[A] 926 Havoc DH LF Casual Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi there I just came back to Legion after a break, and I'm looking for a casual raiding guild that raids 2 nights a week. Outside of LFR I haven't raided, and I'm looking for a place to start out. My DH has 2 legendaries and I'm well acquainted with my skill rotations for the Havoc Spec. I can look up guides to the fights prior to raiding so I don't drag the group down.

Alliance
Server: Kel'Thuzad
Character Name: nofknhorns (yes this is a stupid name which I will be changing)
bnet: klasburger#1987
Would you be open to a server transfer? We're casual, like friends, and can happily get you up to speed.

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on a N Argus kill and poking some heroic bosses dead (currently 8/11H). We also have an alt Normal run Sunday afternoons for anyone interested.. because we do have a lot of alts.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things: Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat - and I'm adding you on battlenet! Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987