2/11m ww lf guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey I’m a 11/11h (aotc 2nd week) 2/11m ww monk w a mw offspec Lf guild. I took a short break in antorus due to guild splitting up and have been pvping even got 2.1 on my main PvP toon. I’m lf a guild to finish antorus and get ready for BFa. I was 5/10M in nighthold and 5/9M in tos. Any days/times work my btag is josh88#1382
Josh88 your friend list is full. Empty some so I can accept you.
03/18/2018 01:30 PMPosted by Villdraine
Josh88 your friend list is full. Empty some so I can accept you.
should be good now
***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (9/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Core Mythic)
Friday/Saturday10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Weekend Mythic Team 4/11m)
***Guild Info*** This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. And a rotation roster where everyone is guaranteed a mythic farm kill and a chance at progression boss(depending on your class).

***Progression***
Currently 9/11 mythic.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage,Hunter,Shaman)ALL OPEN
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior,Monk)ALL OPEN
3. Healer(CLOSED)

***Application***
Urobsession#1870 Luvenyou (Btag) - Co GM/Recruiter Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
Hey doxxss

Fatal- illidan
Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional ww monk

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild.  We have slowed down to a semi-casual raiding environment. We have active players and  an Adult atmosphere. We are looking for players to help build up our roster to raid heroic and mythic. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We also like doin keys on our off nights.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570#1

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

or hit up Bryce#8569 on DISCORD
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11H and 2/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
<H> US Zul'jin 5/11M 11/11H LFM
Phase 4 bridge

We Are Disband on Zul'jin

We raid Sundays/Mondays 8 PM PST - 11 PM PST (11 PM EST - 2 AM EST)
Wednesays is an off night and optional at 8 PM PST - 11 PM PST (11 PM EST - 2 AM EST).

Current Tier Progression:
7/7M Emerald Nightmare Cutting Edge
3/3M Trial of Valor Cutting Edge
7/10M Nighthold
6/9M ToS
5/11M 11/11H Antorus

Past Progression:
13/13M HFC Cutting Edge

If interested please fill out an application and contact one of the following officers:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnaotpKVFGNWHUCcWKpfSxuxFrDXRFyaBFzWOTmtcoKuA9KA/viewform

Decapitated (MetalBill#11496)
Sprucewayne (Sprucewayne#11591)
Nimph (Spleege#1286)
Night eternal is an alliance guild on the pve alleria server. Our current progression in Mythic Antorus is 3/11M. Our current schedule is Tues/Thurs/Mon 7:30-9:30 CST time.

We are currently opening recruitment to push further in the instance and in need of a few select roles/classes

1. Healer (pref a Resto Shaman but any healer can technically fit)
2. Exceptional DPS (we are ALWAYS looking for great dps players)

If you have anyone questions you can add me, chaosshot#1147 to Bnet and we can chat. Also all of our raids are streamed and can be watched to get a feel for our group if you prefer @ twitch.tv/bigmouthtony
Hello Doxxss, I've added you and would love to chat.
Paltrix#1372 - Keldrosa, Recruitment Officer

And here is some G.Spam cause why not?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
<BreakingGameBalance> is a 5/11M guild located on Bleeding Hollow [H].
Raids are 2-days a week: Wed+Thurs 9p-12a EST (6p-9p PST)
Loot: Loot Council via RCLootCouncil (DPS>Healer>Tank. BiS>MA>OS)
We are seeking a Frost DK (with Blood off-spec), Elemental Shaman, WW Monk, Fury Warrior to round out our core roster.
<BGB> provides repairs, raid materials and has group(s) that consistently push high M+ Keys.
If this tid bit sounds interesting hit me up for more info!
Add my btag lets talk .. We raid Mythic Tues/Sun 7:30pm - 10:30pm Server time and Thursday 8pm -10pm server time (those times are 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST and 9pm -11pm EST)

Ambro#11499
Raids:: Tues/Weds/Thurs 9pm-12am (EST)
<Somewhat Serious> Kael’thas
Message me for more info Battletag:: Joni#1351 Or Discord Aezlea#4178
Hello there! I saw your post and wanted to get in contact with you about raiding with us. I’ll keep this short and sweet. We are <Occasionare> on Sargeras currently 11/11H and 6/11M Antorus wanting to contunue our push into mythic. We need a few more people to add to our roster to have the solid 20 for mythic progression. Our raid times and days are Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 7-10 CST. Here is a link to our recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761646656#1 and our Discord https://discord.gg/rUG4rHD . Feel free to drop in anytime. If you would like to talk more contact any other the officers listed below.

Vaelydan - Raid Lead - Vael#1262
Turniphunter - GM - Hunter#13662
Mudkiip/Jínora - Officer - blindbandit#1866
Raukin - Officer - Hiro#13730
<Untimely Demise> Horde on Bloodhoof
Raid nights Friday from 9pm-12 eastern and Sunday from 9pm-11pm eastern
We are 10/11H and are full of very experienced past mythic raiders who have been playing since vanilla and others who have been playing since WOTLK. We are looking to do a little bit of mythic when we get enough people. Add my btag or message me on discord if interested.
Battlenet: Jetmax#1690
Discord: Maxdadruid#3673
<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-9/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne
-11/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Demon Hunter (Havoc) (High Priority)
-Deathknight (Frost/Unholy) (Medium Priority)
-Druid (Balance/Feral) (Low Priority)
-Hunter (BM/MM) (Low Priority)
-Monk (windwalker) (High Priority)
-Mage (Any spec)(Medium Priority)
-Rogue (Any spec) (High Priority)
-Priest (Shadow) (Medium Priority)
-Shaman (Elemental) (High Priority)
-Shaman (enhancement) (Low Priority)
-Paladin (Retribution) (Low priority)
-Warlock (Any Spec) (Low)
-Warrior (Arms/Fury (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Druid (Resto) (Extremely low Priority)
-Monk (Mistweaver) (Low Priority)
-Priest (Disc/Holy) (Medium Priority)
-Paladin (Holy) (Medium Priority)
-Shaman (Resto) (Medium Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Zer0Faith#1697) In-game

Hello! I saw your LFG post and thought you would be a good fit for <Team Mixed Signals> a one night a week, mythic progression team. Here’s a little bit about us, our app is short- feel free to check us out and send your info to us via the app so we can get in touch with you!

Raid Times: Sundays 7-11pm CT (optional, non progression raids Mondays 9-11pm CT)

Background: We raid one night a week- 4 hours of progression raiding. We are all adult players, 21+. Although we only have one night of raiding, that doesn’t mean we don’t do other game related activities together. We are constantly running M+, doing weekend events, and we have our optional Monday night raid that we use to do sale runs, normal/heroic raids, achievements, and alt raids.

Recruitment: LF1-2M dps/healers. Non mage DPS/ Non priest healer.

Requirements: 950+ item level, mythic xp, 90% attendance, and ability to do mechanics successfully repeatedly.

Progression: 6/11M ABT

Contact/ Apply: https://currentlyonline.gg/mixedsignals/