Tank Player Looking for mythic + guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey! Tank Player with 5 (4 Horde, 1 Ally) Tanks all geared and ready to go looking for a mythic + oriented guild available to push high mythic+ keys (20+)

Monk: (Most Played)

DH: (Second Most Played)

Pally (Alliance Tank)

Feel Free to Reply or msg me @ Scarred#1289
Looking for a social guild? Progression without being hardcore? A home for your character? A fun, friendly environment? Then look no further!

The <Everdreaming Fan Club> is 2/11M, and is looking for all for all friendly and positive players! We are always looking to do M+, hang out, chill, and have a good time. Currently, one of our goals is to have a few more DPS and 1-2 stable tanks to round out our raiding core for the Antorus.

Current raid times are:
Fridays and Saturdays-
8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time)

Behind it all, we are focused on keeping a healthy guild culture that likes to help each other out.

If you're interested in raiding, M+, or a place to call home, don't hesitate to contact us!
Whisper in game or send in-game mail to:

= )
Thanks for your time!
Would like to talk to you, trying to add more M+ oriented people as I build up the guild. Also on Proudmoore for convenience.

Short Version: Building New Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. Currently have a raid roster of 11 people. 2-3 night schedule. Recruiting for current tier and beyond.

Obligatory spam link:

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