955 Resto Shaman LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Currently looking for a morning, late night or weekend mythic raiding guild. Any times during the weekend work with me, or any day during the week as long as we finishing before 2pm EST. I work 2nd shift 2pm till 11:30pm M-F, so any time before or after that works for me. I also enjoy Mythic+++++

Please contact me through battle.net

gso#11768
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Come check out <LOST>, we are a Horde US morning raiding guild.

A bit about us: We are 1/11 M Antorus and will move through Mythic at a relaxed pace. Our raid times are: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday - Daylight Savings Time Applies 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CST (server) 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. EST 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. PST 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. MST

Loot is distributed through the EP/GP Loot System on Heroic and Mythic difficulties. We also regularly push M+ keys 16-19. We are a friendly group and like to help each other and hang out in Discord. We have been an active guild for years, over 5 expansions of active duty. Many of our raiders have been in the guild all that time. If you want a long term raid home, look no further :)

You can contact me at Bnet WishMonster#1458 or on Discord @Anathiel#2660 Or check out our website at http://lost-garona.enjin.com/ and fill out an application!
Application information at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=387&t=7852

Team Battalion (NEW!) is a three day a week, late night Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus.

Class Needs:
Ranged(Warlock, Ele sham, Hunter, boomie)
Healers: Resto Sham, MW Monk
Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 9pm PST - 12pm PST

About our Team
Battalion is a brand new raid team forming in the Eternal Kingdom community. This team's goal is to clear current Mythic content while maintaining a professional atmosphere and having fun. We value our community above all else and believe strongly in the team before the individual.

About our Community
Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 15 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.
Heya! <Hott Drinks> on Bleeding Hollow is looking a healer and DPS to round out a Mythic roster.

We're 1/11M, 11/11H and looking to put a lot of time into Mythic Antorus.

We're pretty casual but keep the focus in raid, and are strict about start and end times, being 8-11PM EST.

If this interests you, please contact me on my BNET: Chronostasis#1748 and we can talk more.