Void Elves were a mistake

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next
Well we're definitely here to stay... Some High Elf customization options would be nice... Lighter skin, lighter hair that all goes dark and blue and spawns tentacles when the void form passive activates, for example. Like Vareesa.
03/19/2018 06:30 AMPosted by Mithlian
High Elves in WoW have more screentime and relevance than gnomes, dwarves, trolls, and tauren put together.

and the blueberries they pulled out of thin air are what you get instead
enjoy
03/15/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Nonresponsiv
Prove me wrong

No, I'm pretty sure they were brought in on purpose.
On 4chan, posting a "Prove me wrong" thread earns you a ban almost instantly. Here, the thread stays up for 3 days.
Prove me wrong

Ok. You're fat, ugly, and your mom dresses you funny. There's your proof.
Prove me wrong

Why do I need to prove anything to you? Opinion is opinion. The only thing I will confirm is that you have one.
At first I was like, "oh cool, grape elves."

Now, I wish I would have just stayed human. REALLY hoping that the fat humans become a playable race. If not, it's back to human for me (only VE right now for the pushback resistance for Affliction Malefic Grasp).

No more Elves, please.

Night Elf
Blood Elf
Void Elf
Nightborne Elf

Enough already.
Fat Humans are not a race either.

They put those in as a player race then the next expansion will either be called, Global Warming of Azeroth, or Food Shortage of Azeroth.
Everything is a mistake when you dump all the resources on the Horde AR development, while only taking 5 minutes to develop the Alliance one.

Not to mention how they dismiss what Alliance players wanted as nonsense. Devs had the same mindset of a forum poster who shows up just to say "high elves are just blood elves with blue eyes". The result is a cheap lore that gave the middle finger to the Alliance while trying so damn hard to justify their precious Blood Elves.
03/15/2018 11:09 PMPosted by Latherfal
I'm Tyrande's father’s brother’s nephew’s cousin’s former roommate. I'm somebody dammit!!

10/10
Filling Horde with elves was/is a far bigger mistake, but that ship has sailed.
I'm helping to kill bad guys. I was created on purpose because I had a couple of neat abilities.
Prove me wrong

No. Having yet ANOTHER cow race on the HORDE side was a mistake. At least give the Lightforged Draenei to the Horde side, or the Iron Dwarves. Give the Alliance the new cows and the new orcs coming out.

I am happy we have Nightborne though. Love them. Also I will be switching to Alliance side for BFA to get the draenei and void elves (I alternate between factions every other expansion).
03/19/2018 07:05 AMPosted by Kathlyn
03/19/2018 06:30 AMPosted by Mithlian
High Elves in WoW have more screentime and relevance than gnomes, dwarves, trolls, and tauren put together.

and the blueberries they pulled out of thin air are what you get instead
enjoy

Better to be a blueberry than a soursop, paladin.

I don't get why so many of your kind are so blatantly racist towards us Ren'dorei.

We're on your side, you sanctimonious twit!

I've killed my own former kin in the name of House Wynn and Windrunner.

We are here now and here to stay, thank you very bloody much.
Prove me wrong

Blizzard did it on purpose; thus, it wasn't a mistake.
I'm sorry, but blood elves are the store brand version of void elves. Though I was never honestly a fan of the anime elves, ever since void elves came out I've been unable to see blood elves as anything other than an inferior knockoff. Their models are just so lacking in comparison. It's like looking at the devolved form of a pokemon.
I can't say Im super happy with Voids as I always wanted High Elves as a playable race, but at least they are close to them and I can play them in my favorite faction.

It does annoy me a bit that we have yet another purple/blue elf race though and their lore is pretty weak too.
Tha biggest problem is that tha females 're jus' so dern ugly. They could easily go fromma 1 to a 5 by addin' a bit o' facial hair.
The Void elf booty both literally and figuratively prove you wrong.

Next.