967 Holy Pally Searching for Raid Team

Guild Recruitment
Hey, guys I’m looking for a new raid time. I’ve recently got a new position where I work, and can’t make my raid teams times anymore. I’m 11/11H haven’t had any experience in mythic yet. Hoping to find a guild to start progressing on that. I’d prefer weekday times wrapping up at 11:30pm est.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!
Heya,

Probably Naked is 8/11 Mythic and we raid Wed/Thur/Sun 8:30-11:30pm EST. We are on KT and looking for a holy paly. Hit me up if you would like to know more!

smartblonde#1399
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Guild: Dungeon
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8-11PM EST
Cleared: 11/11H
Recruitment Contact: PunisherF5#1306 or message me here on discord is easiest.
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dungeon

We are looking to start mythic pretty soon maybe even next week a pally healer would give us a good spread of healers. If you are interested we raid tomorrow. Hit me up on Battlenet and we can chat
Hello there!

The Lichbane Clan [H] (11/11 H) is recruiting as we are heading into Mythic here in the near future. Our raid times are 7:30 PM -10:30 PM EST, Wednesday and Thursday. If you have any questions feel free to contact me anytime, Griffinborn#11462!

If you would like to learn more about us also feel free to take a look at our post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761987164

Thank you very much for your time!
-Whisper
<The Usual Group> 11/11 heroic guild looking to push into mythic recruiting Dps and 2 healers pref holy pally and resto shaman. Raid times are 7-10 server Weds/Thurs. Pst for more details.

add me at chubbs#1964 for more info
Hi Justin :)

I'm with <Cultivating Mass> on Thrall. We're an 11/11H progression guild made up of former mythic raiders (4/11-9/11M for this tier) who want to raid in a more relaxed environment. We raid Tuesday and Sunday nights from 8-11pm ET. We are looking to add a strong H Pally to our core healers for mythic and I'd love to chat with you. Currently our heal comp is H Priest, 2 R Druids and an R shaman swing. You can add me on btag at Geo#11752. I hope to chat with you after work.

Geo
Hey there! Obviously alliance so if that isn't a fit sorry for the time :p We're a bit fresh but progression is great. No main spot Holy paladin yet. Feel free to join discord and chat anytime or hit anyone up with the info below.

[A] <Magically Delicious> US - Stormrage | 3/11 Mythic, 11/11 Heroic Antorus is currently recruiting for Mythic! Needs are RDPS and HEALZ. However, anyone is welcome!

OVERVIEW

<Magically Delicious> is a transfer of core members from Emerald Dream to Stormrage in search of further progress. We have been on this server a ~month. In that time we have made quite the team with good acquaintances and friendships. 11/11 Heroic in our first week. Having finally obtained the members to consistantly do Mythic content, in 3 raid days, 9 hours, we have gone 3/11 Mythic with High Command under 15% 3 times.

RAID SCHEDULE

Tues / Wed 8:30 - 11:30 ST (est)
(soon to start) Optional Sat Heroic 8:30 - 11:30 ST (est)
Led by: Daboomsta / Luulian
Required Addons: RClootcouncil & Angry Assignments

RAIDING

We have been a semi-hardcore raiding guild formed of members from various areas of life to, among other things, progress through Mythic raiding. Our goal is to push for the best performance while finding enjoyment in the challenge.

To make sure we maintain steady progression as a guild, core slots will be competitive. This means the following will earn a spot on the bench:

+ Poor performance
+ No-say-no-show
+ inconsistent

This goes for everyone, regardless of position in the guild. All we ask is that you give us a proper warning preferably a day before the said raid. Remember, any of those issues do not only effect you but 19 other players. Take note on certain fights it may be more beneficial to bring a different class which would lead to a temporary bench for the sake of progression.

While on the bench, not only would we prefer you being reachable, you should be keeping up with fights we as a guild are progressing through. If nothing else occurs, such as a needed replacement, once bosses are put on farm, benched players and new trials will be given a chance to step in. This allows you the opportunity to show you deserve that spot.

