Guild Recruitment
Thank you for all the responses! We are working through them talking to everyone that fits the parameters. Leaving it up for reference
-----------------------------------------------

967/BM Hunter and 963/Aff Lock both with weapons 80+ and good DPS, Looking for raiding guild that is active at other times as well with M+ and old content Mythics, alt runs, etc/fun stuff! We are mid-late 30’s looking for an adult atmosphere. Not hardcore but progression and mechanics oriented – we love to have fun but get down to business when its time!

1. Times available & time zone: 7-11pm Central time Sunday-Thursday – prefer a 2-night schedule but will consider 3
2. Server preference: Not PVP
3. Faction preference: Horde preferred but open to change for a great fit
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore/semi-casual
5. Current progression/experience: 11/11H -- also 1/11M
(Mythic was a while back, reason we are looking to change guilds because we’d like to do it again)
6. Recent logs (if available):
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/tazindra
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ohballz

7. Contact info: Btag: Goriding#1757 Ribbit#1273

8. Anything else: We are husband/wife, both reliable and study our class for improvement, just want a reliable guild with a good lead and fun but not overly competitive atmosphere! We also have mostly geared alts
<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 3/11M
Raid Times: 5:30-9:30PM PST Sat/Sun
Needed: DPS/Healer

Come join Praetorian Guard! We are a laid-back group of reasonably obnoxious friends on Draenor-US that believe that a casual schedule shouldn't mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and will tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, HotS, Overwatch, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or apply at http://caesarsfinest.enjin.com/
Checkout our info, Unite The Planet:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761947020
Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367?page=1#post-19

Lazely#1204
***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (8/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we do play other pc/xbox games together besides wow. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

***Progression***
Currently 8/11 mythic.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED)

***Application***
contact Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
<To be Determined> 5/11M
"We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun (Don't have to show up Sunday) from 9:30pm (EST) to 12:30am (EST). If at all interested contact me @Hepy#1456 or Jordone#1898."

Have a nice a day :D

Who wants copy paste garbage that is 10 miles long?

We also do alot of M+ when not raiding
 Hey taz

Fatal- illidan
Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional hunter and lock for our roster.

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild.  We have a semi-casual raiding environment, active players, and Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. we will mythic raid every tier after heroic is on farm

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570#1

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com
Hey Taz!

We are a reform that clears heroic in 1 night, and until we have enough dependable and skilled players for mythic we are doing heroic on our alts in 1 night as well!

Most of us are in our 30's-40's. We have a good raiding history and we are prepping for now and BFA! I think we would be a good fit. My spam doesn't include hunter, but I will always make room for 1 more skilled player! I am a firm believer in bringing the player not the class!

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Affliction Warlock
Havoc Demon Hunter
Ele Sham
Ret Paladin
Boomkin

Medium:
Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
Enhance Shaman
Marks Hunter

Low:
Holy Paladin
Resto Sham

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Hey! <Enigma> [H] Aman’Thul is a very welcoming guild with a wide array of players in the guild. We love to have a good laugh and get some good loots. Currently we are 11/11H and are ready to start recruiting dedicated raiders to get geared and ready for Battle for Azeroth. We are in need of some dps and healers. We would love to welcome new members and are willing to help you get the gear you need from raid and mythic pluses to be prepared for the next expansion. However we do ask that you be dedicated to the raid and be prepared for wipes during progression. Progression can be draining at times but to achieve mythic kills the effort needs to be put in and we would like people that are willing to put in that effort.

We do have some minimum requirements for potential recruits. We ask you be respectful to all team members, you be on time and ready to raid 15 minuets prior to raid start so we can get as much time as possible on bosses and also most importantly you are dedicated to the team. We are very easy going, friendly people who love to raid and want to progress as far as we possibly can.

Our raid times are:
Wednesday 9-11pm server time
Thursday 9-11pm server time
Sunday 8:30-11pm server time..
** invites got out 15 minutes prior to start time to allow for clearing to have our first boss attempt at raid start time.

So if you have what it takes feel free to inbox me or comment below your btag and one of our officers will get back to you.
Last Attempt is recruiting for Antorus 6/11M. If you're looking to raid at the mythic level for 6 hours per week, we invite you to try us out!

Current recruitment needs:

1 healer (high)
1 tank (medium)
1-2 DPS (high)

Progression schedule:

Thursday 8-11pm EST
Sunday 8-11pm EST

Notable achievements:

Cutting Edge Garrosh Hellscream (same tier guild was formed)
Cutting Edge Xavius
Cutting Edge Gul'dan
Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 7/9M

Loot distribution:

Loot Council

What we expect from you:

Maintain at least 90% attendance rate (2 nights, 6 hours total)
Meet minimum standard of performance
Provide logs (preferably current content)
Ability to transfer to Lightning's Blade or Burning Blade
Ability to fit well in our non-hostile raiding atmosphere
Ability to communicate on Discord

Application process:

We have an open door policy that allows for anyone that meets our minimum requirements without having to fill out an application.

