946 Warlock LF Late Night Guild

Guild Recruitment

Before I get into what I am looking for in a guild, I'll let y'all know a little about myself.

I started playing Legion seriously in January of this year. I had been playing Black Desert Online for about 2 years prior to that before I quit.

That being said, I do consider myself a knowledgeable player. I have been playing WoW since late vanilla. Though I didn't get into the swing of things until MoP where I participated in Mythic Raiding (Mythic SoO... downed everyone but Garrosh), got full gold Cmodes on 6 characters covering all 3 roles (tank, dps, heals) while managing to get realm best times on a few of those dungeons (gives the title Mistwalker, for those curious) and got 2k in 3s by accident.

In WoD, I was mainly a PvPer with my DK. I did casually raid lead Highmaul for a little while in the PvP guild I was co-leading at the time. I did manage to get full gold WoD cmodes for my DK though.

In legion, I have been working on getting my ilvl up and just keeping up with my daily tasks. I did manage to do some normal antorus raiding in a guild I was in for a brief time.

Anyway, my point here is that you won't be inviting a Potato. Also, I have a mic and I use it.

Now that regurgitating elitest credentials is out of the way... what am I like?

I think the way I would describe myself would be energetic, sarcastic, cynical, goofy, competitive and I love long walks on the beach.

I also enjoy and utilize dark humor. Almost nothing is off limits when it comes to being the butt of a joke. Obviously, I do read my audience and context. I'm not a sociopath lol but it's just a fair warning.

Another thing is I am incredibly insecure about my performance at all times. Which I think is an asset because it is unlikely I will become complacent in how well I perform. I use sims, my class discord, guides... the whole shabang... in the hopes that one day Ill be confident about my deeps QQ lol.

The last thing you should know is that I virtually never rage over wipes or a failed encounter. I am highly, highly tolerant of that. We could wipe 400 times and it wouldn't phase me as long as there is some semblance of progression. It could be as infinitesimally small as Joe Schmoe remembering to eat his food before every pull for all I care.

Just 400 though. After 400, I start drinking.

Now, what I am looking for in a guild:

- Alliance. Sorry, Void Elf racials are too good.

- Late Night Raiding. Preferably Heroic. Though it's not a deal killer if you are progressing through Normal. As long as there is progression. I have a Night Shift job, so I don't typically get home till 12am CST. So if you raid from 12:30am CST onward, that would be awesome. Also, I won't have perfect attendance because at least once a week, I will have to stay later than usual and I won't be able to raid those days.

- PvP server. This is just preferable and a pretty low priority. With the BFA changes, server type won't matter anyway.

- Active Discord with real life people speaking with real life voices. This one is kind of a deal killer if your discord is dead or is filled with people that don't like to talk. I am a chatter monkey and I love having conversations and socializing.

- Freedom of Conversation. I love talking about everything under the sun. Politics, religion, what my grandma ate for breakfast... it's all fair game to me. If your guild has pretty draconian rules over what can be talked about or outright bans, I am probably not interested. I understand that having controversial discussions can lead to hostility... but being able to subdue that urge and address ideas, not people, is part of being an Adult and a guild who understands that is the guild for me.

- Open to Criticism. If I see an error in a raid strategy, for example, I would like to feel that I can make a suggestion without being met with hostility. That being said, I'm not saying I know everything. If what I see as an error isn't actually an error, feel free to correct me... that's totally my bad.

- Achievement Lovers. This is just a preference. If your guild goes out and does Glory achievements together from time to time, I'm interested!

- World PvP Fanatics. Again, preference. Does your guild have next to no moral fiber and likes to dice up the horde real good regardless of who they are, what they are doing and if they have any children... then I am interested!

I think that's it.

Anyway, if it wasn't clear... I am totally willing to realm change for your guild. Hit me up at Sfer#1120.

I'll hop in your discord and chat for a bit and take a look around. If your guild has any videos of any content you have done together, I'd love to see it... just to see how you guys are.

Thank you for your consideration!
Sorry, the website wasn't letting me edit my post. I forgot to add this.

- Small Town Guild. I'm looking for a community to easily integrate into and get to know. I want to make friends, not co-workers. If you are a multi-guild conglomerate with plans to take over the corporate market and are equipped with a standardized HR department... I am definitely not interested.
Application information at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=387&t=7852

Team Battalion (NEW!) is a three day a week, late night Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus. We just recently pushed through into Mythic and are 1/11 Mythic.

Class Needs:
See website!

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 9pm PST - 12pm PST

About our Team
Battalion is a brand new raid team forming in the Eternal Kingdom community. This team's goal is to clear current Mythic content while maintaining a professional atmosphere and having fun. We value our community above all else and believe strongly in the team before the individual.

About our Community
Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 16 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.
[A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ele sham/Spriest/Mage is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Hi Mabaya,

I liked you and enjoyed your post so much! Too bad the times won't work. :( We start at 10:30PM Central, so you wouldn't be home yet. A real pity because you would've fit into our team quite well. Good luck with your search!
Heya. We're looking for a Healer and RDPS for Mythic progression. We're currently 2/11M.

We like to play other games together too, and hang out on Discord pretty much everyday. We're fairly serious about progression, but we tend to be strict about ending our raid at the designated time. Most of us are in our mid-20s.

We're on Bleeding Hollow US, Horde, and raid Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 11PM EST, come and grab a hot one and join us!

Add my BNET: Chronostasis#1748 if you're interested.

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance, etc.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12pm EST

#battlenet // Discord
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!

PS -- Consider our sweet sweet Blood Elf and Night Borne racials! So spectacular! Oooo! So prettyyyy! Yes, look over here at horde! :D
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active players for our main team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222
03/10/2018 10:19 AMPosted by Nedra
Hi Mabaya,

I liked you and enjoyed your post so much! Too bad the times won't work. :( We start at 10:30PM Central, so you wouldn't be home yet. A real pity because you would've fit into our team quite well. Good luck with your search!

What days/times do you raid Nedra? I'm a 962 warlock looking for a raiding guild as well.
[Illidan[H] Exodus

About Us:
To keep it short and to the point, we're a older crew (30's-40's in age range) that is heroic focused with some casual mythic aspirations. We're a smaller group, but a group where most of us have known each other for over 5 years and some of us have even played together since vanilla. We've achieved AotC for all tiers this expansion.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday 8-11pm and Fridays 8-11pm EST
Hoping to dip our feet into Mythic now that we have AotC, but if we don't then we'll typically clear heroic on Wednesdays, with alt runs or off days on Fridays.

What We're Looking For:
Mature peeps who respect each others time, know that our careers and families come first, but also like to put in the effort to knock out harder content in the game.

We welcome any solid like-minded players as well as looking for the following classes/roles:

Ranged DPS: Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock
Healer: Druid, Paladin

Contact Info:
Kirsae (Calius#1360)
Shamk (Shamk#1820)
Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747)