973 Blood DK / 966 Frost OS - LF Guild 9/11m

Guild Recruitment
Title says it all, I prefer to play blood, but I can also, frost, just missing a few pieces... Ideally, looking to tank... Can't make my guild's current times with my new job!

Looking for a guild raiding at 6pm PST or after, not looking for anything more then 3 days a week... I have extensive raiding and tanking history since Vanilla, however, I have taken off a few tiers.

Looking for a home to tank and play with. Currently progressing on M-Agg...

Thanks!!
Given my current situation, I would prefer if interested parties would leave a btag and I will get back to you ASAP, I do infact have logs!

Thanks
bumppp
<Wizards and Monkeys> 11/11M - US56th

I know you mentioned you wanted 3 days, but I figured I'll post anyways just in case you might be open to the possibility.

Mon-Thurs: 630 - 10pm PST

This position will require that you play multiple tanks and not just 1. If you are interested please add me @ Cheerios#1147
<Vice> Chog'all
9/11M 2 Day Per Week
Fri/Sat 6PM - 9PM PST
Currently interested in your blood DK spec.
Add Gub#1148
We’re 11/11M and raid 3 nights a week on Tues/Weds/Thurs from 7pm - 10pm PST.

We have a strong, competitive roster that we’re looking to bolster going into BFA. If you’re looking for a good raiding atmosphere that focuses on efficiency and maximizing our limited raid schedule we might be a good fit for you. We don’t do splits or add days, our progression is purely off our 9 hour schedule.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16AI6FmgJ9tuhALx6yPQWAOc7YD5UHsmima0DD5bSVlw

Cryllis#11287
Nick#19742
Hi Nori,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a Strong Tank. This is a core spot in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post) OR apply at our website afterlifeblackrock.com.

Progression:
7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 276
10/10M NH - US 485
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/11M Antorus - US 245

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We're all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Minatojinn - - - Minatojinn#1159
Zephriel - - - Zephriel#1297
Hollehund - - - Rasta#1576

Thank you for considering AfterLife!
<Disciples of Grey> is a longstanding CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push for realm first completion of Mythic Antorus. We're currently #1 on Kilrogg and are steadily increasing our lead.

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

Come join our discord and chat with us (and run M+ if you're interested): https://discord.gg/CyQxss7

We're a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Sun/Mon/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PST
Off-night Heroic: Tues 9PM - 12AM PST
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Weds 9PM - 12AM PST

Who we're looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

Specific Classes/Specs Needed:
Boomkin
MM/BM Hunter
Frost/Fire/Arcane Mage
Blood/Frost/Unholy DK
Guardian Druid
WW/BM Monk

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS and Tank players at this time.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:
Wowprogress Link: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kilrogg/Disciples+of+Grey
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV
10/10M NH
9/9M ToS
10/11M Antorus

If you're interested in joining us, please add one or all the following battletags:

KirbyAu#1259 (GM/Myself)
[A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged/ 1 Tank is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Thank you for all the replies!