970 mw 8/11M lf raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a guild to get cutting edge, can raid until 12 EST any day except Monday. I can play ww as well, ilvl964.
Dishonored on Winterhoof is looking to add some members to our main team!

We are 6/11 Mythic with 8% on Kingaroth.
Tues-Wed-Thurs 730-1030 Pacific time

Any DPS is needed. Preferably WW, Fury Warrior, Ele Sham, or Boomy.

Add me on Btag if interested!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
<Linkin Parses> - Tichondrius (Horde) currently 8/11M Antorus.
Recruiting DPS & healers for mythic progression.
Late night guild raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:30pm - 2:00am server (PST).
Vikson #1262 for more info.
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. Have an IMMEDIATE spot for HEALER and Melee dps!

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
Recruiting: If your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on:

Holy Paladin
Ele Shaman

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
<Novus> Mal'Ganis (US)
5/11M 0% wipe on Imonar

What we're looking for:
We're looking for reliable and competent players with a desire to progress through mythic raiding.

-Disc priest

-Balance Druid
-Shadow Priest
-Elemental Shaman

Raid days/times:
Main Mythic Progress- Friday & Saturday: 7:30PM-11PM CST
Heroic Mode Clear/farm- Wednesday: 7:30PM-11PM CST

Contact Info:
Bamboozlin#1290, Tore#1729, Chaos#1151
< H I J I N X > - [Illidan | Horde]
*visit our site @ www.hijinx.ws for more information!

Raid Times: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday [7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST]
Current progression: 9/11 Mythic ABT,, 7/9M ToS, 9/10 Mythic NH, 2/3 Mythic ToV, 7/7 Mythic EN

Healer: MW Monk and shaman

DPS: Boomkin, Mage, ele shaman and Rogue. Anyone with excellent parses should apply.

5/11m ABT and 960 ilvl is a preferred minimum but again, if you have excellent parses we may make an exception.

We are a large social Mythic raiding guild, looking for exceptional players to add to our roster as we continue down our road of mythic progression.

We currently have a raiding team of 20+ people, allowing us to rotate raiders as needed per fight and ensuring we are capable of raiding every night. We are however looking to replace some of our less skilled and/or dedicated raiders while we are still at the start of a new tier.Keep in mind, even though we have a larger roster, most raiders do not sit on the bench for a whole night. We have a host of part time raiders that take priority to the bench

If you have any questions you may contact:

Dârkleaf | Dark#12125
Murdnunoc | murdnunoc#1206
Trey | shyglizzy#11257

If you are interested please apply at our website www.hijinx.ws, there you can also find more information and history of our guild.
Vice [H] Chogall is recruiting a healer for a core spot

Fri/Sat 8-11pm CST

Add: Gub#1148
Heya. We're looking for a Healer and RDPS for Mythic progression. We're currently 2/11M.

We like to play other games together too, and hang out on Discord pretty much everyday. We're fairly serious about progression, but we tend to be strict about ending our raid at the designated time. Most of us are in our mid-20s.

We're on Bleeding Hollow US, Horde, and raid Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 11PM EST, come and grab a hot one and join us!

Add my BNET: Chronostasis#1748 if you're interested.