Mythic Warlock returning LFG

Guild Recruitment
Experience Aff/Demo lock looking for a new home right now for the end of Legion. Formerly US top 150 player looking to find a raiding environment to flourish. All good to communicate on discord. Stopped raiding during mistress progression, my whole guild called it quits, at which point I took a break... Just resubbed last week and I am looking for a new home. I really am looking for something later at night and early in the week. (12am-3am east Mon Tues Wed) or something along those lines.. I have some catching up to do (Did my first +15 for 960 gear this passed week) but I am willing to put in the time and I am absolutely dedicated to any guild I am in with nearly always 100% raid attendance. If you want a dedicated player with raid experience to help bolster your roster for the end of Legion and beyond. Let me know

Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps positions for Antorus and the future Expac. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is farming heroic and progressing in mythic!
*Our current progression*

- 11/11 Heroic AtBT
- 1/11 Mythic AtBt

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST. With an Optional Tuesday Alt run for Normal Antorus. Anytime from 11pm EST until we clear it.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for* : Being on time and prepared for raids. Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- DPS Druids -
- Mages -
- Warlocks-
- Hunters -
- DPS Shamans -
- DPS Warriors -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here : tag - Vercross#1411
Maximum Effort 1/11M is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
-mon, tue and wednes are progreession nights
-Thursday is optional farm
Raids are 930pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-druid, disc priest or holy pally
-Just about any ranged dps specs!
-Dps with healing OS is even better
-Really good melee specs will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website!

btag Hethrus#1504

Can pay X-fer for the right people.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
<DNA> Late Night Aus Raiding Guild 1/11M 11/11H Antorus currently looking for reliable raiders so we can push through Mythic.. Our Guild Has been around for many years and still have multiple raiders that have been with us from day 1.. we are a laid back team but not only have some fun we get bosses killed and knuckle down wen required. Cauldrons/Food/Chants/Gems supplied.. Guild Repairs & we also use Discord for voice .
Due to inconsistency of a couple people and not being reliable or bothering to turn up for both nights which then leaves us 1 or 2 short for mythic. If it wasnt for those few people we would of course be further in mythic. We are currently looking for reliable/consistent and honest Dps to replace those few.. All classes considered...We raid Wednesday / Thursday 1am -4am Pst which is 8pm-11pm Aussie time...
We also do Alt Norm Antorus Run every Tuesday night 1am Server !!
Please comment below or add me to battle tag- starryshammy#1715 or in game starryshammy
<Warforged> 6/11 Mythic on Moon Guard is looking for skilled players, our raid days are Tues-Thurs from 9pm-12pm Eastern with optional weekend alt runs

We are looking for Select Melee, Rdps, Heals, and exceptional players with logs.

If you'd like to chat with us in game or want more information you can add my battletag: (or alternatively, discord name)
B1n4ryk1lla#1731 (Discord: b1n4ryk1lla#0982)

Recruitment post:
TCC is a relaxed mythic raiding guild aiming to become a CE guild on 6 hours a week of raiding. (We also do a Sunday Funday heroic clear that's optional.) We are curently 4/11M ABT and looking for a few DPS to shore up our roster and help us get where we want to be.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific
Sundays 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific are optional heroic raid days except for the first month of a new raid tier when we will use it to push early progression.

We require a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

You can check us out here, and apply or contact us through bnet if you'd like more information. (You can apply here:

Cercie#1790 - GM (bnet) or Cercie#2380 (Discord info)
r3con#4078 - Raid Lead (Discord info)
Skeebo#1358 - (bnet) recruiter
Hi Mizzles,

We'd be willing to gear you up if you can commit to staying through Antorus with us :) Our team has a lot of top U.S. 100 players mixed with some casuals that make up a nice easy-going balanced team that is still progression-minded. We are established and stable, been around since Wrath, same leadership since MoP. Currently 4/11M and raid late hours that you might be able to make.

Raid times are Tues. and Thurs. 11:30PM EST to 2AM. We also full clear heroic on Sunday nights that you can trial with us for. Also have an immediate raid spot for you on team depending on how quickly you gear up. Let me know if you might be interested. Add me at Neddy#1554