972 5/11M DH LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
After the regretful end of my current guild. I am now looking for a new home to raid and enjoy the game with. I would prefer to find a new group of similar or higher progression.

1. Times available & time zone: I am looking for an Afternoon/Night raiding guild that starts after 6:30-7PM PST and raids 2-3 days that are not Friday or Saturday.

2. Server preference: I do not have a preference on server and am willing to transfer to the right group.

3. Faction preference: I do not have a preference on Faction, I have played both Horde and Alliance over the years.

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: I am looking for a Semi-Hardcore group that is focused on progression as I always prefer to Clear all content in the xpac.

5. Current progression/experience:
EN: 7/7M
ToV: 2/3M
NH: 10/10M
ToS: 6/9M
AtBT: 5/11M
I have been raiding end content since starting the game in Wrath.

6. Recent logs (if available): I have many current logs available for review. You can access them all from my character page in Warcraftlogs. Link Below:

7. Contact info: Best Contact would be Battle Tag or Discord.
BTag: hunter#11455
Discord: Akatsukí#0139
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
[H] <We Were SOLDIERs> 5/11M
Thurs 8-11pm EST
Sunday 730-11pm EST
Classes needed:
Off tank (Non pally)
Balance Druid (W/ resto Offspec Preffered)
Resto Druid (W/ Boomy Offspec)
MW Monk
You might be interested in ARD. <A Reddit Dystopia> is a cross-realm discord community and horde guild on Bleeding Hollow. We have 14 raid teams ranging from 7/11 M to heroic progression, with nearly all teams recruiting at this time in the expac. We do M+, PVP, and play other games together. It's really a fun community. Our #1 rule is "no douche canoes." ARD was created to be a mature and fun place for people to be kind to each other while they game.

We do have the top mythic teams in our guild recruiting high performing DPS. Three teams have killed Imonar with several more progging to him.

Please feel free to check out our discord: https://discord.gg/pAgx7aR

You can message me there if you'd like, my ID is juniwolf#8948
Hey there, We are currently looking for a DH to bring into our raid team, check us out!

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

-8/11 Mythic ABT
-11/11 Heroic ABT
-11/11 Normal ABT
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
-Shadow Priest (Medium Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Balance Druid (Low Priority)
-Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
-Rogue (any spec) (High Priority)
-Elemental shaman (High Priority)
-Frost DK(Medium Priority)
-Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)
-Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)
-Elemental Shaman (Medium Priority)
-Mage (Any Spec - High Priority)

-Mistweaver Monk (medium Priority)
-Disc Priest (medium Priority)
-Holy Paladin (medium Priority)

Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Zer0Faith#1697, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Brandoni#1939) In-game

Hey there. (A) <Miss You Already> (proudmoore) Is always looking for some strong players to fill our roster. We're currently 8/11 mythic and would love to have strong dps and heals come check us out. Feel free to check out our info and application on our application discord link:) we raid tues-thurs 8pm-11pm pst

Heyo! Seems like our times and interests line up pretty well, and we don't currently have a DH. Info:

Repulsion is raid team 3 of the <Regency> guild on Mal'ganis. We're a veteran group of raiders, with a core that has been together since Cataclysm. We pride ourselves on having raiders from all walks of life that show up every week to have fun and kill bosses, and we're looking to add a few more to our family!

5/11M ABT
5/9M ToS
5/10M NH
7/7M EN

Raid Schedule:
Tues / Wed, 9PM-12 CST

We use Discord for our VOIP, and RCLoot Council for loot. Both are required.

Thanks for reading! If you'd like to apply or get more information, get in touch via either of the following tags:
Battle.net: Deegurz#1485
Discord: Deegurz#4398