951 Frost DK LF Social/Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a home where raid nights don't make me want to stab kittens! Low/No stress environment.
Here are my good qualities:
I am a decent player, I don't stand in poo, I know which end of my sword goes in the bad guy. I can, and frequently do learn/re-learn my spec/BiS/gear comps. I listen to advice. I show up. I help people. I provide my own materials/come prepared. I am an experienced (but not know-it-all) player who's been active since Vanilla. I am friendly if you are. I have raid lead experience as well as OT experience. I admit my mistakes, and work to correct them.
Here are my bad(?) qualities:
I hate epeeners/dps spammers and parse !@#$%s. Just sick of hearing about your parsing. I have a low tolerance for exclusionist boys clubs and unfair/biased leadership. I tend to put people on ignore/mute who are continually rude and disrespectful. I am a master of adult innuendo and punny comments. I dislike being blamed/threatened to bench for something I did not do, and have the logs to prove I'm not the problem.
Here is what I expect from a guild:
People who want to invest in getting to know one another and enjoying a shared hobby; dare I say friends? Leadership that actively cares about it's members, not just meters/parses. Raiding/activity times I can live with. More adult environment. 25+ would be great. Foul-mouthed is fine, worrying about what I say because the GM's 7 year old daughter is in the raid is not.
I can play from 3-10pmMT (mountain time) Tues-Sat and any time on Sunday and Monday. That's +1 PST and -2 EST to make it easier.
Faction and server are not important, I can/will transfer if it's a good fit.
I do not expect to get into a Mythic guild, but I also don't want to wipe on Norm Aggramar constantly either. As long as we're trying, and getting better with every attempt, I will happily wipe. My experience level is 11/11N, 11/11H AtBT currently.

Thanks for reading!
Ariakas#11349
Hey im trying to add you on Bnet. Add me and hop on discord and we can chat. You seem like a perfect fit here and at the same spot we are. PunisherF5#1306

Dungeon
Area52
Tue/Wed/Thur 8-11EST raid days
Hi there,

Would love to chat with you and sent a friend request (from Kosh)

Our raid team recently decided to reform on Zuljin Horde side. We were previously Alliance on Whisperwind but due to various factors wanted to begin building anew for BFA. While the core of our team does have AoTC, much of the team is rerolling for a fresh start. Specifically we are looking for DPS, and encourage folks to play what they enjoy.

Our primary goal will be to be a Heroic raid team but we also do want to build the right team for at least a few Mythic bosses.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404. Hope to hear from you

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518
I occasionally get grumpy at kittens when raiding, but that's mostly when I'm trying to eat dinner while raiding, and the cats are insistent on also trying to eat my dinner. Negotiations are ongoing. H Coven is not when kittens should be leaping towards my plate.

But at least raiding itself doesn't make me want to stab kittens!

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on a N Argus kill and poking some heroic bosses dead (currently 9/11H). We also have an alt Normal run Sunday afternoons for anyone interested.. because we do have a lot of alts.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things: Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987
Heya Ariok,

Seems what you are looking for is within my guild. We are chill, semi-progressive, and intolerant of salt. Take a look:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761936323

Good luck on finding a guild that fits.

-Signed GL of Hubris
https://profitebiznes.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/niskosodowa.jpg
Hey Ariok,

I think <Curse of Delusion> is just the guild for you and you are just the type of player we are looking for. We are a guild that takes a laid back but efficient approach to raiding. We only raid one day a week (Sunday from 9pm-midnight EST) but because of that reduced schedule we do expect people to show up prepared and focused. As we do have a laid back approach, we don't have time to unnecessarily wipe repeatedly. Unfortunately, we have had to pug dps for the last several weeks and most pugs just do not understand mechanics which has resulted in a lot more wiping than I would prefer. But if we can get some solid recruits like yourself, then the wiping will disappear very quickly.

We are a guild that is definitely more interested in building a community than worrying about everyone parsing in the top 1%. We do keep logs for our raids but instead of using them to shame people and make them fill like !@#$, we use them for self-reflection and to help people get better. For example, we had a DH that was really struggling with his damage and didn't understand what he was doing wrong but thanks to the logs I was able to go over it with him and discover errors in his rotation; as a result, his dps jumped up over 200k and it made him fill much better about himself. We don't call people out in the middle of raid, but if we notice something isn't quite working we will approach them after raid and try to help them in anyway we can. It isn't about playing one person or one action, but about offering constructive criticism and trying to help everyone be the best player they can be.

As a note, we are not looking to do any Mythic raiding. Most of our people just don't have the drive to become hardcore raiders again, the time and effort dedication required for Mythic raiding isn't fun. However, we do push mythic keystones and have fun outside of raiding. If you are interested, I added your battletag and look forward to talking with you.
The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

Healer (Paladin, Priest, Shaman preferred accepting all applications)

DPS (Death Knight, Shadow Priest) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey guys, thanks for all the responses. I do see your messages, and I am in the process of looking at raid times, server pops and all that stuff!
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content. We have also added mythic raiding for 1 night a week. For a more casual or entry level approach we offer an open raid to all members.

