WW Monk LF Guild Casual or Hardcore

Guild Recruitment
Returning Player Looking to Parse and Progress!

Hello! , as the title suggest im looking for a guild that can be a little patient and understanding regarding my gear, but competitive in nature. I just got back into WoW, semi-casual at the moment due to other commitments, but if i had the gear and group i wouldn't apposed to doing more. I have cleared 9/11 Heroic Antorous with a group of my friends on my Priest
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/s%C3%ACnny
, and to me all the fights seem extremely easy, i got cucked that day and didnt get to finish the clear so now, no one is interested in inviting a pug without AoTC...

We're at a point in the game where you Need to clear Heroic to Get AoTC but you wont get invited to that without already having AoTc, and im against paying for any kind of boost especially since the content seems so straightforward.

So coming back, i boosted my WW Monk to 110, and im interested in playing that as it seems more close to home in terms of class kit to me at the moment, ( also Mythic+ WW are insane) . Im working on getting geared/ proper legendaries but we all know thats a grind. I can make time for any raiding schedule so just lay it on me. I feel extremely confident that once i get proper gear, i would not need any type of hand holding or "carry", i would carry my own weight and can learn fast. I just need to get past this hurdle. ( The gear bottleneck)

Im 24, i have discord, im a guy. Im extremely competitive and want to be the best that i can be. The last time i hardcore raided was in MoP Siege of Org ( if you look at my achievement, and compare my mythic Thok Kill to yours, that might give you an idea)

TLDR; Im looking for a guild that can help me get back into the raid scene. Its a bit of an investment at first, but i can assure you will only profit in the long run!

Thanks for Reading.
1/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus Progression KT Guild Recruiting

Hi All

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 1/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for

955+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for Core Mythic spots.The raid times start at 7pm server time and go until 10pm server time.
Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn

Priority:

Warlock
Boomkin
Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Feral Druid
Deathknight

We are currently looking for 955+ members with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Hi there,

Would love to chat with you!

Our raid team recently decided to reform on Zuljin Horde side. We were previously Alliance on Whisperwind but due to various factors wanted to begin building anew for BFA. While the core of our team does have AoTC, much of the team is rerolling for a fresh start. We are looking for DPS, specifically RDPS, but we value the player/person over toon and based off what you described, I think would be a fit.

Our primary goal will be to be a Heroic raid team but we also do want to build the right team for at least a few Mythic bosses.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404 or Kosh#1220. Hope to hear from you

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518
Welcome back to WoW!

TCC is a relaxed mythic raiding guild aiming to become a CE guild on 6 hours a week of raiding. (We also do a Sunday Funday heroic clear that's optional.) We are currently 5/11M ABT and looking for a few DPS to shore up our roster and help us get where we want to be.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific
Sundays 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific are optional heroic raid days except for the first month of a new raid tier when we will use it to push early progression.

We require a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

You can check us out here, and apply or contact us through bnet if you'd like more information. (You can apply here: http://bit.ly/tccraid)

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/The+Crimson+Cross

Contacts:
Cercie#1790 - GM (bnet) or Cercie#2380 (Discord info)
r3con#4078 - Raid Lead (Discord info)
Skeebo#1358 - (bnet) recruiter
Hey there!

<Righteous Indignation> is a relaxed and understanding, but goal driven raiding guild open to all skilled, or willing to learn players for all areas of content, such as raiding, mythic +, and PvP. Currently we are recruiting to put together a tight knit and consistent group to start mythic progression. We need players who are ready to wipe with us, and are wanting to work and learn new fights together.

11/11H, Starting mythic
9:30-1:00am EST Saturdays
9:30-12:00am EST Sundays

We also have an OPTIONAL normal/heroic run for alts
9:30-1:00am EST (or later if desired by group) Fridays

We’d be more that happy to have you join us! If you have questions, or want to just try us out for a while in heroic runs, let me know. I’m looking forward to speaking with you!

Wings#11210
Hello!
<Annunaki> (A-US-Turalyon) is looking for all raiders to finish off the Burning Throne . With leadership that is 11/11N, 8/11H and all AotC for Legion the plan is clear ABT and begin mythic progression for the remainder of Legion and looking forward to BfA.
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 7:45 PM EST - 10PM EST
Recruitment needs: all roles open; rebuilding

Casual, Social, and mythic keystones runners are always welcomed!

Contact info:
battletag: eternalinfer#1281
Discord: Aureil#6653
TL;DR:
Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
Raid content: Normal & Heroic only. No Mythic plans.
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS, 1-2 melee dps.
Gear requirements: None currently.
Contacts: NoHero#1606(BTag) / Zach#4531(Discord), Vollrath#1422
-------------------------
We are <Last Call> on US Zul'jin. The guild was once very successful within the goals of the guild. Prior to the guild taking a long term break from the raid scene in WoD. The Guild Leader is a previous US 65th raider in Mist of Pandaria, with several server first victories.

In addition to raiding, Last Call strives to have a relaxed social aspect to the guild. It is our core function when it's not raid day. We believe upholding positive environments on every level of this game will keep moral at it's peak at all times.
--
What are we looking for?
We are looking for quality players who can play their class well and who are properly geared for HM content. We currently have enough players to raid but we want to get a 25-30 player roster. Spots that need immediate filled roles are as follows:

-DPS!
Ranged DPS
Ret Paladin
WW Monk

-TANK!
Full

-HEALER!
Full
--
What are our raid times?
We raid Fri-Sat. Friday is 8:00-11:00pm server and Sat is 8:00-11:00pm server (EST).
--
What are the requirements for joining the guild/Raid Core?
At this time anyone with basic raid instance knowledge is accepted. The raid team members are expected to rank to have minimum 40% or higher rankings on warcraft logs(provided by the guild).

