[H] 970 Arms Warrior LFG 9:30PM CST

Guild Recruitment
I am a former GM a guild that just called it quits due to lack of commitment from members. I am extremely knowledgeable and ready to continue on without the burden of leading and just playing at a top level.

Please, I am only interested in Horde guilds starting between 9PM - 10PM & must be at least 5/11M.

970 - Arms Warrior
5/11M - 38% Imonar Experience
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/destromath/enceno
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/destromath/Enceno
still looking
38 posts
Feb 21
(Edited)
EndGame - 9/11M Illidan US [H] is a semi-hardcore guild actively working on Mythic progression 2 nights a week. We are currently looking to recruit skilled players for Legion Content.

Raid Times: Monday/Tuesday 8:30-11:30 CST, with Thursdays and Fridays serving as an optional nights for Heroic/Normal Clears/alts or additional progression.

This guild is ideal for a raider who wants to clear mythic content quickly, but isn't going for world firsts. We will still clear the content with plenty of time left in each patch, for mount farming, etc. Our core consists of long term mythic raiders who wanted to cut back on their required schedule and still want to clear content.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Death Knight DPS

Boomkin

Shadow Priest

But of course all exceptional dps and healers are welcome!!

Off Nights: Wednesdays/Friday/Saturday/Sunday (optional) are all used for Mythic + dungeons with the guild.

Mythic+ we expect to be cleared on a somewhat regular basis. Players should be focusing on clearing a 15 each week. Your artifact weapon should continue to be improved upon throughout each patch. We have lots of groups and members who want to run M+ during all parts of the day.

Loot Distribution: Loot is determined by a council of officers, with a focus on level of upgrade, attendance, and performance.

Contact Us: Interest and questions can be directed in-game to Haikuu or feel free to contact me via my btag: Alarand#1905
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Lets chat

11/11M Leadership looking for able raiders.

Bolt#11664

Swerve#6807 <- Discord.