[H][Illidan]965 WIndwalker 1/11M Lf Guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking to progress further into mythic.
Parsing over 75. Over 94 on some bosses.
Also not looking to trial for weeks and fall behind on gear
Hi Img,

Also on Illidan, 5/11M with 3% wipes on Imonar.

Here is our copy paste, so please feel free to message me in game. We're seeking dedicated players that are always willing to work and improve.

**Guild:** <Undercity Mall Security> Illidan
**Faction:** HORDE
**Raid Times/Days:** Tuesd/Thur 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST
**Cleared:** 5/11M with 3% 6/11M
**Recruitment Contacts:** Btag maaksel#1909 or @eCakes#2412
**Wowprogress:** https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Undercity+Mall+Security
**Needs:** Seeking DPS (Ranged or Melee) that are dedicated, show up on time and are willing to improve. 960+ ilvl, 75+ Traits and similar progression highly desired
**Provides:** Repairs, Food, Flasks. Just ask that you show up on time, and run a +15 each week!
Hey Img...

We’d love to chat with you if you’re interested in raiding. Here’s the quick and dirty...

Horde guild on US-Undermine
5/11M on US-Undermine
Raid times: Tue/Thurs/Sun 8-11pm EST

We still clear heroic once a week and run tons of m+ with groups throughout the week. Fun, casual, talkative guild. If this interests you, please hit us up!

On Discord:

Or in game:
Added you ele.
Hey there Img, If you don' t mind moving to another realm I'd love to chat!
I understand your concerns about gear. in <BGB> most of our raiders are quite geared so as long as trials perform well they have a good chance at gear as well.

Paltrix#1372 - Keldrosa, Recruitment Officer

<BreakingGameBalance> is a 5/11M guild located on Bleeding Hollow [H].
Raids are 2-days a week: Wed+Thurs 9p-12a EST (6p-9p PST)
Loot: Loot Council via RCLootCouncil (DPS>Healer>Tank. BiS>MA>OS)
We are seeking a WW Monk, Elemental Shaman and Fury Warrior to round out our core roster.
<BGB> provides repairs, raid materials and has group(s) that consistently push high M+ Keys.
**Trial is 2 weeks. Being on trial does not exempt one from gear**
If this tid bit sounds interesting hit me up for more info!
B u m p
<Raiders of the Lost Bud> 5/11M on Thrall horde could offer you a core dps spot on our mythic team. We raid tuesday and thursday from 9:30pm-12:30est. My btag is Whosdisguy#11986 and my discord is Whosdisguy#4212 if you are interested and want to talk more :)
Hey there! My guild has been looking for a ww monk for some time. We are currently 5/11 M and raid from 8:30-11:30 PST Tuesdays and thursdays. My battletag is Goldenbear#1538, add me if you'd be interested and we can talk.