Disc/Shadow LF a guild.

Guild Recruitment
I made this toon 2 weeks back to try and get back into WOW. I've been off for about 7 months. I am looking for a solid guild to get to know and run with in the next Xpac and after??

NOT looking for a guild filled with children!
Looking to avoid a PVP server.
I would like to stay Horde but may go back to alliance.
Any night 7- 10:30pm cts but weekends work the best for me.
Looking to do M+ and Raid progression. PVP on the side is good.

Zero#14521 Battle tag.
or leave a comment here.

Other info???
11/11Reg 3/11H antorus
Started playing wow back on the open Bata, This was my first long break from wow.
Vent, Mumble or Discord. Working mic> yes.
Addons:
DBM, Weak Auras, GTFO, VuhDo, Cant heal you!, Omen, Grid+ and a few others.
Please hit me up on Btag: Roothless#11900
Hello idealism,

I am the GM of an Alliance Guild <Reforged> on Anvilmar/Undermine i am looking for steady, active players for Raids and other contents. Primary Raid team times are as follows, Wed/Thur 8-11 Central Time, we are currently recruitng for H Antorus spots and building for Battle for Azeroth, We'd love to have you on the team.
Revan#1421 if you're interested hmu
Forged by Fire was formed 5-9-2010 and still has been running with the same leadership. We are PvE raiding guild that enjoys raiding with mature group of players. We raid a very short schedule of 6 hours a week and we expect people to be able to make our times. When forged by fire is not raiding, you will find us on discord or playing other games as in (D3,Heros of storm etc)

Raid times(Invites @ 5:45pm(pst)
Friday - 6pm(pst) to 9pm(pst)
Saturday - 6pm(pst) to 9pm(pst)
With ALT raid on Sunday or Monday we have not decided yet

Current Recruitment
Tank(No Pally)
Range DPS
Melee DPS

What we expect from you
1) To have a working microphone and being able to talk on discord
2) To be able to pull your own weight
3) To have the mods that are needed for raiding
4) Being on time

What you can expect from Forged by Fire
1) Mature guild
2) Doing stuff after raids or before raids
3) Drama Free
4) Guild that provides food/flask etc to our raiders

Guild Master Malvagio - evilmage18#1867
Thanks guys.
Good morning! Impulse is 11/11h with raids Tuesday/Wednesday 730-1030pst. We are a semi casual guild that prioritizes having fun while progressing. Currently we are a few ranged dps short of fielding a mythic team during weekday raids and are in the process of putting together a weekend raiding team! More info-
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761936323

I sent you a btag request, earthwyrm#1108. Good luck with your search, I hope to hear from you!
Hello!

After reading your post I wanted to reach out to you so share some information about our group.

We have a solid group of raiders that have been together for years in various games, primarily SWTOR and WoW with Legion. We were on a low population server and found it difficult to recruit so we moved to Horde on Zuljin.

The core of the team has AoTC every tier in Legion, and we want to build our team to a point where we can step into a few Mythic bosses. Additionally, the guild is a multi gaming guild, meaning you'll find folks playing not only Wow, but FF, SWTOR, and games like ARK. The community has been around for years and provides a very adult gaming atmosphere.

As far as our specific raid team, one of what we hope to be multiple, I am going to link you our post below on who we are and what we offer.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761667485

We do raid Wednesday and Thursday 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern

If you are interested please reach out to Duress#1404 or Kosh#1220
Hi Idealism,

If you're willing to try Alliance, we might be a good fit. Our times match yours, I think. Our guild spam is below.

[A] <Control Freaks>@Proudmoore is recruiting. <Control Freaks> has been around for many years and is back after a long pause from Tomb of Sargeras and a late start in Antorus. We are working our way through Heroic (11/11N 8/11H) with the intent of moving on to more difficult content. We are in need of core members to fill most positions. We need raiders who can learn quickly, while also having fun. This is a game after-all. Item Level isn't a requirement. You will gear with us as we progress.

If you are new to raiding, you are definitely welcome. We all started somewhere and are willing to teach! Since we started late, this is a good place for rerolls or alts that are looking for a weekly normal farm run to catch up.

We also regularly do Mythic+. Raiders and non-raiders interested in pushing their Raider IO scores are always welcome. We are primarily looking for dps who can meet the demands beyond +15 and aren't afraid of places like Seat, Cathedral, or Lower Karazhan on Tyrannical (looking at you Moroes). If you like doing +16, +17, and +18 and want to help push beyond we have a home for you.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 5:30pm-8:30am Pacific
Thursday 5:30pm-8:30am Pacific
Friday 5:30pm-8:30am Pacific
Saturday 5:30 pm - 8:30 am Pacific (optional night)

Current Needs:
Healers: Holy/Disc Priest (low need)
DPS: Lock, Warrior, Hunter, Shadow Priest, DK, (In order of need)

Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too!

Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!
Hey sounds like you would be a good fit for you...lets chat...maybella#1211.

