966 WW [1/11M] Monk LF Weekend Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
966 WindWalker Monk;

Current server is Bleeding-Hollow, can and will server change.

Can only raid Saturday/Sunday nights. Start time/end time on said days doesn't matter.

11/11 [H] and 1/11 [M] Experience. Mythic quality player, only restricted by days I can play.
Hey there,
<Simple Math> is currently looking for quality players to fill out our roster as we look to the end of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth.

Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). After an extended hiatus we are trying to get back into the flow of raiding by easing our way back into hardcore raiding. Currently led by 11/11M raiders and filled with Ex-Mythic raiders we are on a weekend raiding schedule and hope to go back to a competitive weekday schedule in Battle for Azeroth.

Things you should know about us:

* We raid Saturday & Sunday. We also do optional Mythic+ runs, Sales, and Heroic/Normal runs through the week.

* Our raids start at 8pm EST and end no later than midnight.

* We're a 10-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used.
If you're interested in applying, please head over to simplemathguild.com
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
I'm working on building a new raid group atm (my other two are 11/11M and 10/11M w/47% on M Argus respectively) and this one also raids weekends. Not sure if that would be of interest to you. = )

Sat/Sun 9pm-12 EST 5/11M, 7% wipe on M Imonar.

The current raid leader is 10/11M but I'm working on shuffling the roster around for a more long term goal through BFA. I'd like the group to compete with my existing 6 hour team on M Argus atm (they raid Fri/Sat).

Sieara#6473 (discord) or you can try and add me on btag Sieara#1968 but it may be full. Thanks!

- Recruiter for Synthesis & Synthesize of Turalyon
<Imperium> [H] Area 52 2/11M is looking for a couple dps and a healer to finish off our core roster and progress through mythic ABT.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Immediate Needs
Healers: Restoration Shaman
Ranged: Hunter/Boomkin
Melee: Windwalker Monk/Havoc Demon Hunter
Any exceptional class is also welcome to apply

Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/RC Loot Council addon/WeakAuras

Imperium offers you:
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
-And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiters.
Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)
Rawrr (t3hjstation#1534)
Inzombiac (CEEJ#11181)