970+ Tank - 7/11M LFG

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a competitive guild in need of a tank to finish out the tier. Have been mythic raiding throughout legion on various toons serving different roles. Consistent top 1-3% performance for Brewmaster in all fights up to this point.

Raid Times:
M - Th: 6:30 - 10:30 PST (can possibly be as early as 6)

<Origin> - Shu'halo US [H]

Raiding since Siege of Orgrimmar, and regularly since HFC, <Origin> offers cutting edge mythic raid progression for all who are interested and possess the necessary skill. You can expect the following from our guild:
- A friendly, yet competitive atmosphere
- A tight knit community that is welcoming to newcomers
- An active schedule. We have two raid teams that don't have overlapping schedules. There is always something going on in <Origin> for you to do.
- An environment that encourages you to be your very best

In addition to being a cutting edge guild, we take pride in our strong sense of community. We are much more than just a raid team. We are a group of friends that are open to those who wish to be included, a home for those who like to enjoy the game with a little company, and most importantly, a community that sticks together through thick and thin. It is for these reasons that Origin offers an experience like no other. Come join in on the fun!

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Thursday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Monday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Currently in need of all exceptional raiders for upcoming Antorus progression! We consider any class/spec for our raid team. We do take an extensive look at logs, and dps spots are quite competitive. Apply if you're interested.

Extra consideration for:
Experienced Tank

Please contact me with any questions you have, I'll be happy to answer!

Other Information/Resources:
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/shu-halo/Origin
WarcraftLogs Page: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6917
Website: https://www.originraiding.net/ (Application located here!)

Shots Fired is 8/11 M, we raid Tu/We/Th 6-9 PM Pacific. I'd love to talk to you more about what you're looking for in a raiding guild. If you're interested in talking, add me (doomunicorn#1350) or halvin#1669 to bnet and shoot us a whisper. Alternatively, apply on our website https://shotsfireddemonsoul.enjin.com/
Lets Talk!!!

Name: Positive Mental Attitude
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Progression: 9/11M ABT 9/9M Tomb
Raid Days: Wednesday/ Sunday
Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time)

Btag = Deism#1427
<The Crimson Cross> of Lightbringer is looking for excellent players to finish Legion and start BFA!

7/7M EN CE
3/3M TOV
7/10M NH
5/9M TOS
4/11M ABT

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST

Sundays 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST are optional heroic raid days except for the first month of a new raid tier when we will use it to push early progression.

We require a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps, with good attitudes and personality.

Maybe a tank.....let’s talk.

We will always look at exceptional players.

About Us:

The Crimson Cross is a raiding community. We have been together through various games for many years, and we have made our home here with Legion.
Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. We are aiming to become a Cutting Edge guild.

Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign. For the past several years, we have gathered in person at least once per year to hang out, drink and play board games. It’s a good time, folks!

What we offer:
A community where you can grow as a player.
A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.
A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.
A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.
A non-raiding member rank for friends and family (over the age of 18) of full guild members.

What we want:
Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.
Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.
Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact:

You can apply here: http://bit.ly/tccraid

Cercie#1790 - GM (bnet) or Cercie#2380 (Discord info)
r3con#4078 - Raid Lead (Discord info)
Skeebo#1358 - (bnet) recruiter
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Hey there, just wanted to leave our spam, we're currently 6/11M with kingaroth likely dying Thursday night, we raid tues/thurs 6PST-9PST would love to chat with you! Inoa#1174

Reforgèd on US Zul'jin Horde is currently looking for more raiders as we continue to progress through Antorus! We are a two-night mythic guild. We have a fun yet serious environment. The purpose of this guild is to raid with people we enjoy, but also clearing content at a reasonable pace.

We are looking for skilled players who can hold their weight in raid with our current raiders. People interested in joining should have past mythic experience and a team oriented mindset. Just as importantly, you should be able to fit in with our group of people and have fun with us while raiding.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 9-12 EST
Thursday 9-12 EST

We are currently considering all exceptional applicants. Classes currently needed are listed below:

Blood DK
Brewmaster Monk

Marksmanship Hunter
Frost Mage
Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Feral Druid
Frost Death Knight
Assassination/Sub Rogue
Windwalker Monk

If interested you can fill out our application here:

Please contact either Crogarby-Zul'jin (MykeETykes#1540), Palmpalms (BiaZzZ#1543), or Inoachi (Inoa#1174) after filling out the app

Even if you are a low priority or not listed I encourage any players of exceptional quality to apply or contact us through our battletags.
<Coercion> 7/11M is a 2 Day a week Mythic Raid guild looking for exceptional players. Our current roles in high demand are any DPS positions but any players who think they'd be a good fit are welcome and encouraged to apply. The Guild has gotten every Cutting Edge this expansion except for ToS due to a temporary hiatus, but has several players and officers that have.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 5:30 - 9pm PST Wednesday: 5:30 - 9pm PST

If you're interested contact me at : Btag - Pride#12523 Discord - Pride#0475

See you in raid!

6/11 Mythic on Area-52, raid days are Tues/Weds/Thurs from 7pm-10pm Eastern

Looking for a core tank.

If you'd like to chat with us in game or want more information you can add any of these battletags: (or alternatively, our discord names to message us)
Dogfrog#11125 (Discord: Dog#9601)
TheTreeFrog#1848 (Discord: Andell#4301)
Deadfroggy#1433 (Discord: Deads#4186)
Destructocon#1471 (Discord: Destructocon#3871)
Reawaken a Cutting Edge 9/11M , was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

**Exceptional players still please apply**

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Contact us:

Willow#1693-Guild Master

11/11M Experienced leadership

Need a tank to start our mythic roster.

Expect to clear quickly, lets talk.
Hey! My guild Get Schwìfty, is recruiting for M Antorus Progression. We are currently in need of a tank and I think you’d be a great fit!

Realm: Stormrage
Progression: 7/11 M
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday from 9pm – 12am EST

We are a progression oriented raiding guild w/ a serious mindset to get Cutting Edge. Although we take mythic raiding serious, our raiders are very relaxed and approachable. We have a very productive raiding atmosphere. We are looking for players who can maximize and optimize their characters; who can execute mechanics properly, and who bring a good attitude to raid. Mind you that we raid only two nights, so coming prepared is a necessity.
Outside of raiding, we have members who love doing high level mythic plus keystones (20-23lvl keys).

If this interests you please contact me or my officers.
My btag: kbomb#1900
Officer btag: Engvall – Craps#11870