H/937 resto druid lf active raid guild

Guild Recruitment
Resto Druid LF a mature established raiding guild after coming back from a short break. Had to take a short break due to moving but I am back and ready to raid again and push mythic + keys with a competive guild. Raid times are the following.

EST (eastern standard time)

2pm-10pm sun-Thur

Friday / Saturday I am free all night

I have been playing wow since 2005 and have mythic experience this expansion as well. Have super stable internet as well as working mic. I am still working on gear but would be willing to transfer for the right guild. Currently on illidan.

Thanks for your time
Hey Udder, our newly forming guild <Mythic Zero Prepotters> is recruiting for a core heroic spot, and you sound like a great fit! We'll be raiding mainly friday night 7-11EST with another optional day TBD. Shoot me a BNET request at REDBAND#1470 and we can talk some more!

You can also check out our guild posting here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761997236
Inb4 spam. Weekend team sounds perfect fit. Come talk and find out more details!

Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)

(Heroic/Mythic)"A Little Iffy" raids- Fri/Sat 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Weekend Recruitment-:
Healers- (Hpally/Druid/Monk)
Range DPS- (Any)
Melee DPS- (DK/Rogues/DH/Feral)

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Forged by Fire was formed 5-9-2010 and still has been running with the same leadership. We are PvE raiding guild that enjoys raiding with mature group of players. We raid a very short schedule of 6 hours a week and we expect people to be able to make our times. When forged by fire is not raiding, you will find us on discord or playing other games as in (D3,Heros of storm etc)

Raid times(Invites @ 5:45pm(pst)
Friday - 6pm(pst) to 9pm(pst)
Saturday - 6pm(pst) to 9pm(pst)
With ALT raid on Sunday or Monday we have not decided yet

Current Recruitment
Range DPS
Melee DPS

What we expect from you
1) To have a working microphone and being able to talk on discord
2) To be able to pull your own weight
3) To have the mods that are needed for raiding
4) Being on time

What you can expect from Forged by Fire
1) Mature guild
2) Doing stuff after raids or before raids
3) Drama Free
4) Guild that provides food/flask etc to our raiders

Guild Master Malvagio - evilmage18#1867
Hoping to decide this week!
Hey Udderbomb, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 1/11 Mythic and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid - Balance: High
  • Mage: High
  • Priest - Shadow: Medium
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Low

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

• Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
we are <cold rage> horde on zul'jin. we are a newly formed guild of long term friends and such. most with aotc and some with mythic abt experience that had just gotten fed up or whatnot with their previous guild and looking to make a fresh start.

we can offer you a active community full of people that are willing to help with gems. enchants and helping with going over logs and character improvement if you need the help.

as a guild we love to do mythic+'s some casual pvp stuff, xmog runs and pretty much anything in between. as well we will also be providing feasts and cauldrons for raids and we also have many alchemist if you need pots
we are looking to kick off raiding in this guild starting next week pushing right into heroic abt and hopefully clearing it. we have a pretty good looking roster so far but are in need of a couple more healers and a couple dps.

our raid times are weekday raid: tues-wed 8-11est
weekend raid: friday 10-12 est
saturday 8-11est
alt run(optional): thurs 8-11est

for more info or if this might interest you plz feel free to reach out @ shadyfaux#1652

thanks for reading and hope you find what you're looking for
Hey Udder,

We're looking for another dedicated/reliable healer for our core raid, though we've already got a Resto Druid. But, I'd be willing to talk with you if it's something you might be interested in. Here's a link to my recruitment post for DPS, but times and contact info still apply... https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761937603

Feel free to add me if you'd like to chat.