[H] 970 Ret - 5/10M - LF 2 day guild

Guild Recruitment
970 ret paladin looking for a home.

Need 2 day guild - T/W or T/Th - as early as 6:00pm PST start to 10:00pm PST end. Anything in between that is possible for me.

I will bring great dps to your team.

I know mechanics well until 5/10M, and will be able to learn about rest of the mechanics and do them well, as team progresses.

I bring all raiding materials with me, ready to go, on time, no exceptions. IF real life happens and I cannot make it, I will let you know well in advance so that you are prepared for it.

I am an working adult, 18+, I don't joke around and I value everyone else's time as I do mine. I come to raid, I get the job done. I ask the same from the team I raid with.

I am currently on Thrall, willing to transfer to any reasonably sized server. Horde Only.

If this sounds like a good fit for your guild/team, please drop me a line at Hansan#5466 on Discord, Hansan#11729 on Bnet, or here.
good player^ someone get this man a nice home :p
not a 2 day but...

<Warforged> 6/11 Mythic on Moon Guard is looking for skilled players, our raid days are Tues-Thurs from 9pm-12pm Eastern with optional weekend alt runs

We are looking for Select Melee, Rdps, Heals, and exceptional players with logs.

If you'd like to chat with us in game or want more information you can add my battletag: (or alternatively, discord name)
B1n4ryk1lla#1731 (Discord: b1n4ryk1lla#0982)

Recruitment post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761847295
Thanks for dropping by Kopuza. That is too bad, you guys sound like a good team. I can only do 2 days, more and my marriage will end :P. If you have a rotation to bring in in my absence and you think that will work, please let me know.
I just added you on Bnet; would love to chat. We are a fairly newly formed team and we raid Tues/Thurs 6:00-9:30pst. Currently 5/11M.
Hey Liadria! We are a 2day wk (optional weds runs) who are looking to fill out our roster to push progress and heading into BFA. Would love for you to check us out and we hope to hear from you soon! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761967155
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Normal)"A Little Iffy" raids- Monday 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral/Enh/Ret)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!