[H&A] <Ex Inferno> is LF you!

Area 52
Looking for a place to call your home? The last guild you’ll ever have to join? Look no further than <Ex Inferno>, an 18+ gaming community with over a decade of presence in World of Warcraft! We have players on both the thriving Horde side (Area 52) and the budding Alliance side (Stormrage). Come together on our very active Discord to group with a plethora of other players doing whatever you love to do; mythic+, raiding, PvP, achieves, collecting, farming, flying in circles in Dalaran while you chat aimlessly for hours about nothing—whatever! You’ll find like minded people here to do it with you! Or pop into one of the many other games our community plays!

Not a raider? Not a problem! Ex Inferno isn’t just for the raiding community. We’re open to anyone looking to play with some great people! We’re especially great for those who want to play on both the Horde and Alliance side with familiar faces on each, though playing both factions is not required.

Interested in raiding?
    Team Pink [H]
    Wed 8:30 - 10 pm EST
    Friday 8:30 - 11:30 pm EST
    1/11M
    Heroic progression – The working man’s progression raid.

Team Green [H]
    Mon/Tues 8:30 - 11 pm EST
    4/11M
    Mythic progression – Have fun. Play hard. Personal accountability.

Team Red [H]
    Fri/Sat 9 pm – 12 am EST
    5/11M
    Mythic progression – Hold my beer and watch this!

Team Orange [H]
    Wed/Thu 8:30 – 11 pm EST
    Flexible progression - the fun, learning team!

Team Purple [A]
    TBD (Most likely Thu 8 pm – 12 am EST)
    No progression. Forming in BfA – One night stand.

Can’t find a team that meets your time and/or playstyle? Ex Inferno is always open to new raid teams! Contact an officer for details!

Head over to exinferno.com to see what we’re up to and, while you’re there, grab the link to our Discord server! Everyone is welcome to come in and chat!

Want some more information or are interested in joining? Here’s how to contact me!
Battlenet: iamadecoy#1447
Discord: Ytesia#1692

Or join our Discord and ping us with an @Officer tag. An officer will get back to you for chatting ASAP!
970+ R-Shaman LF a guild that raids Fri/Sat, that is 11/11H, willing to do mythic.
Hey Ahealz! Our Fri/Sat team is currently full on healers. They're just looking for DPS currently! I'll pass along your name in case that changes in the future.
/Bump
^
Hello!
Sounds like a great guild!
Updated the future Team Purple's motto to go straight for the innuendo rather than being slightly subtle about it.
Updated all the teams progression!
I heard there was even more progression last night!
If team red is still looking for Dps by all means let them know I'm interested. 963 demo lock 11/11H and 1/11M 75 points in my demo and aff weapons.The team i have been with is changing there scheduled time and so I'm on the look for a new weekend team looks like team red has the exact schedule I would need
Updated progression!
^
Both Team Pink and Team Orange are now 10/11 Heroic ABT.

Join us as the progression continues!
Any of the teams in need of a tank?
=)
Hello
Updated the progression!
Ex Inferno also runs a weekly Normal ABT to gear up alts and new players (Sunday 8-10:30 PM).
Any DPS out there looking for a raid team? With 4 active teams Ex Inferno is always looking for more raiders to bolster our roster.