[H&A] <Ex Inferno> is LF you!

Area 52
Still looking for a few DPS for both our Pink and Red teams.
Busy, busy month, but we're still recruiting!

Green has slowed raiding for the summer until BfA, now just raiding Monday nights.
Bump for peeps
Any dps looking for a Raid team? Ex Inferno still has 3 active raid teams, alt runs and Mythic+ runs going on. Join us!
Green and Red have paused raiding until BfA, but Pink and Orange are still active, are the out of raid activities! M+, achievement runs, mount runs, and more!
^
^
Im a 968 Guardian druid with 5/11 MArgus exp. Ive been tanking since Wrath and looking for a tank spot going into BFA. Im interested in team pink and green.
Btag- Deathstrikke #1708
Added!
^
^
*bump*

I'm the new recruiter for team Orange. We're looking for anything and everything to help fill out our roster for BfA. We're especially in need of tanks, as we currently have none dedicated to our team. :-)
Hello! I'm a returning player from MoP, I just purchased BFA. I didn't play any Legion due to not really enjoying the content but I realize I should probably play a little bit of it before the expansion. I'm looking for somewhere to call home. I know nothing about the current game and today is my first day back, currently trying to figure it all out and I assume it'd be a lot easier with an active and friendly guild.

I'm not really sure who to contact so i'll just leave my information here.

Regards!

Bnet : Sky#14799
Discord : Chunk#2061
( or just PM me in-game on Sky )
hey skittlejuana I have a 972 Blood DK (11/11H) and a 959 WW Monk (8/11H) I am interested in joining team orange :)
06/19/2018 11:19 PMPosted by Soulblood
hey skittlejuana I have a 972 Blood DK (11/11H) and a 959 WW Monk (8/11H) I am interested in joining team orange :)

Send me a ping in Discord, if I don't contact you first.
Skittles#0569
Our current needs for Orange going into BfA are as follows:
Mage
Priest
Warrior
Warlock
Paladin
Shaman

We've now got two tanks, but are looking at having at least 1 more DPS with off-tank capabilities. We're also looking for non-leather healers. We're pretty full on Resto Druids, but will consider all other healers.

Give me a shoutout in our guild Discord, or send me a private message - Skittles#0569
We have a HPriest now. We are still interested in A SPriest.
Blizzard has brought us a 25% off sale for character services, and character transfers are now around $20, after tax. This is a great time to transfer over and join, if you've been wanting to!
We're still recruiting for solid DPS and healers on Team Orange. Hit me up on Discord - Skittles#0569.
Is Team Red full for BfA? There's a decent group of us (8-10'ish) that are looking to join a guild and this one seems to have the best fit that can accommodate the best raiding schedule for us - though some of us might prefer Team Green times.

A few of us are 6/11 M ABT experience and the others are coming back after taking time off during ToS progression.