955 Warlock Aff LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Returning Player playing Warlock 955 LFG. I was the GM of Predominant and played bear tank with Tinylegs and Punylegs before I quit playing. I am looking for a home for mythic raiding and progression. i am very competitive and mature and I can adapt quickly to changing mechanics. Add me on real ID and let's discuss Hulkadellic#1753
Heya Turdslug. Here's some info on my team, if you're interested:

Repulsion is raid team 3 of the <Regency> guild on Mal'ganis. We're a veteran group of raiders, with a core that has been together since Cataclysm. We pride ourselves on having raiders from all walks of life that show up every week to have fun and kill bosses, and we're looking to add a few more to our family!

Progression:
5/11M ABT
5/9M ToS
5/10M NH
7/7M EN

Raid Schedule:
Tues / Wed, 9PM-12 CST

We use Discord for our VOIP, and RCLoot Council for loot. Both are required.

Thanks for reading! If you'd like to apply or get more information, get in touch via either of the following tags:
Battle.net: Deegurz#1485
Discord: Deegurz#4398
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
- [ ] <Luminous> 8/11M on US Bleeding Hollow horde. We are recruiting ranged dps and and any overall exceptional raiders to add to our roster to further help progression of the guild. We are fairly fun group to be around. We like our memes but when it comes to raid it's time to be serious. We are on the hunt for ranged dps [MM, Boomy, Lock,Mage] and any other extremely skilled players. We raid Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12 EST. If we sound like we might be for you message me here and add my Btag at Ambar#1744. I normally log on a little after 7pm est.
You did not say Horde only so I wanted to reach out to you. Sounds to me you are looking for a long term home to progress with. I added you and will leave my info below.

Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone.

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active players for our main team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222
Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya as we've got high demand for strong dps! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week with an optional 2nd day (but not mandatory) for farm content. Our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. We currently have 19 and will be pulling our first mythic boss this week 19 or more.

Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367?page=1#post-19

Lazely#1204
Hello!

**<Lose Your Life>** - *US - Lightbringer* is an established Heroic & Mythic difficulty progression team that has been raiding since Vanilla. Our objective is to clear Heroic AOTC each tier at a reasonable pace. Afterwards, we then push into Mythic at a practical pace while enjoying cookies and coffee. At the end of the day, the most important thing to us is that everyone has a good time and enjoys each others company. We also enjoy running M+ each week and have incentives for those who finish a +15 or higher. After leaving WoW in a ruined state, we hop to other games such as Niffleheim, Overwatch, Diablo and Heroes!

**Raid info & Current Progression:**
Tuesday & Thursday
9:00 pm - 12:00 EST | (Time Zone Conversion 8:00 PM-11:00 PM CST |6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST )

*We use Discord for communication and EPGP for loot.*
6/11 M Antorus
11/11 H Antorus AotC

Heroic AOTC for EN, Nighthold, and ToS | 5/9M ToS 5/10 M NH 7/7 M EN

**Who were looking for:**
Reliable players with similar progression goals who are looking for a long-term home.
Ilvl 955+, 75+ points in main weapon and some experience in a raid environment

**Tanks** - *Flex positions only*
**Healers** - *Flex positions only*
**Range DPS** - *Mages, Boomkins, and Warlocks*
**Melee DPS** - *Exceptional applicants will be considered*

Apply at [LoseYourLife.com](http://www.loseyourlife.com) and we will get in touch with you to set up a tryout with us.
**All classes are considered even if not listed, don't be afraid to apply if you think we are the team for you.**

For more information or questions about us reach out to
*Bnet* -Stinggar#1176 or Darann#1686
*Discord* - Sting#5237 or Darann#3829
<Coup de Grace> (A) of Azjol-Nerub (6/11M) is currently recruiting ranged dps just like you for our mythic progression team! Formed in 2008, Coup has been a stable guild for a decade, with many of our members having raided together for much of that time. We raid Tues/Weds from 9:00-11:30 EST, and Sunday from 8:00-11:30 EST. We offer guild repairs, old content/achievement/alt runs on off-nights, and plenty of guild m+ (we have groups pushing high M+ keys several nights a week). If you're interested in chatting more about the guild, hit me up at Skuldawg#1199. :D
Hello everyone!

We are <Gamble>, it's nice to meet you. We are a tight knit group of friends whom all have vast experience within World of Warcraft, specifically with raiding. We are made up of a mixture of top 500 players who've raided in some of the best guilds in the game. What brings us to this point currently is some core ideals that we find very important. Integrity, accountability, and progression. For us, these aren't just ideals, these are the foundation of raiding and guild success. These core thoughts are missing from the game today, and we intend to apply them within every avenue of our guild.

