can sound like sailors with some sarcastic fun.

If interested feel free to add me on b.net at OnlyHalide#1168 or discord at OnlyHalide#4942.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    9/11M Horde-Zul'jin guild looking for a healer and ranged dps to finish progression.

We raid W/Th/Monday, 8-11pm EST.

We've been around for a long time and plan to stick around for a long time.

My battletag is spanky#1188
    Hey! My guild Get Schwìfty, is recruiting for M Antorus Progression. We are currently in need of a solid dps and I think you’d be a great fit!

Realm: Stormrage
    Progression: 7/11 M
    Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday from 9pm – 12am EST

We are a progression oriented raiding guild w/ a serious mindset to get Cutting Edge. Although we take mythic raiding serious, our raiders are very relaxed and approachable. We have a very productive raiding atmosphere. We are looking for players who can maximize and optimize their characters; who can execute mechanics properly, and who bring a good attitude to raid. Mind you that we raid only two nights, so coming prepared is a necessity.

Outside of raiding, we have members who love doing high level mythic plus keystones (20-23lvl keys).

If this interests you please contact me or my officers.
    My btag: kbomb#1900
    Officer btag: Engvall – Craps#11870
    Hello! [H] <SRS> On Illidan is currently 10/11M, just starting progression on Argus. We are definitely looking for DPS to strengthen our roster.

Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to Mythic raid at a high level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
    Recruiting: All DPS classes and specs.

We have a guild website: www.srsguild.com to apply,
    and if you have any questions ask:

Probably Naked is 8/11 Mythic with 50% Coven wipes. We raid 8:30-11:30pm EST and are looking for ranged dps for a core spot. Hit me up in game if interested. I added you to btag but here is mine: Smartblonde#1399
    Hey! Months Behind is looking to pick up a hunter.

I'll keep it short-
    We are 9/11M and raid Mon-Wed 8pm-12am EST

Our raid environment is laid back. We aim to clear mythic content while keeping things as chill as possible. We don't split run and we don't mass recruit or recruit for the bench. Community is important to us in and out of raid.

Battletag: Rebdull#1533
    Discord: Rebdull#9648