964 5/11M Unholy/Frost DK LF Alliance guild.

Guild Recruitment
Hey there! I'm currently looking for a raiding guild, (preferably on Sargeras but i'm not opposed to the idea of transferring to another large server) my btag is DwarfDude#11980 and my logs are here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30972372
Hi there, we are a 9/11M guild. We could use another good DK DPS, check out our guild info below. I've also sent you a btag request.

Recruitment Thread with specific needs: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754295247#1

Progression:
7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 8/9M ToS
9/11M Antorus (currently)

Raids:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific (Server time)

Key guild differentiators:
Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. Optional runs for achievements, AP and legendaries are organized weekly.

Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

If you have questions, please contact me (Btag Wherner#1403 or discord Wherner#6180) or Reason at Btag beyond#1193.
Shoop.
Hello there,

My name is Sharpspell and I am with the guild 'Legit'-Proudmoore. We are a 5/11 mythic Antorus guild with a need for very good DPS to bolster our raiding team.

We raid 3 nights a week Tuesday-Thursday:
Tuesday: 7:30 to 9:30 PST
Wednesday: 8:00 to 10:00 PST
Thursday: 7:30 to 9:30 PST

For more generic information here is our wow progress page:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Legit

My contact information is:
Discord: sharpspell#1919
Bnet: Sharpspell#1231

Please leave your contact information below or contact me directly from the above contact information.

I look forward to healing from you! Have a great day!
We are recruiting DPS for our core mythic team. We are on a low pop server, but our guild is very active. Please add me back btag (koriwest#1711) if you would be interested.

Here's our guild info:

Retrospect raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 5/11M in ATBT

In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:

3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
1 Healer
1 Tank - any

We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne

Reach out to one of us on Btag:

@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
About Us
    Our guild recently transferred to Area 52 from Shadowsong. Our leadership and raiding core consists of 5/11 M raiders, many of whom maintain over a 3,000 Mythic Plus score. We are looking for success-minded individuals to complete our roster and push further content.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
    Wednesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
    Thursday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST

Applicant Expectations
  • Experienced with all aspects of the specialization with which they are applying.
  • Prepared in advance for planned encounters.
  • Willing to change specialization, should the need arise, to suit the needs of the raid group.
  • Adaptable to changes made to the approach of a raid encounter.
  • Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.

Recruiting Contacts
    Apt: Dzt#11245 (Discord: Apt#4337)
    Slashadin: Slash#12840 (Discord: Slash#9685)
    Simonori: Impure#1957 (Discord: Impureheals#0556)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey Kurtis,

We're on Sargeras and looking for a DK! :)

9/11M with a 6% wipe on Mythic Aggramar.

Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:30-10:30pm CST.

Check us out and apply @ www.causticguild.com

Feel free to add me @ Mak#1504.