Contact us:

parke#1368 GM
mugen#1931 co-GM
Hi Tazindra! My name is Carla! I believe you guys would be a great addition to our guild/raid. Our raid group has 4 couples, so you & significant other would fit right in! We are a semi-casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life>WoW. I am not just looking for an individual who can DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture. We are on a PVP server, however when B4A hits, you will be able to toggle PVP on/off on each server. Alliance are low on this server as well. I still wanted to reach out, because I would hate to lose out on candidates who may be an awesome fit for our guild!

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - My Discord is Layliah#3619
Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (3): Mon, Tues & Wed 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST,

11/11 Heroic Antorus - 1/11 Mythic Antorus
We do Mythic+ runs pushing 15 + each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are currently looking for a few dps to fill our raid roster!

About Us
Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active semi-casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , Destiny 2, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
- Reliable attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
<Nightborn> is a guild on the Area – 52 server. We raid on Tuesday and Thursdays from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. Our current progression is 2/11M Antorus, next week we will most likely be 4/11.

What the Guild Expects from you: The ideal applicant is self-driven, researches their class, and continuously strives to improve performance. Present in Discord during raids with (DBM or Big Wigs) and RCLootcouncil add-on installed is mandatory. Applicant must have a solid working internet connection.

What the Guild Will Provide you: The guild will provide repairs, food, and flasks. Loot is done by a loot council (which consists of officers and raiders). More importantly, we provide a friendly atmosphere. We are here to have fun and play together. So be prepared to listen to bad jokes on farm nights. What we need: exceptional DPS!! **We welcome all social players that will contribute to the guild atmosphere in a positive way. M+ BFA We hope to hear from you!! If interested, please contact ( Sanjin (Aztlan#1729), or Coldatron (Tangosplice #1369).
**<Lose Your Life>** - *US - Lightbringer* is an established Heroic & Mythic difficulty progression team that has been raiding since Vanilla. Our objective is to clear Heroic AOTC each tier while burning the raid instance into the ground. After making sure that no one stands in our way we then push into Mythic at a practical pace while enjoying the sound of Bob Ross telling us about his happy little trees. At the end of the day, the most important thing to us is that everyone has a good time and enjoys each others company. We also enjoy running M+ each week and have incentives for those who finish a +15 or higher. After leaving WoW in a ruined state, we hop to other games such as Niffleheim, Overwatch, Diablo and Heroes!

**Raid info & Current Progression:**
Tuesday & Thursday
9:00 pm - 12:00 EST | (Time Zone Conversion 8:00 PM-11:00 PM CST |6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST )

*We use Discord for communication and EPGP for loot.*

5/11 M Antorus
11/11 H Antorus AotC

Heroic AOTC for EN, Nighthold, and ToS | 5/9M ToS 5/10 M NH 7/7 M EN

**Who were looking for:**
Reliable players with similar progression goals who are looking for a long-term home.
Ilvl 955+, 75+ points in main weapon and some experience in a raid environment

**Tanks** - *Flex positions only*
**Healers** - *Flex positions only*
**DPS** - *Warlock or Mage*

Apply at [LoseYourLife.com](http://www.loseyourlife.com) and we will get in touch with you to set up a try out with us.
**All classes are considered even if not listed, don't be afraid to apply if you think we are the team for you.**

For more information or questions about us reach out to
*Bnet* -Stinggar#1176 or Darann#1686
*Discord* - Sting#5237 or Darann#3829
[A] SACRED of Baelgun-Doomhammer(US) 5/11 M

What we need:

Top Priority
MM Hunter
Warlock
Mage

High Priority
Spriest
Boomkin
BM Hunter
Warrior
Rogue

Will also consider any and all capable raiders regardless of class.

About us: SACRED is a long standing guild on the Baelgun server. We consistently push mythic content with our limited 3 night per week schedule.

Atmosphere: We subscribe to the philosophy that less time playing doesn't mean less effort or less success. We're looking for quality players that enjoy the game, want to play with a group of like-minded people and have fun while smoothly clearing out content. We can't sustain these goals with poor players or bad attitudes, so come prepared to show us your 'A' game and that you're a good fit for the guild.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs/Sun 6:30 to 9:00 PST/9:30 to 12:00 EST (Invites 15 minutes prior to pull time)

Applicant requirements:
* A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently.
* 18+ years of age, mature guild, no kids please.
* Gear that magnifies effort. Your gear should demonstrate that you know your class and have put effort into gearing up. This includes the correct gems and enchants.
* The ability to listen and respond on Discord.
* Situational awareness; if you can't move out of fire, dodge tornadoes, or keep your place in a rotation, then we're not the guild for you.
* Dedication and reliability; show up consistently and on time - minimum raid attendance is 85%.
* Players who have a proven history of performance, either through logs, references, or general raiding experience.