We are a social guild when not in raids so you can expect to be able to play with friends rather easily. Access to Discord is a must along with a working mic. We will also take more consideration into potential members if you have warcraftlogs ready to be examined.
--
How is loot distributed?
RCLootCouncil
--

How do I go about joining/asking questions about the guild?
Send request to Vollrath#1422, NoHero#1606(BTag) / Zach#4531(Discord)
<Toast> Team 4 (1/11 M AtBT) on Area 52[H] is looking for skilled DPS as we progress through AtBT! We are a team with a core group that has been together ~3 years.

Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday 23:00-02:00 EST

Loot:
We use RC Loot Council which considers many things including: BIS, attendance, upgrade amount, and loot history.

Raid Provides:
    Flasks
    Food
    Guild repairs
    Vantus runes

Applicant Requirements:
    At least 73 points in main weapon
    Item level of 930 or higher
    Ability to understand and execute mechanics
    Discord

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested or have any questions
Battletag violetfire#1518
Discord Kahily#4317
http://www.toastguild.com
Hellooooooo Sinnystarx!

We're an active guild that's always willing to help new players (or returning players) get into the swing of things. We have fun alt runs on Wednesdays and Sundays so you can raid casually with us and if you're interested in the hard stuff after, we do that too. See my spiel below:

<Immortals> is 5/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
Hello Sinny,

Willing to take a chance to gear you up on our Sunday optional heroic full clears and maybe mythic later on when you catch up :)

I think you would be a good fit for our team, mostly people in their 20s, some 30s, who love good memes, having fun, and playing other games together outside of raid. Guild has been around since Wrath, establish and stable with same officer core since MoP.

Current progression is 4/11M. Our raid times are Tues. and Thurs. 10:30PM to 1AM Central. Not sure if those hours are too late for you or not, but if they are feasible, please add me at Neddy#1554 to chat more. Thanks!
03/11/2018 06:19 PMPosted by Nedra
Hello Sinny,

Willing to take a chance to gear you up on our Sunday optional heroic full clears and maybe mythic later on when you catch up :)

I think you would be a good fit for our team, mostly people in their 20s, some 30s, who love good memes, having fun, and playing other games together outside of raid. Guild has been around since Wrath, establish and stable with same officer core since MoP.

Current progression is 4/11M. Our raid times are Tues. and Thurs. 10:30PM to 1AM Central. Not sure if those hours are too late for you or not, but if they are feasible, please add me at Neddy#1554 to chat more. Thanks!

Thanks for responding, this is a great offer! Definitely taking into consideration, looking for more horde related offers tho!
Hello!
<Annunaki> (A-US-Turalyon) is looking for all raiders to finish off the Burning Throne. With leadership that is 11/11N, 8/11H and all AotC for Legion the plan is clear ABT and begin mythic progression for the remainder of Legion and looking forward to BfA.
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 7:45 PM EST - 10PM EST
Recruitment needs: DPS (all), Healers (druid/priest)
Goal: a 2/9/3 group then move on from there

Casual, Social, and mythic keystones runners are always welcomed!

Contact info:
battletag: eternalinfer#1281
Discord: Aureil#6653
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hello!

If you're willing to server transfer, we are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to begin pressing into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance, etc.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST/9pm-12pm Realm

#battlenet // Discord
Palidans#1945
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219
Cherrycoke#1225 // Red#2606
Carnage#1966 // Super#9563

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us!
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
<Imperium> [H] Area 52 2/11M is looking for a couple dps and a healer to finish off our core roster and progress through mythic ABT.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Immediate Needs
Healers: Restoration Shaman
Ranged: Hunter/Boomkin
Melee: Windwalker Monk/Havoc Demon Hunter
Any exceptional class is also welcome to apply

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/RC Loot Council addon/WeakAuras

Imperium offers you:
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
-And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiters.
Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)
Rawrr (t3hjstation#1534)
Inzombiac (CEEJ#11181)
Hey sinny, I think we could be a good fit for you. We currently don't have a ww monk, and don't mind putting in the time to help you gear/catch up if you show potential. If you are interested, please add me on bnet (koriwest#1711)

Here's our guild info:

Retrospect raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 5/11M in ATBT

In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:

3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
1-2 Healers

We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne

Reach out to one of us on Btag:

@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
<Crucible> is my guild on Whisperwind. We are still growing after a realm transfer and pride ourselves on being a helpful guild. Our raid team has been together for 3-4 years now and all made the transfer with us. We are more than a guild we're family and treat each other as such. We're open to new & returning players as well as people just looking from a change from their old guild. Currently 8/11H with our smallish raid comp. Looking toward pushing harder in BFA as our family grows.
We raid Tues & Th. nights 9p-12a EST.

If interested feel free to message me here or in game. Jeremy#11724
Guild: <Relentlesss>
Faction: HORDE
Realm: Undermine
Raid Times/Days: 8:00-11:00pm EST Tu/Thu/Sun
Cleared: 5/11 Mythic
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Veloth#1394, Killzone1210#1379
Discord: Killzone1210#4720 Veloth#8437 Wizaro#8245
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/undermine/Relentless
Needs: warrior, ele shaman, boomkin, rogue, ret paladin
All are considered regardless of spec and class. Feel free to contact even if yours isn't listed
Hey there!

Would love to talk to you about what you're looking for in a guild and what we can offer you!

Discord: DJ#7415
Btag: DJRay87#1487

Hope to hear from you!