Mythic & Heroic Antorus Sales <Lethal>

Blade's Edge and Thunderhorn
<Lethal> is starting sales once again for Antorus, the Burning Throne.
Please read through the post and FAQ carefully if you are interested in purchasing a run.

Who Are We?
- 11/11M guild on US-Thunderhorn Horde
- US Rank 26/World 99 at only 2 nights a week
- We have a long and trustworthy track record of selling in WoW since WoD, including challenge mode dungeons, M+ dungeons, heroic raids, and of course mythic raids.

What We Currently Offer:

9/11 Mythic Antorus
Masterloot
Price: 2,500,000
Loot Rules: You will receive all tier tokens that drop (even if multiple drop) for your class and all armor for your class type. You will also receive any rings, necks, cloaks, and appropriate trinkets and relics for your spec (you must choose one main spec.) This all includes up to 975 titanforged gear.
Day/Time: Tuesdays at 8 pm EST. Run typically takes 2 hours.

10/11 Mythic Antorus
Masterloot
Price: 3,500,000
Loot Rules: You will receive all tier tokens that drop (even if multiple drop) for your class and all armor for your class type. You will also receive any rings, necks, cloaks, and appropriate trinkets and relics for your spec (you must choose one main spec.) This all includes up to 975 titanforged gear.
Day/Time: Tuesdays at 8 pm EST. Run typically takes 2.5-3 hours.

11/11 Mythic Antorus without Argus mount
Masterloot
Price: 4,500,000
Day/Time: Tuesdays at 8 pm EST. Run typically takes 3-3.5 hours.

Argus Only (NO MOUNT)
Masterloot
Price: 1,500,000
Loot Rules: You will receive the title "Titanslayer" and the Cutting Edge achievement. You will also receive all armor you can use for your class. You will also receive any rings, necks, cloaks, and relics for your spec (you must choose one main spec.) This all includes up to 975 titanforged gear.
Day/Time: Tuesdays around 10:30 pm EST. We clear our raid which starts at 8 pm EST before killing Mythic Argus. We may get to Argus early or may get there late depending on the night.

Mythic Argus Mount
NOT SELLING.

11/11 Heroic Antorus
Masterloot
Price: 600,000 Gold
Loot Rules: You will receive all tier tokens that drop (even if multiple drop) for your class and all armor for your class type, up to and including 975 titanforged gear. Neutral gear such as necks, rings, and cloaks will be rolled (/roll) on. We try our best not to overlap relics or trinkets, but please be aware this may happen as well.
Day/Time: Thursdays at 8 pm EST. Runs typically take an hour and a half to 2 hours.

Mythic Gul'dan Mount
1 boss (Mythic Gul'dan) with Gul'dan Mount
Price: 800,000 Gold
Loot Rules: You will receive Fiendish Hellfire Core that drops from Mythic Gul'dan.
Day/Time: Tuesdays 8 pm EST or we can do it after raid, around 11 pm est.

- - - -

FAQ
1. When do you run?
Days/times are specifically listed below the packages above.

2. Do you need a deposit?
Yes, we require a 20% deposit at the time of scheduling. You will need to pay the rest before the start of the run. This deposit is nonrefundable. If you need to cancel, please let us know 48 hours beforehand and we can refund you. If you have an emergency after the 48 hours, we’ll do our best to reschedule another day, but no refunds.

3. What servers do you accept gold on?
For HEROIC RUNS:
Illidan
Mal'Ganis
Thrall
Thunderhorn/Blade's Edge

For 9/11M & MYTHIC ARGUS:
Illidan
Mal'Ganis
Thrall
Thunderhorn/Blade's Edge

For 10/11M and 11/11M:
ALL REALMS

Is the gold on Alliance? Add 600k.

3. Do you sell individual bosses?
No, we only sell the packages that are listed above.

4. Do I need to be geared for this? Can you play my character for me?
No, we can’t play your character for you. That’s against the TOS. You will be playing your own toon. We will let you know if you need to die on a boss as to not cause a wipe. You don’t need to be geared or have any experience, it’s a carry for a reason, so don’t worry!

5. Do you have repeat buyer discounts?
Yes, if you have bought from us before you can receive a 10% discount on your next run with us and any repeat run after that. If you recommend a friend, they can also receive a 10% discount.

Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without notice.

- - - -

Interested in a run or have any questions? Contact Amanda#1257
Serious buyers only. Bookings are only scheduled if you have a deposit ready. Don't request me if you want to schedule and don't have a deposit.
Updated
Updated

Added 11/11 Mythic runs & Argus mount sales!
Do you have any cheaper options?
Can i have ur battle to connect u>
03/21/2018 07:36 PMPosted by Whitebubu
Can i have ur battle to connect u>

It's in the original post :)

Updated prices.
11/11m spots available this month!
Many 9/11m spots available at a GREAT PRICE!
Thanks for the Argus and Gul'dan mounts!

Nice to get these mounts before they went to 1% at a very great price.
Captive I am glad to hear your purchase went well with this group
-
Hello everyone! Heroic raids are now Thursdays at 8 pm EST.
Updated some information and FAQ.

Still plenty of mythic and heroic raid spots available before BFA!
04/18/2018 10:29 AMPosted by Amanda
Still plenty of mythic and heroic raid spots available before BFA!
I am interested in the 11/11M carry! I've added your btag. Look for Wingman#11380
Added you! Interested in 11/11 heroic :) look for LazerChicken#11367
sent you a request. look for Nibbler
UPDATED PRICES! Low prices before new xpac. Get your achieves in!

Btw, if you add me, please message me right away even if I am just online on battle.net or mobile. I will respond asap!