Stonewatch Keep Claimed by TAE

Emerald Dream
1 2 3 8 Next
In honor of the long standing Emerald Dream tradition of having a guild base, The Alliance Empire has laid claim to Stonewatch Keep and its accompanying tower in Redridge Mountains. Even though World Defense no longer works, we will defend our base to the best of our ability and knowledge.

Our goal by claiming this keep is to encourage more small-scale WPvP events, as opposed to large lag-scale WPvP. As such, we are looking to organize 10v10s, 20v20s, etc. at our new home.

If your guild plans on attacking the home of the Empire, feel free to let one of us know in advance so that we can organize a defense (my btag is Charlie#11350 and our Guild Master's is EmpireCad#1979). In the meantime, we'll keep complaining until World Defense comes back. Hope to get some fun things going soon!

EDIT: https://imgur.com/a/g6pQI
/sign
no
/Sign
02/20/2018 05:43 PMPosted by Cadigan
/Sign
N O
02/20/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Kroskéy
02/20/2018 05:43 PMPosted by Cadigan
/Sign
N O

say no one more time and i'll KILL YOU IN IRONFORGE AGAIN
02/20/2018 05:48 PMPosted by Fluorescence
02/20/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Kroskéy
...N O

say no one more time and i'll KILL YOU IN IRONFORGE AGAIN

N O
Not sure if you guys were aware, but Stonewatch Keep is already inhabited by Blackrock Clan (since WoD, iirc). They hold their weekly meetings there, and hang out there fairly often. We've been doing an RP campaign in Redridge, and have had a couple of run-ins with them already. They're good folks.

Unfortunately, I don't think they'd be able to gather the numbers to "force you out" of a place they'd already claimed. I'd suggest finding another base, or at least give them the opportunity to fight for it in somewhat reasonable numbers. You never know, you might actually create some fun RP out of the ordeal.

I believe Ripgut is their GM, and Toothgrin is an officer who we've had a good working relationship with. I'd hit them up about it.
02/20/2018 05:54 PMPosted by Tholdrim
Not sure if you guys were aware, but Stonewatch Keep is already inhabited by Blackrock Clan (since WoD, iirc). They hold their weekly meetings there, and hang out there fairly often. We've been doing an RP campaign in Redridge, and have had a couple of run-ins with them already. They're good folks.

Unfortunately, I don't think they'd be able to gather the numbers to "force you out" of a place they'd already claimed. I'd suggest finding another base, or at least give them the opportunity to fight for it in somewhat reasonable numbers. You never know, you might actually create some fun RP out of the ordeal.

I believe Ripgut is their GM, and Toothgrin is an officer who we've had a good working relationship with. I'd hit them up about it.

Thanks for pointing this out! We've shared this base with Blackrock in previous iterations of our guilds, so I'm sure it won't be an issue. However, just to be sure, I'm going to reach out to their GM right now!

You don't think? lawl of course they can't, but we can do equal numbers to be fair. Our best against their best.
/sign
02/20/2018 06:25 PMPosted by Cadogans

You don't think? lawl of course they can't, but we can do equal numbers to be fair. Our best against their best.

Well, you're quite the snobby little man aren't you dear.
sounds fun

Just leave now.
Well that sounds all well and good, maybe we could now not spam /yell obsenities in the Blue Recluse ^^;
It don't matter,TAE will be phased to some other server 99% of the time. So Blackrock doesn't have much to worry about.
Flew by while farming holiday coins, they are there. Just do everyone a favor and not ruin that place for people who want to use it for non lag phase pvp.

Yess there is a good old tichondrius player response.
Was starting to believe that TAE did not use Hearthglen. Though if the decision to move is mutual between both alliance and horde guilds the Scarlet want to move back in. Northrend is very cold