957 H Pal LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey everyone,

I am a returning player, having taken a break during MoP. I am currently looking for a core spot on a guild to clear Legion end game and go into BfA with.

Currently, I am 8/11 H with limited boss kills due to being only able to rely on pugs for my raiding experience. I hope I'm able to find a guild that I can consistently raid with.

My schedule:
Mon: Free after 6PM EST
Tues: Free after 6PM EST
Wed: Free
Thurs: Free
Fri: Free after 11PM EST
Sat: Free after 11PM EST
Sun: Free after 11PM EST

I'm open-minded, always looking to learn, team-orientated, and selfless. If you're interested, please add my BattleTag Andalon#11520.

Thanks!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey Andalon,

I sent you a friend request on BNET (from Redband), you sound like exactly what our newly formed guild <Mythic Zero Prepotters> is looking for! We've been on the lookout for a solid HPally for our core Heroic team, and we raid Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST. Shoot me a message whenever you can, I'd love to talk to you about having you join us!
Bump

Will check tomorrow morning. Thanks for the replies.
Hey Andalon,

If you are still looking for a guild, AFK During Trash is looking for a Hpal to round out our healing group to push mythic. Currently 11/11H.

Two Day Raid Week:
Raid Days: Tuesday & Thursday
Raid Times: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST Invites start at 7:45

If you want more information about our guild, you can go here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761927037

Add Pewbee#1462, Sloner#1963, Weezner#1600, Lumi#1920 or look for Pewbee, Weezy, Slone, or Lumi in game if you want to chat.

Thanks
<Crucible> is my guild on Whisperwind. We are still growing after a realm transfer and pride ourselves on being a helpful guild. Our raid team has been together for 3-4 years now and all made the transfer with us. We are more than a guild we're family and treat each other as such. We're open to new & returning players as well as people just looking from a change from their old guild. Currently 8/11H with our smallish raid comp. Looking toward pushing harder in BFA as our family grows.
We raid Tues & Th. nights 9p-12a EST.

If interested feel free to message me here or in game. Jeremy#11724
<Hogwarts> is semi-casual horde guild located on Mal'Ganis looking for members to round out our roster. We are a group of tight knit raiders most of whom were from <Reunited> a top 100 guild before it disbanded that love playing and progressing together
We are welcoming and help people gear, while being a smaller guild we are always looking for people to play with. We are currently 11/11 Heroic. Right now we are reforming our raid group due to people leaving the game from burnout and real life issues. We are reclearing through heroic each week and will be attempting mythic down the road. We are looking to have an established team for Battle for Azeroth

Our Schedule:
Tuesday: 7PM-10PM CST
Wednesday: 7PM-10PM CST
Thursday: optional reclears for alts/achiev runs

Currently in search of:
Heals:
Holy Paladin
Disc/Holy Priest
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid

Dps:
Death Knight
Feral
Warrior
Rogue
RetPally
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Spriest

We will take anyone but those are where we are currently low on our roster.
We also need a swing healer as well!

Our progression:
11/11 Normal Antorus
11/11 Heroic Antorus

Loot rules:
We operate a lootcouncil that decides who the gear will best benefit. We try and distribute evenly amongst our raiders.

What we are looking for/What we can offer you:
A likeminded fun person who likes progression but not a hardcore progression, We want people who are around to help other members of the guild
as well as being friendly. We can offer you and environment where you can voice your opinions and hope to grow as a team.

If you feel this is the place for you

Add Petch#12748 or Mewtwo#1111 on btag.
Vita Nova is currently recruiting the following to fill out our raid team:

1 x Tank (Preferably Plate)
1-2 Healers (Priest/Pally/Monk)
1-2 Melee DPS (Rogue/Warrior/DK/DH)
1-2 Range DPS (Priest/Shaman/Hunter)

We are rebuilding after moving from Alliance and are a few members shy of a full guild raid team. We are looking to push current content and establish a well rounded raiding core in preparation for BFA. If you are looking for a change or a healthy environment to learn then we might be the guild for you.

For more information please contact me in game or by Real ID (Onesize#1793)
Andalon,
We have a full time healing spot for a holy pally. You sound like you would be a great fit.
Btag me at rehna#1428 so we can talk. I sent you a request.
We raid Tues/ Thurs 7-10 Central, Horde, Blackhand.

We have been raiding weekly since ICC at the heroic progression level. Our goal is to always attain AOTC as a team in current content.
Our players are fun, dedicated, and supportive.
<Just Wiped>
Sincerely,
Arlida, GM
justwiped.com
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content. We have also added mythic raiding for 1 night a week. For a more casual or entry level approach we offer an open raid to all members.

Accomplished Casual Raiding 11/11 H

• Tuesday (2 Groups)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)
• Friday (2 Groups) (Optinal Extra Hour)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)

Combined Mythic Raiding currently 3/11—You must be on the normal/heroic raid roster and participate in that group to be involved in the mythic raid team.

• Saturday (1 Group)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST (Optinal Extra Hour)
Mythic (ilvl 950)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)

• Sunday (1 Group)
Antorus 5PM PST - 7PM PST
Normal (ilvl 915)[/ul]

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Short Version: LFM for a newer Mythic Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. Currently have a raid roster that needs a few holes filled. 2 night schedule(3rd day possible). Recruiting for current tier and BFA

Cleared 11/11N and 11/11H 1st Raid cycle.
1/11M first walk into Mythic w/alt tank and alt healer.
3/11M - still need a few ranged and a healer.

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816748

Xantoniel#1517
Hiya Andalon,

We have an immediate holy pally spot on the team. And we are running tonight 7 PM- to 10:15 PM eastern time.

Our team is a community. And we are pretty silly. I would love to chat person to person on discord too.

