what makes a good warrior u ask?

Arenas
damage. good warriors do a lot of damage.
I did not see anyone ask.
Who asked?
Ill take care of them for you
D A M A G E
And here I thought it was macro'ing sharpen blade to mortal strike, disarming while die by the sword is active, and never leaving D stance.
i would say his partners
02/20/2018 05:04 AMPosted by Justfilthy

You realize this apply to virtually every DPS spec in Legion, right? Save maybe Sub or WW.
Good warriors can keep themselves alive in a pinch and are always there for execute
02/20/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Gaspedalmonk
Good warriors can keep themselves alive in a pinch and are always there for execute
you mean mortal strike right lol because execute hits light asf now
Clutch spell reflects, nasty drive by pummels, good peels at the right moments.Doing good damage, kiting well.Can't think of anything off the top of my head right now, but definitely those.
Ehh it's actually doing good damage but also being extremely annoying/disruptive while doing so.
Oh yeah, now I remember the ones that were not off the top of my head that I almost forgot because of them being pruned.Intervening to escape the situation and reset, and to intervene CC to eat your partner's sap, blind, ks.Also, when warriors had charge stun to charge stun a healer then intercept to dps and maintain momentum.
02/20/2018 01:16 PMPosted by Yveltäl

no? how much does yours hit for? its not meant to do like 3m
fjarn
edgy
02/20/2018 01:16 PMPosted by Yveltäl
sure if 1.5m is light af
02/20/2018 05:27 PMPosted by Gaspedalmonk
sure if 1.5m is light af
LOL I've never seen an execute hit for over 700-800k, and never seen a mortal strike hit for more than 1.1mill. And thats with shattered defenses, double execute stack, battle cry, sharpen blade.
02/20/2018 05:04 AMPosted by Justfilthy

I hit about 60% of a FDK Hits, maybe im just a bad war :/
Pilav.