941 Frost DK LF Chill Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Frost DK with 11/11 Normal Exp, 941 ilvl, looking for raiding guild with EST times and Weekends preferred. Add me to BTAG: Norm#11921
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hi Bagofush!

If you are willing to transfer [A] Elysium - Turalyon is looking for you to join us! We are currently 1/11M ABT and would like for you to run with us. :D

Raiding Strong since the beginning of Legion we are searching for Social and Skilled players to help us progress further into Mythic and have fun doing it. We offer many different events to help gear our members and build community. Elysium would love to have to have you join.

Raid Times:
Our Main Raid nights are Sat/Sun 7pm-9:30pm EST.
Casual Normal Raid on Thursdays at 7pm-9:30pm EST.

Perks:
-We provide everything from Guild Repairs to Gems to make it easier for you to raid with us!
-Weekend Raid Nights allow the raid to not interfere with Work/Schooling.
-Discord for easy raid calling and community.
-Mythic+ groups forming everyday with the main Mythic+ Event Friday nights.

We really hope you consider us in your search for a forever home!
You can reach me at Sola#11923 on Btag or Sola#1693 on Discord.
Hi Bagofkush! It looks like you might be a good fit for us because a chill raid group is exactly what we are. The best part is that we have fun and progress, which is the best of both worlds.

Dulce Bellum is a casual 2-night guild just starting mythic on Whisperwind(PVE). Our schedule is Tuesdays and Sundays 8:00-11:00 CST. Raiding consistently since 2009, we have a long track record of drama free and efficient progression with low time commitment. We strive for low drama and negativity, and have a PG-13 voice/text chat policy.

If you want to chat about it reach out on Discord @Martz#2304, Lileigh#0360, or @The Real Weebins#2113. If you want to put in an application before you chat with us, it can save some time: https://goo.gl/forms/aA1G1Rzjln9yYpWF2
Hello!
<Annunaki> (A-US-Turalyon) is looking for all raiders to finish off the Burning Throne. With leadership that is 11/11N, 8/11H and all AotC for Legion the plan is clear ABT and begin mythic progression for the remainder of Legion and looking forward to BfA.
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 7:45 PM EST - 10PM EST
Recruitment needs: DPS (all), Healers (druid/priest)

Casual, Social, and mythic keystones runners are always welcomed!

Contact info:
battletag: eternalinfer#1281
Discord: Aureil#6653
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are looking for players who are in the boat as us.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 940 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H

Our current roster needs are:
Resto Druid
Rogues, Warriors, Ret, and DH
Hunters and Boomkins

However if you feel you are exceptional player (proof with logs) feel free to contact us

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm EST for about 3-4 hours.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
Hello fellow DK! Please let me know if we look like a good fit (time/day wise) and give me a shout! Az will more likely respond shes available most of the time!

Guild: <Velkyn Solaris>
Server: Bleeding Hollow
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Sat & Sun: 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST, 11/11H
Recruitment Contacts: Azrael#11562, Decay#11494, Momojojo#1917, Havokz#11968
WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Velkyn+Solaris
Recruitment Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761976727
Vita Nova is currently recruiting the following to fill out our raid team:

1-2 Healers (Priest/Pally/Monk/Druid)
1 Melee DPS (Rogue/DH)
1-2 Range DPS (Priest/Shaman)

We are rebuilding after moving from Alliance and are a few members shy of a full guild raid team. We are looking to push current content and establish a well rounded raiding core in preparation for BFA. If you are looking for a change or a healthy environment to learn then we might be the guild for you.

Raid times are Mon&Wed @ 8pm EST.

For more information please contact me in game or by Real ID (Tuffmuffin#11925)