ADDITIONAL

On top of pushing Mythic, we would like to have a positive and welcoming environment where all our players interact outside of raid. This could include actives inside or outside of WoW. Additionally, if there is any event you would like to make or schedule, more than likely WoW related, feel free to message me or any officer to see if we can help you promote it!

CONTACT
If you are interested in joining feel free to visit or contact below:

Discord: https://discord.gg/k7Znh8d
If interested in Mythic raiding, please visit: Raiding > applications

Direct PM:
+ Tylown#1117
+ LAZZY#1764
+ jacksabib#1923
2 min ago
The Casual Elites: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdQR4OnpjP

We're a close knit and professionally-play-styled group of friends who are looking to fill in the gaps in our core raid team with some mature, capable, efficient, and intelligent players. All are welcome to join the guild, but core raid applicants must meet minimum requirements for consideration. The guild is new, as we dropped onto the server around mid-February (with level one characters). However, our core members are all already above 920 iLvL, and we've done a full clear of ToS normal with some pugs this past weekend.

Raid times are Wed/Mon, from around 9:00/9:30pm until as late as the group wants to go (normally at least midnight). We're going to begin working on our Antorus progression soon, and would like to clear the normal instance and begin working on Heroic once our gear is there.

We do use Discord.
Hello Justincredbl,

I will keep this short and sweet. Dinosaur Cowboys is an 8 hour a week guild composed of ex hardcore raiders, now mostly working professionals. We have raiders that perform at a very high level, and want Mythic kills without having to give up 12-20 hours a week.

We are currently 10/11M Ant

We are located on Sargeras Alliance.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8pm to 12:00 am est.

Due to only raiding 8 hours a week, we take our time very seriously. We get things done. Everyone comes prepared and ready to go.

If you have any questions please feel free to add the btags or send tells to any of the officers in charge of recruiting.

In-game: Thiich@Sargeras
Battle-tag: Oldcastle#1144

http://www.dinosaurcowboys.net/

Come get your Mythic boss kills without a hardcore schedule!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Thiich
Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1.5 days a week (with the half day being completely optional), but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367?page=1#post-19

Lazely#1204
Kitten Mittens is a semi hardcore Horde raiding guild on Area 52. We are an adult (21+) guild. We are looking to nearly or completely clear Antorus while it is current. We offer a very friendly atmosphere. We don't tolerate drama, toxicity, racism, etc. of any sort.

Progression: 3/11M Antorus
Raid times: Tues/Wed - 8:30-11:30 EST
Loot: Loot Council

The guild runs things on off night as well. A lot of us are mythic plus junkies and are always looking to run them. We run an alt raid (optional) on weekends for lower difficulties than our progression team is currently at.

What we are looking for:

Healers: Hpally

DPS- Currently recruiting a few caster dps. Vanq tier dps is highly highly preferred.

Even if you don't see your class listed above, please don't hesitate to apply!

Socials are welcome to join!

What we expect from you:
Complete understanding of class/spec.
Always looking to improve (simming, research, etc.)
Open minded/accepting of constructive criticism.
Working headset/mic/discord.
Strong internet connection.
Computer that can handle a raid environment.

We expect raiders to come to raid prepared at least 15 minutes prior. This includes having proper enchants, gems, pots, flasks etc.

Any questions, concerns, etc feel free to get in touch!

B-tag:
Purplewreck#1742
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
ANTE MERIDIEM IS RECRUITING

9/11Mythic Antorus

Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on ALLIANCE Stormrage, US (PVE)

PM Raid Team (Evenings)
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
7:00pm - 10:00pm EST

CURRENT NEEDS
Tanks: Closed

Healers: MW Monk, RShaman or Holy/Disc priest

Ranged DPS
High: All exceptional ranged dps considered.

Melee DPS
High: Frost DK, Havoc DH

We are a dedicated raid team and we are recruiting players of exceptional level. The guild has 3 raid teams. As a result of that, we have about 30-50 players online at all times. The guild is a very friendly, welcoming environment, and we are very active outside of raid times.

