Most fun healer in order?

General Discussion
in your opinion. Fight!
Druid, Shammy, Monk, Paladin, Priest.
First Aid is being removed, too much fun detected.
pally then paladin then shaman, maybe....disc priest the rest of these people will lie to you with there delusions . they literally just heal no damage involved or anything usually because there damage is low.
For me..

1.Monk
2.shaman
3.paladin
4.priest
5.druid

It greatly depends on each person's playstyle and interest. Pally is that middle ground, I really don't like how it feels. Priest is just very bland as holy.. but disc is terrible and unfun to me. Druid just feels super slow and frustrating.
Disc - Pally - Druid - Hpriest - Shaman - Monk
02/15/2018 08:06 AMPosted by Empyreal
Disc - Pally - Druid - Hpriest - Shaman - Monk

Same.
Shaman is the most fun to me. I've got something for everything in my toolkit for the most part. My only complaint is the lack of a tank cooldown and that our only HoT has a cooldown. Druids and Priests can spam theirs at will.
I only heal on a priest and a druid now.

Disc is easily the most engaging.
Disc - Monk - Shaman - Paladin - Hpriest - Druid

It can change tho
Druid, shaman, monk...the rest lol.
monk, priest, shaman, paladin, first aid rogue, quitting the game instead, druid
1. Monk
2. Everything else
3. Priest
Disc, MW monk, resto druid, holy paly, holy priest, resto shaman

02/15/2018 08:00 AMPosted by Têt
....disc priest the rest of these people will lie to you with there delusions . they literally just heal no damage involved or anything usually because there damage is low.

Also lol
MW Monk, everything else, havent tried anything else really.

I like monk is very mobile and can DPS melee range and good raid healing
Disc, Pally, Shaman, Watching Grass Grow, Druid (haven't tried monk or holy yet in legion)
1. Monk
2. Druid
3. Shaman
4. Disc Priest
5. Holy Priest
6. Paladin

Just my opinion on what is most fun. Monk is by the far the most fun I have ever had on a healer.
Holy Priest.

Then there's Holy Priest, Holy Priest, and Holy Priest. Followed by Holy Priest.

<3
monk

Holy priest

Druid

Sham

Pally

Disc priest (they might be one letter away from disco but it's a lie there is no dancing, drugs, and music, total let down)
Disc - Druid - Hpriest - Shaman - Pally - Monk

This with one change.

(puts out cookies for all!)