Accomplished Casual Raiding 11/11 H

• Tuesday (2 Groups)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)
• Friday (2 Groups) (Optinal Extra Hour)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)

Combined Mythic Raiding currently 3/11—You must be on the normal/heroic raid roster and participate in that group to be involved in the mythic raid team.

• Saturday (1 Group)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST (Optinal Extra Hour)
Mythic (ilvl 950)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)

• Sunday (1 Group)
Antorus 5PM PST - 7PM PST
Normal (ilvl 915)[/ul]

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Hello Ariok,

You sound like me to a tee!

I'd welcome an opportunity to talk with you about joining our guild over on Stormrage. We recently moved to there due to it being an high population alliance heavy server. We're re-building the guild to prepare for BFA, but also we're looking to continue raiding Heroic Antorus 2 nights a week (Tue/Thu 10p-1a EST). We run mythic+ keys and are looking for active players that want to be part of creating a successful and enjoyable guild going into BFA.

Here is the link to our guild recruitment page: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761957498

If after viewing all the info there you'd like to speak further, please don't hesitate to contact me on BNet @ Karlmic#1834.

Thanks - Karl
Hey Ariok,

You sound like the sort of person we love to have in our guild.

If you have an interest in/drive for mythic raiding, we're looking for a solid dk to join our 6/11M raid team.

We're a 2 day only guild- raid times are Wed/Thurs 5:30-9pm MST. The average raider is late 20s with an age range of 18-46. We're a super sociable group and spend a lot of time running plus groups and posting food and cat pics on messaging apps outside of game. Appreciation of truly horrific puns is a must.

If you're prepared to put the catch up work in, we're prepared to help you get in gear.

Dotty#1718.
Our times might be a bit later than you desire. 11pm-2am EST. Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 950+ ilvl equipped with cruicible open and lvl 70+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
Good Morning Ariok :)

The Killer Bunnies is an Alliance raiding guild on Duskwood that is looking for more people to join the raid team, run Mythic + keys and hang out in discord. We are looking for more people who also want to have fun, down bosses and make new friends. We all have full lives outside of the game and are generally mature but we are often silly and sometimes potato.

A bit about us
  • AOTC every raid
  • Our main raid nights are Tuesday and Friday and we start at 7:30 pm EST
  • We use Discord, have a Facebook page and several streaming members.
  • We offer Mythic plus nights and non raid events

What we want from you:
  • Show up to raids on time, prepared, have current knowledge of your class and the boss encounters.
  • You can play your character at a competent and competitive level.
  • Being able to raid 2 days a week for 3-4 hours a day, preferably Tues/Fri 7:00 - 11:00pm (ET).
  • Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve your character and play better.

If this sparks your interest or if you have additional questions please message/add Anaranae#1516 on BattleNet or Discord Anaranae#3307
Thank you for your time and have a great day,
Anaranae

I have included links to our Guild recruit post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754416505
and WoW Progress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/duskwood/The+Killer+Bunnies
Hey there! I would love to have you join our team as we wrap up Antorus and look forward to Battle for Azeroth!

Who we are: Storm [Kilrogg – H] is a group of tight knit friends (21+) always looking to bring more people into the fold. We have a solid group of players who have families, full time jobs, school and other commitments that can take them away from the game every now and then, so we understand when Real Life happens, and don’t penalize you when it comes up!

Our Raid Team: We are a casual - but progression focused - Heroic raiding guild. I would describe us as “seriously casual”, in the best sense. We like to have fun, but we know when to buckle down and kill a boss.

Current Progression: 11/11 N, 9/11 H Antorus
We're actively recruiting DPS to fill up our Heroic raid team. DPS with tank/heal offspec are always highly valued, and even more appreciated if you know the fights from that spec perspective! Any class and spec will be considered, as long as you can hold your own weight.

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 7:00pm to 10:00pm PST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday
Alt Raid – 7:00pm to 10:00pm PST, assuming we have the numbers for it, Sunday

Mythic+: We’re always looking for more people to clear M+ and push keys with. We generally have more interest on the weekends, but no set days as of yet. We’d be happy to schedule a dedicated day once groups are finalized.

PVP: We have a small group of players that run Battlegrounds and do some World PvP on the weekends. Any role is welcome to come along, as well as main or alts.

If you’re not on Kilrogg and/or haven’t realized your love for the Horde, we do offer a 2-3 week trial period so you can get a feel for our group. You’re welcome to sit and chat in Discord, or join us for any of our activities.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Feel free to reach me directly on discord or battlenet:

Bnet: mrpcakes#1457
Discord: Ranikie#5654