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We are finishing up Antorus with a few more clears then preparing for upcoming expansion. We clear N/H meta achievs every xpac. Even while breaking we are still an active guild doing mythic+, running old content for achievs and leveling alts.

Progress: 10/11 H Antorus
Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:00pm - Personal Loot
Sat Alt Fun Run 9pm

Needs: Non Druid Tank & few dps -will consider all vet players 945+

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)

(Heroic/Mythic)"A Little Iffy" raids- Fri/Sat 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Weekend Recruitment-:
Healers- (Hpally/Druid/Monk)
Range DPS- (Any)
Melee DPS- (DK/Rogues/DH/Feral)

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral)
Healer- (Rshaman/Disc)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
Hi There! I'm from Celestial Accord!
We're an active guild with a raid schedule for heroic of (Tuesday 10-12pm, Sunday 9-12pm Est/Server) and run normal during the week (Wednesday 8pm est). We're currently 8/11 heroic and looking for some more DPS to round out our core team.

We love to run keys outside of raid and group together to do other fun things like achievement/tmog runs, help gear other guildies, ect. Our calendar is full of events. We also have a discord :)

Feel free to add me on battle net if you have any questions, we'd love to have you!
Catzi#11700
Hey there!

If you're open to going alliance I think we could be a good fit for you :) We're a PST guild so I think our times are a little off from yours but it could work if you've got a little wiggle room in your schedule. We're a mostly adult group, with the majority of our members ranging from 21-40. We are looking to pick up a healer or two for core mythic spots.

Despite what our zany name may imply, Intense Intents In Tents is a laid back, progression minded group that looks to push as far as we can while having as much fun as we can every tier! So far we've been pretty successful, having cleared heroic with AoTC for every tier in Legion :)

For Antorus we're currently 11/11 H and 2/11 M, with promising progress on Eonar!

Raid times are:
Wednesday 8-11 PM Pacific
Thursday 8-11 PM Pacific
Friday 8-11 PM Pacific (Fun run/alt run)

Right now we're mostly focusing on some casual mythic progression on Wed/Thurs nights and saving Heroic for Fridays, but we do occasionally run heroic during the week. While progression is important to us, we also focus on the well being of our members- we strive to craft a fun, stress-free, and flexible environment for all involved, and understand that sometimes things don't go as planned when RL rears it's head.

Intersted, or maybe you have some questions? No problem! I can be reached at Phes#11476 (Bnet) or Murryblue#1461 (Discord.)
Thank you for the posts, at this time I'm no longer looking for a guild.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Hi Idealism,

<Riot> of Sargeras is recruiting exceptional core players for Mythic raids. Guild around since Vanilla. We are 11/11 heroic and 3/11 Mythic. We are looking for like-minded hard-casual players to push mythic content on a 2-day raid schedule: Tues/Wed 9-12 est. Apply now at iloveriot.com and add zpriten#11739 btag with any questions.

Further info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760697632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FDjk1Jnxx0

All the Best,
Zp the Tree
Interested in a Disc Priest.

Short Version: LFM for new Mythic Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. Currently have a raid roster that needs a few holes filled. 2 night schedule (maybe 3 in the future). Recruiting for current tier and beyond.

Cleared 11/11N and 11/11H 1st Raid cycle

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816748

Xantoniel#1517
Hey man, might be a little late to the party.

If you're interested in moving to the Alliance, our guild Order of the Shadows is looking to recruit for BfA. We're a semi-hardcore raidinng guild with some PvP as well that's been around for about 8 years and we're looking for some new members to join us for BfA.
We're in the process of rebuilding our guild so if you want some more information about the guild don't be afraid to send me a friend request.

Quillion#11442
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey idealism

Fatal- illidan
Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional priest for our roster.

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild.  We have slowed down to a semi-casual raiding environment, active players, and Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. we will mythic raid every tier after heroic is on farm

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570#1

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com
Hello,

The Hangout-Whisperwind-Alliance-Mature

We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. Our goal is to get AOTC before each new raid comes out while having fun in the process. This is a game and without fun and excitement what else is there. We are 11/11 N and 5/11 H.

The guild has been around since MOP, but under a different name. We are looking to expand our raid roster for the rest of legion and build upon it for Battle for Azeroth. The leadership has been raiding together for two years and others since MOP.

The leadership has AOTC for all raids in Legion.

Raid Times and what is expected from raiders
* Tuesday and Thursday from 7:15 to 9:30 p.m. Central Time.
* Flask, food, enchants, gems and repairs are included for raiders.
* Raiders are expected to know their class abilities along with proper rotation. Even though we are casual, we will not carry people through a raid. This is not fair to the other members of the team.
* Be on time for raids, and ready to pull at 7:15, real life comes up. Just let someone know that you will not be there for raid. We do not hold a strict attendance policy for the team, but if you sign up we expect you to be there.
* All raids are posted on the Calendar.
* We are using Master looter for now to help get tier faster for people and then might switch it to personal loot. (This is yet to be determined)

If this sounds like a good fit, or for any questions. Contact me at my B-Tag livelife#11793