947 Resto Druid LF serious late night group

Guild Recruitment
I am looking for a serious late night raiding guild any server any faction. I have been playing since the second month of Vanilla release. I have healed for several top 200 guilds and 2 top 80 guilds. My daughter had some severe medical problems when she was born which forced me to take a extended absence from the game but I am ready to get back in the serious raid scene. I am currently itm lvl 947 AP lvl 70 resto with balance OS. I can raid any night for however long as long as it is a late night group.
If you are looking for a solid resto Druid to add to your roaster message me with your guild info and schedule. Thx
Guild: <The crusade> Faction: Horde, Server: Thrall(US)
Raid Day's/Time's: Thursday, Friday (11pm-2am EST), [Server].
Tuesday: Team 2 ( 7:30 pm EST), [Server].
Progression: 5/11 Mythic.
Mythic +'s (through out the week).
Voice: Discord
Or contact me on discord: Vapetricks#7235
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/The+Crusade
Recruiting: Disc/Holy Priest, Resto Druid, Holy Pally, Few Ranged/melee Dps.
Casusals Welcomed.!
<Snuffleupagus>

Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding Guild

Sargeras-US
Tues/Wed/Thurs
7:30pm-9:30pm CST

We're 11/11H & 1/11M

We're looking for people that we can progress with, but that we also don't mind wiping with. We also do Saturday alt/casual runs and Mythic+'s. If you're interested or have questions you can PST me in game or add me to BattleTag @ Elo#11112.
<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over several years. We push each tier with like-minded players who we enjoy playing with in and out of raids.

Expectations: 960+ itemized, 75+ traits, 11/11H+ & knowledge of mythic strats.
Legion Progression History:
5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Alt Wednesdays {Personal Loot}
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays {Master Loot w/ Mains}

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos: http://www.TeamDeviant.com

Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App, enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App, Aeliar#7628 on Discord
The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

Healer (Paladin, Priest, Shaman preferred accepting all applications)

DPS (Death Knight, Shadow Priest) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
<Mythically Challenged> (US-Zul'jin) 6/11M is recruiting more for Mythic Throne progression. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST (10pm-1am PST). We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

Ranged DPS - Boomkin, Lock, SPriest, Hunter, Ele
Heals - HPally, Disc, MW, Resto

Bench DPS and Healers - Good for players that cannot make every raid day but would still like to see content

All exceptional raiders are welcome to message me.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Deins#1165
Lifenite#1502
Hi Amani, I'd be interested in talking with you some more. We are a late night guild that raids from 9:30 PM PST to 12:30 AM PST Tuesday-Thursday. Would love to get in touch with you and tell you some more about us. My Btag is rose95#1301
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are looking for players who are in the boat as us.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 940 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

Our current roster needs are:
Resto Druid and Shaman
Any melee dps
Non mage - range dps

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm EST for about 3-4 hours. 11/11 H leads

Apply Here: https://cloudydayguild.enjin.com/

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465