About<Gamble>

We are comprised of a bunch of friends that have been raiding together off and on for about 2 years. we have raiding at all kinds of levels, Heroic/Mythic difficulties have been more of a focus. a lot of us are currently 9/11M in Antorus. We have chosen to begin our own guild, because we believe every guild is it's own story, and we like to tell ours while raiding at the highest level while having as much fun as possible.

Days/Times:
*All times are server based which is Central time*

Tuesday: 9pmst-12pmst
Thursday: 9pmst-12pmst

Expectations of you:

Exceptional knowledge of your spec, and class as a whole
Present a positive attitude at all times.
Be able to take criticism when applicable.
90% raid participation.

Thank you for reading up on us to this point. We take raiding seriously but also understand that people have lives and other things they have to contend with in their lives, but despite that on our two day schedule we aim to be as efficient with our time as any 3 days progressive team. With strong leadership, deep knowledge of multiple specs and classes, creativity to contend with all raid encounters, we will be a force on Sargeras for the long term. Come take a <Gamble> on us, you wont be sorry.

Contact info:
Strongmanguy@Phenominal#1679
Hi Turdslug!

Dulce Bellum is a casual mythic 2-night guild Whisperwind(PVE). Our schedule is Tuesdays and Sundays 8:00-11:00 CST. We're recruiting up to have 20 players every raid night, and just got our first mythic kill of the tier. Raiding consistently since 2009, we have a long track record of low time commitment but efficient progression. We strive for no drama and negativity, and have a PG-13 voice/text chat policy.

If you want to chat about it reach out on Discord @Martz#2304, Lileigh#0360, or @The Real Weebins#2113. If you want to put in an application before you chat with us, it can save some time: https://goo.gl/forms/aA1G1Rzjln9yYpWF
A] Meh 6/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged/ 1 Tank is in high demand.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
H-Kil'Jaeden <F O O L S A V A G E> 8/11M
Recruiting: Ranged DPS for permenant starting spots (Warlock,Spriest,Boomy,Mage)
Raid Times: Tues/Wed 6-10 PST

*Pulls on Coven to 14%*

-DISCORD
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 8/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Resto Shaman
Mage
Hunter
Warlock

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
Short Version: LFM for a newer Mythic Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. Currently have a solid raid roster that needs a few holes filled. 2 night schedule(3rd day possible). Recruiting for current tier and BFA

Currently: 3/11M - LF more ranged and healer

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816748

Xantoniel#1517
Hey, We are a 2day group looking to fill our last core spots and push CE Argus! Check us out here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761967155?page=1#post-12
About Us:
To keep it short and to the point, we're a older crew (30's-40's in age range) that is heroic focused with some casual mythic aspirations. We're a smaller group, but a group where most of us have known each other for over 5 years and some of us have even played together since vanilla. We've achieved AotC for all tiers this expansion.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday 8-11pm and Fridays 8-11pm EST
Hoping to dip our feet into Mythic now that we have AotC, but if we don't then we'll typically clear heroic on Wednesdays, with alt runs or off days on Fridays.

What We're Looking For:
Mature peeps who respect each others time, know that our careers and families come first, but also like to put in the effort to knock out harder content in the game.

We welcome any solid like-minded players as well as looking for the following classes/roles:

Ranged DPS: Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock
Healer: Druid, Paladin

Contact Info:
Kirsae (Calius#1360)
Shamk (Shamk#1820)
Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747)
exodus.guild.illidan@gmail.com
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild with sights set on Cutting Edge for Antorus and all of BFA. We believe that a fun community is key to a succesful guild. However, our end goal is Cutting Edge and we will do what we have to to achieve that.

Raid info:
-Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
-Current progression: 5/11M
-Recruitment Needs: Any healer but Druid and Disc| Warlock and Shaman DPS
-Always recruiting to make a stronger roster, any calss, any role

Trial Period:
Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) in relevant content

Expectations of our raiders:
-90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
-Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.

MurlocSaints.com

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 -GM / Yournamehere#1396 -Recruitment help
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
(H)Wanderlusters-Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H-ToS 5/11M-ABT and wishing to down more MYTHICS but we need you!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est) Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST<9-12est>)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day)

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

Also like to note we can help pay for your transfer to our server if you fit in with our group =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS- Few slots open

Mage- Low
Boomkin- High
Lock- Low
Spreist- High
Hunter- Med/High
Ele Sham- Low

Melee DPS- Currently no opens but dont be afraid to contact one of us still =).
Death knight- Low
Demon hunter- Low
Rogue- Low
Warr- Low
Feral- Low
Ret Pally- Med
WW Monk- High

Healers- 1healer wanted for mythics.

Mistweaver Monk- High
Resto Druid- Med
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- Low
Disc priest- Med

Tanks- No current openings.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Ret Paladin
Affliction Warlock
Boomkin
Shadow Priest

Medium:

Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
Ele Shaman
Feral Druid
Arms/Fury Warrior
Holy Paladin

Low:
Resto Shaman
Marks Hunter

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/Normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.