Please add Numerical or Mata to your BattleTag and fill out our application on our website.
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

6/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
If you are interested in a weekend raid team hit me up,

Current Needs
Tank: Low (Looking for a tank with a viable raid ready offspec)
Healers: High (Looking for full time
RDPS: High (High Priority for Lock/Shadow Priest/Ele Shaman/Boomkin)
MDPS: Low (Low priority for Ret pally/DH)

*Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit me up and lets chat.

Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Currently we are 5/11 Mythic ABT, and are currently looking to bolster our roster to further our mythic progression.

Raid Times:
Saturday and Sunday
1pm-4pm Central (server)
Optional Friday Heroic/Alt Run
8pm-10pm Central (server)

I am the guild and raid leader and have mythic server first experience for the previous few expansions but due to my work schedule could no longer maintain the raid schedule I was raiding previously. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid and progress. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit us up.

Lukien#1938
Hey there!

If you're feeling up to the challenge we can see if you fit into our raid team that has already progressed a fair way thru mythic. Logistics below, great community, semi-hardcore guild. Looking for more than someone who just logs on to raid, but someone who wants to do mythic+ and be a part of the (disfunctional) family.

Faction: Horde
Progression: 7/11M
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sunday 8PM CST - 10:30PM CST
Server: Uther/Runetotem Merged Realm (Low-Med pop)

Hit me up if you're still looking and I'll be happy to chat more at length with ya.

Btag: Harle#1556
Discord: Harle#7358"
Hello! [H] <SRS> On Illidan is currently 10/11M, just starting progression on Argus. We have an immediate spot for a Holy Paladin.

Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to Mythic raid at a high level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
Recruiting: All DPS classes and specs.

We have a guild website: www.srsguild.com to apply,
or please add:
~Clazzical#1132
~Lialeana#7609
Hello! <Orc Chasm> is DEF looking for a Holy Paladin (taking others too).

We raid:
Wed/Thurs
8:30pm-12:00am EST
5/11 Mythic

Tuesday is Optional Heroic night. 8:30pm-12:00am EST (we try to finish early)

Also LF a few exceptional DPS and Healer(s). We have flexible players in the guild who can play all roles. Fun and personable group of crazies, just have a personality and a progression mentality.

We've been playing through ALL of legion and the guild has been established for several years! Our guild is for skilled players who don't want to play WoW as a job, our DPS is competitive and we are fair with loot. We run optional heroic on Tuesday for mains and high performing alts and also make sure every raider has at least a 15 keystone done each week. We also like to run higher more challenging keystones.

We keep a roster of 20-25, due to RL schedules. We fairly swap people out if they need/dont need gear from a boss. Leadership has no issues sitting out. We do require that you know how to play your class and be able to handle mechanics at the same time.

You can also add my Bnet tag Dienekes480#1568 or leave a post with a Bnet Tag ID we can use to reach you, or message any orc chasm member online, and ask for an officer. Do /who Orc Chasm
Hey guys Chad the intern here you know working at fortune 500 companies. You really don't get much time to your self just running around, and getting people's coffee or taking lunch orders. There is hope for those with a busy schedule like mine, Pure Athletes is in fact lirterly the best guild ever. So no need to read any other posts or any other guilds to post. Since in the recruit rules and conduct section 4 sub paragraph 7c, states as follows "Once a pure athlete posts all others are rendered inferior." With raid times of tuseday and Thursday 8:30 pm to 11:30pm so it fits anyone's schedule even a busy interns like me.

Being 5/11 mythic is tough work so I was handed my papers today, and was told to seek out players to bring into the fold. We offer a diverse gaming package as well so you don't have to feel tied down, we currently have a gold platinum master Hunter in mhw. Can always check him out at twitch.tv/sparkytiz and the gm plex is no slouch with being a pro cs go awp.

Also we are a turley cultural diversive guild, since no other guild is gonna have Chad the intern, tarungaa and the spark nation under one roof. So since I know this offer is to good too pass up and are dying to know how to get your self in on the action. Well all you have to do is add sparkytiz#1491 and we can have are selfs a chat, so take care of yourself and sparky will chat with you later Chad factor out.