3/11 M 971 MW Monk LF new home

Guild Recruitment
Character name : Duracell

Armory Link : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/duracell

Looking for a fresh start in a Mythic guild . I am 3/11 xp With experience with pulls on Portal Keeper and Command as well. My availability is any day during the week 6-11 EST . I believe that I could contribute to any guild by bringing a positive attitude and perfect attendance . I am a quick learner and catch on very quickly.

Please comment on here or add me on bnet.

Bnet: Jaywowx420#1764
If you're open to ending an hour later than your provided availability --

<Twelve Step Program> [5/11m] – Horde on Mal’Ganis

Who are we

We are a laid-back mythic guild progressing through Antorus. We take pride in being able to down bosses at a fast pace, without sacrificing the enjoyment of raiding. We joke around a lot, play other games on off nights (OW, league, pubg, etc.), talk !@#$ when we beat each other's parses, and most importantly -- slay big dragons for loot in an online video game.

Our goal is CE each tier, as we have high performing players.

Current Needs

We are looking to fill our mythic roster to continue progression within antorus. We currently have a few core spots open on our roster:

• 1 STR Dps
  • A MW Monk
  • Mage/Lock/Boomkin/Ele
  • Raid Times

Tu/Su/Mo || 8 PM CST - 11 PM CST (Server Time)

Requirements

• 950+ ilvl
  • at least 11/11h
  • decent logs or proven raiding history
  • ability to make attendance requirements -- no one likes to roll the dice with pugs.
  • Next Steps

If you meet the above requirements and want to learn more about the 12 Step ways, msg any of the below.

• Me: thickncreamy - discord: thickncreamy#4608 - bnet:thickncreamy#1748
  • Gio: Raid Leader - bnet: Aburnman#1533
  • Jon: GM -bnet: JonB#1490
  • Wowprogress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Twelve+Step+Program
    8/11M guild on Tichondrius LF healers.
    Raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs 1030p - 130a (PST)
    Vikson#1262 for more info
    <Dimensional> (2/11 M Antorus, 11/11 H Antorus, 4/9M ToS) is an adult, Horde raiding guild located on (US) TICHONDRIUS. Led by seasoned raiders, <Dimensional> is looking to advance our raid progression team as we set our sights upon Mythic content. We make it one of our guild principles to raid in a relaxed setting that is well-led and well-organized in order to promote an efficient and above all, progression minded environment; something, which we do very well and are proud of. Alongside the right fit and having our raiders be held accountable to their role and actions, progression raiding in <Dimensional> is successful and fun.

We are looking for responsible and self-sufficient adults who enjoy progression raiding, in a semi-serious environment. Of course, a strong knowledge of class and raid mechanics are preferred. Below are our raid times and current needs for our core raid team. Please keep in mind we prefer recruits to have raiding experience and current logs available; but are certainly open to newer players who have the right personality and work ethic to become a great raider!

Raid Times:

Wednesday and Thursday
    6:30p to 9:30p server time (PST)

We encourage all raiders to actively maintain a capable DPS off-spec; unless, otherwise noted by leadership to have off-spec as tank/heals.

If interested in joining us, please have recent logs available and any other information you feel may benefit your chances in joining our ranks. Anything that you can provide to cut out the small talk and help us make an easier and quicker decision on your recruitment process is greatly appreciated.

Contact BruceBanner#1166 or Dannie#1999 for more information and to begin discussing how you can join <Dimensional> today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!
    Hey duracell

Fatal- illidan
    Current progress:
    Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
    Trial of valor- 3/3M
    Nighthold- 10/10M
    TOS- 5/9M
    Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional mistweaver for our roster.

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild.  We have slowed down to a semi-casual raiding environment, active players, and Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. we will mythic raid every tier after heroic is on farm

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
    Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570#1

Apply At
    www.fatalgg.enjin.com
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
    SoO : 14/14M
    HFC : 13/13M
    EN : 7/7M
    ToV : 2/3M
    NH : 9/10M

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    ANTE MERIDIEM IS RECRUITING

9/11Mythic Antorus

Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on ALLIANCE Stormrage, US (PVE)

PM Raid Team (Evenings)
    Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
    7:00pm - 10:00pm EST

CURRENT NEEDS
    Tanks: Closed

Healers: MW Monk, RShaman or Holy/Disc priest

Ranged DPS
    High: All exceptional ranged dps considered.

Melee DPS
    High: Frost DK, Havoc DH

We are a dedicated raid team and we are recruiting players of exceptional level. The guild has 3 raid teams. As a result of that, we have about 30-50 players online at all times. The guild is a very friendly, welcoming environment, and we are very active outside of raid times.

Please add Numerical or Mata to your BattleTag and fill out our application on our website.
    Hey added your real Id I’m krutchs#1306. We are horde on mal’ganis 5/11m. I saw your raid times. We raid an hour later than you posted not sure the restrictions but if you could stretch an hour we’d have a spot for you! We raid tues wed 9-12est and Thursday is an optional heroic night starting at 9est
    Before I drop the spam, just wanted to say if you're looking to have fun outside of just raiding we are an awesome team, we do weekly heroic run for alts as well as weekly normal runs for alts(both optional) we also do keys for alts/mains every monday and after we do keys we typically go run WoD raids(also optional) we have fun, we do team bonding stuff! if you like to be social we are an awesome place to be!

=====
    Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community.

This team has been rocking it since nighthold and are looking for more folks to help finish off the tier! Cutting edge is right in our sight!

Team Umbra is LFM! 8/11M FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST

Current High Interest in: Healer Ranged DPS (Tank/Heal OS's a big plus) Will consider exceptional melee dps also Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com! Add me @Novar#11553 if you want to chat more!

If you're a boomkin, please come join! we need you!