Here is my btag... Hopefully i catch you before raid =D

Ginkneebear#1522
Bump
Hellooooooo Andalon!

<Immortals> is 5/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST (11pm - 2am EST)
Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST (11pm - 2am EST)

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
Hey Andolon :)

I BTag Friended you yesterday and with the raid going on I missed seeing you until you logged out :(

Anyway here is my sales pitch and I hope to talk to you later today if we are both available.

The Killer Bunnies is an Alliance raiding guild on Duskwood that is looking for more people to join the raid team, run Mythic + keys and hang out in discord. We are looking for more people who also want to have fun, down bosses and make new friends. We all have full lives outside of the game and are generally mature but we are often silly and sometimes potato.

A bit about us
  • AOTC every raid
  • Our main raid nights are Tuesday and Friday (though Fridays have low attendance so we are looking to change the day) and we start at 7:30 pm EST
  • We use Discord, have a Facebook page and several streaming members.
  • We offer Mythic plus nights and non raid events

What we want from you:
  • Show up to raids on time, prepared, have current knowledge of your class and the boss encounters.
  • You can play your character at a competent and competitive level.
  • Being able to raid 2 days a week for 3-4 hours a day, preferably Tues/Fri 7:00 - 11:00pm (ET).
  • Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve your character and play better.

If this sparks your interest or if you have additional questions please message/add Anaranae#1516 on BattleNet or Discord Anaranae#3307
Thank you for your time and have a great day,
Anaranae

I have included links to our Guild recruit post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754416505
and WoW Progress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/duskwood/The+Killer+Bunnies
[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [11/11H-ABT |2/11M-ABT] 2Day(Tues/Thurs)-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting raider interested in finishing this xpac in mythic ABT and those who are looking for a home in BFA. We do a lot of content together from m+ farming and pushing key as high as we can to achievement/mount/mog runs. We have a very close knit community that we encourage everyone that joins to be active in.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/approachable/attentive leadership
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our raiders:
- Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.(This is the most important one)
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
(we keep the guild bank stocked so it's your job to grab what you need prior to the raid.)
- Some kind of contribution to the Gbank, doesn't have to be gold, but meats and mats you get during everyday play goes a long way.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
[950 ILVL MIN for Mythic raid team]
- Paladin (Ret, Holy)
- Monk (WW, Resto)
- Druid (Boomkin, Resto, Feral)
- Elemental Shaman
- Warlock (Any Spec)
- Death knight (Frost, Unh)
- Demon hunter (Havoc)
- Rogues
- Hunters
Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS or Heals!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg or add me in game.

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.
Hello there! <Novocaine> is a 11/11H, and 2/11 M guild residing on US-Bleeding Hollow. We consist of young adults with lives who love playing this game in their free time. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed heroic farm, and mythic ATBT progression.

If you are currently undergeared, you will need to do your part in getting on par on where you need to be to be a part of the raiding progression (for heroic, 940-950 ilvl). We do a normal ATBT run for alts and gearing on the weekend, which we can usually blow through in about an hour and a half.

If you want to join as a casual with no obligations that's completely fine. We'd be more than happy to have you and congratulate you on all your awesome achievements in guild chat to make you feel at home. We also play a variety of games together, most of them are just as great as your awesome achievements but if you don't want to play those games alone, we're here for you. We'll also show new players the way if you feel you need some help learning your class.

Raid Times:

⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:15 PM – 10:15 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression Team 1.)
⬛️ Wednesdays: 7:15 PM - 10:15 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression Team 1.)
⬛️ Sundays: 7:15 PM – 10:15 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression Team 2.)
⬛️ Mondays: 7:15 PM – 10:15 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression Team 2.)
⬛️ Thursdays: 7:15 PM EST – 10:15 PM EST (Heroic ATBT clear.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ MDPS: Moderate
⬛️ RDPS: Moderate
⬛️ Healers: High
⬛️ Tanks: Low

Expectations:

⬛️ 940+ ilvl
⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of Novocaine’s officers if interested! (Silain4k#1122, Kenjer#1110 or Kardnall#1658 on bnet!).
[Illidan[H] Exodus

About Us:
To keep it short and to the point, we're a older crew (30's-40's in age range) that is heroic focused with some casual mythic aspirations. We're a smaller group, but a group where most of us have known each other for over 5 years and some of us have even played together since vanilla. We've achieved AotC for all tiers this expansion.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday 8-11pm and Fridays 8-11pm EST
Hoping to dip our feet into Mythic now that we have AotC, but if we don't then we'll typically clear heroic on Wednesdays, with alt runs or off days on Fridays.

What We're Looking For:
Mature peeps who respect each others time, know that our careers and families come first, but also like to put in the effort to knock out harder content in the game.

We welcome any solid like-minded players as well as looking for the following classes/roles:

Ranged DPS: Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock
Healer: Druid, Paladin

Contact Info:
Kirsae (Calius#1360)
Shamk (Shamk#1820)
Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747)
exodus.guild.illidan@gmail.com
Imagine how refreshing a change of scenery and transfer to Horde on Mal'Ganis would be!

We have a Heroic only raid team that sounds perfect for you! AND then you could be an adorable blood elf instead of a hideous human.

<Enigma> is currently 9/11 M Antorus and has a Heroic team that clears 11/11H every Friday.

Raid Schedule
Friday: 6:00PM PST - 8:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com Make sure to say JELLIES sent you to apply for the HEROIC team! (make sure you state heroic team on your app)

Any questions? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
We're currently 3/11M, we raid Tuesday 7-11PM PST, and Thursday 7-10PM PST. We're a laid back - progression team, our goal is to kill what we can in that time, but also have fun. Please feel free to add me if you want to chat, Tyrrlin#1503.