Horde, seriously start paying your Grunts

General Discussion
Att. Horde, how many times do the Alliance Rogues have to keep finding empty pockets with the Orgrimmar Grunts.

You must tailor them better pants and start to line their pockets with coins as seeing no pockets to pick on Orgrimmar Grunts is plain wrong.
You don't even WANT to know where I keep my gold. :)
Makes perfect sense Sylvanas wouldn’t pay the grunts. Probably working them to death, then rezzing them as undead and making them keep working.

New allied race for horde.
but what good would that do? I mean if they paid the grunts more money itd just be more incentive by the aforementioned rogues to rob them so theyd still be broke since im sure the horde isn't going to keep reimbursing them for picked pockets

its a regular catch 22
They're spending all their money on avocado toast.
Hey now, working as a horde peon is much better than working at Mcdonalds.

I mean the horde peons get paid more and have better bosses.

The peons also learn valuable trade skills and can then later move on to more advance positions such as interior mud hut decorator, and spike manufacturing.
03/04/2018 11:22 PMPosted by Iceacid
Att. Horde, how many times do the Alliance Rogues have to keep finding empty pockets with the Orgrimmar Grunts.

You must tailor them better pants and start to line their pockets with coins as seeing no pockets to pick on Orgrimmar Grunts is plain wrong.

No.

because blood elves don't keep grunts, only orcs do.

thus the "horde" does not need to do anything.

ps; the alliance need to start paying their slaves. oh right, only humans keep slaves lol.
03/05/2018 12:45 AMPosted by Ðamien
because blood elves don't keep grunts, only orcs do.

Yeah we have magical constructs to do our work for us.
03/04/2018 11:22 PMPosted by Iceacid

we don't pay them so you can't steal anything.
that is not our fault - Grunts spend their money for beer at the first day after they get their payment
Maybe they keep all their money at home, and not in the pockets they clearly don't have while in standard issue grunt armor?

Speaking of non-existent pockets... where exactly are you putting your hands to try to steal from them?

O_o
03/05/2018 02:50 AMPosted by Mokun
Maybe they keep all their money at home, and not in the pockets they clearly don't have while in standard issue grunt armor?

Speaking of non-existent pockets... where exactly are you putting your hands to try to steal from them?

O_o

Maybe she is that kind of orc.
The Horde is paid through direct deposit (electronic financial transfer into savings/checking). No cash on the horde unless they either made a withdrawal or used cash-back on their purchases.
No. I beat grunts with a club just like I do peons. They need to respect my authoritah!
they spent all their gold at that goblin roach coach

my noodle cart even compete
Your Warchief decided to replace them with gast and ghouls,it was more cost efficient