What we have to offer:
* A tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress.
* A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back and casual while still pushing current content and maintaining competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule. We do not add extra mandatory nights like some "3 day/week" guilds, but optional raids do happen on Wednesday nights.
*M+ teams running most days/nights.
* A stable, fun and welcoming guild atmosphere; we are drama free and personable – our raid team consists of men and women ranging from early 20’s up to their 40’s.
* A fair loot council that awards gear based on getting progress. We don't play favorites, period.
* An active group of players who sign on for general fun outside of raids.
* Guild bank repairs and flasks for all members who raid with us (including applicants).
* An active leadership who is open to suggestion.

Think you'd be a good fit for us? Please apply at our website: http://byallthatssacred.enjin.com or contact me in game via BattleTag Zaidian#1658.
If you are willing to consider Alliance, then I think TCC could be a great fit for you both.

TCC is a relaxed mythic raiding guild aiming to become a CE guild on 6 hours a week of raiding. (We also do a Sunday Funday heroic clear that's optional.) We are curently 4/11M ABT and looking for a few DPS to shore up our roster and help us get where we want to be.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific
Sundays 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific are optional heroic raid days except for the first month of a new raid tier when we will use it to push early progression.

We require a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

You can check us out here, and apply or contact us through bnet if you'd like more information. (You can apply here: http://bit.ly/tccraid)

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/The+Crimson+Cross

Contacts:
Cercie#1790 - GM (bnet) or Cercie#2380 (Discord info)
r3con#4078 - Raid Lead (Discord info)
Skeebo#1358 - (bnet) recruiter
Hey Tazindra, we might be a good fit for you both if you have a bit of time flexibility (we end an hour and a half later than your times). We only raid twice a week, we're an adult, friendly guild with a very active Discord and engaging community. We have off night raids for alts and also do Mythic+ as well. Check us out below and let me know!

Illidan's <Final> [H] (11/11 H ABT 5/9 M ToS 5/10 M NH) is in need of some solid DPS and a great healer or two. We're looking to advance in Mythic ABT and need a strong reliable core. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm CST to 12:30am CST. Please check out the below for more information.

Requirements
ilevel: 945+
traits: 75+
experience: 10/11 H ABT minimum

Server
Illidan, Horde.

About Us
Illidan's <Final> is a new raiding guild that has quickly progressed towards Mythic and is looking to clear M Argus and move into BfA. We consider ourselves to be a medium-core guild and raid twice a week. We use loot council and expect members to come prepared with gems, enchants, consumables (can be gotten from gbank) and to maintain a 90% attendance rate. We expect members to pull their weight and are happy to help. We're also active in both PVP and Mythic+.

Current Progression
11/11 H ABT, 5/9 M ToS, 5/10 M NH

Raid Schedule (All Times in CST [Server])
Tues & Thurs: 9:00pm-12:30am CST
Wednesday (off night H): 9:00pm-12:30am CST
Sunday (off night N): 8:00pm-11pm CST

Contact Info
If you have any questions, please contact an officer:
  • hjc1710#1325 (GM)
  • Eve#1598
To apply, please visit our site: http://finalguild.com/recruitment.
Probably Naked is a 7/11M Alliance guild located on Kel'Thuzad.

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We are looking for competent players who want to push progression while enjoying everything the game has to offer.

We use a loot council system to fairly distribute gear based on Attendance, Performance, Size of Upgrade, and Tier Bonuses to decide what is going to give the raid as a whole their best shot at efficient boss killing. This is a Mythic Progression Guild, not a Loot Progression Guild. Check that you can make our raid times!

Raid Times:
Wednesday 7:30-10:30 CST
Thursday 7:30-10:30 CST
Sunday 7:30-10:30 CST
(90%+ Attendance Required)

We use Discord for all communication during raid times and for playing other games together. This is more like a community of competitive players rather than just a login-for-raid guild.

All great applicants will be considered regardless of class or spec. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night than your past accomplishments.

To trial or for additional information or questions, contact any of the following:
Kleio#1976 - Guild Leader
<Seraphim> 9/11 Mythic(with many sub 10% on aggr) Is currently a Top 200 US Guild residing on Skullcrusher looking for Solid DPS or healer to Strengthen our core team, Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 EST, add zach#1269 or Mikirules#1484 if you have any further questions.
<To be Determined> 5/11M
"We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun (Don't have to show up Sunday) from 9:30pm (EST) to 12:30am (EST). If at all interested contact me @Hepy#1456 or Jordone#1898."

Have a nice a day :D

Who wants copy paste garbage that is 10 miles long?

We also do alot of M+ when not raiding
<Casually Addicted> just moved from sargeras to Arthas. On sargeras in 6 raid days we were able to get 5 of 11 Mythic. We have moved over to The Horde. We are currently looking for exceptional players as we continue our movement through Mythic. We are hoping to get realm first or second in the coming expansion.
Bt Boomking#11795